3333 replies to this topic

#2561 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 02:03 AM

Pg 13? Well I MAY take a look later. but in all honesty why should I care? the fans are idiots and hypocrites to want NaruHina as a "chaste couple when they CLEARLY have two kids, not to mention they wanted a married couple out of NH  but having them boinking is GROSS?" :wot:  I've had enough of this hypocrisy so I bid this garbage farewell for the millionth time :superior:

I guess a difference between the fanbases is that I don't want to have sex with Sakura, I want Naruto to do so. NH fans don't actually want him to. They just wanted Hinata to get what she wanted, while Naruto is just a self insert for their own attraction towards her (apparently.)

#2562 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:27 AM

Yup. Just like American parents, the Japanese have issues with exposing kids to sex, Gundam SEED's TV broadcast caught heat for implying Kira and Flay had sex (though they got away with animating a few frames confirming this for the DVD, because parents don't buy their kids the dvds. Kinda weird how Destiny's remaster got away with nippleshots when Cross Ange couldn't though), and parents finally got investigated for inappropriate content not for any of the violence and morally questionable acts of it's leads but because the lead got his loli girlfriend pregnant. Violence is okay, fanservice is okay (to a degree) but actual sex is not.

Was the remastered shown on TV? Their is a difference between it being on DVD/manga, and being on TV. If it on TV, it has to be censored since the studio is held responsible if a child accidentally sees it. If a DVD/manga then its the buyers fault if a children sees it. 

Pg 13? Well I MAY take a look later. but in all honesty why should I care? the fans are idiots and hypocrites to want NaruHina as a "chaste couple when they CLEARLY have two kids, not to mention they wanted a married couple out of NH  but having them boinking is GROSS?" :wot:  I've had enough of this hypocrisy so I bid this garbage farewell for the millionth time :superior:

...Wait these people are complaining about that fact that Naruto having sex with Hinata? Not because Naruto is a kid's show, and you should put this where kids could see it but that are complaining that Hinata having sex with Naruto instead of them? And they are nH fans?

I guess a difference between the fanbases is that I don't want to have sex with Sakura, I want Naruto to do so. NH fans don't actually want him to. They just wanted Hinata to get what she wanted, while Naruto is just a self insert for their own attraction towards her (apparently.)

Like I said. Naruto overall was a self insert for them. Naruto was for beta males an insert, they hated Sakura because she represented the girls that friendzoned them, and Hinata represents their ideal perfect woman.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 September 2018 - 07:00 AM.

#2563 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:26 AM

Was the remastered shown on TV? Their is a difference between it being on DVD/manga, and being on TV. If it on TV, it has to be censored since the studio is held responsible if a child accidentally sees it. If a DVD/manga then its the buyers fault if a children sees it.

Kinda? Yeah, the Remastered version did air on TV but at that time AGE was airing. AGE got the good timeslot, since it was the new series Banrise was pushing, while SEED was on like 10:30-11ish at night. Not as accessible to kids, though one station did air it at 7:30

Edited by RulesofNature, 18 September 2018 - 12:27 AM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2564 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:49 AM

It really is creepy. It sounds like these fans are convinced they themselves are Naruto when clearly they are not. They identify with Naruto on a couple of things and just assume he is JUST like them, and that he should hate Sakura because she friendzoned him...

To which I say NEWSFLASH: Naruto never held that against her, and if we're going with the Last, he only liked her out of rivalry anyway. So why should he care to get some revenge on Sakura if he never liked her to begin with?

#2565 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:31 AM

if we're going with the Last, he only liked her out of rivalry anyway. So why should he care to get some revenge on Sakura if he never liked her to begin with?

Yeah he liked her out of a rivalry competition with Sasuke, a competition where Sasuke wasn't even trying, and one which Naruto ultimately lost despite the fact that Sasuke didn't even try, and even actively sabotaged his own chances. What an epic protagonist. No one can be as awesome as he is.

#2566 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:37 AM

it had to be some kind of entity in the Narutoverse that had the ability to mindwipe, because it was as if everyone forgot about their development. Naruto willingness to confess, Sakura-Chan growing feelings for Naruto. Sai sees Naruto and Hinata get married and does not even question him.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 19 September 2018 - 06:58 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#2567 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 10:55 PM

And to sum that up, we see the characters as characters and enjoy the story and what it is about ( or rather,  we USED TO). Those Hinata wankers delude them selves that their hime- ojou-megami- sama is real and that they should worship and jack off to her and must give her a sacrifice of their worship and jacking off to or they want to "make love" to her them selves, so Nardo ended up being created. The end

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2568 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:26 PM

The characters and the entire franchise were sacrificed, and to do what? Make these people feel better about their miserable lives?

It's not like it could possibly make them that happy. At the end of the day Hinata doesn't exist, and even if she did, she loves Naruto, not them. So they don't really get that much out of it. I would have gotten more out of it, because I don't want Sakura to be with me, I want her to be with Naruto. Which is actually possible.

It's just pathetic.

Edited by DrK, 19 September 2018 - 11:29 PM.

#2569 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:52 AM

So, how is Tumblr taking the recent developments?

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2570 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:31 AM

So, how is Tumblr taking the recent developments?

What developments?

#2571 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 08:29 AM

The characters and the entire franchise were sacrificed, and to do what? Make these people feel better about their miserable lives?

It's not like it could possibly make them that happy. At the end of the day Hinata doesn't exist, and even if she did, she loves Naruto, not them. So they don't really get that much out of it. I would have gotten more out of it, because I don't want Sakura to be with me, I want her to be with Naruto. Which is actually possible.

It's just pathetic.

They could've still had their pathetic fantasies had NaruSaku became canon. Kishimoto created her, those images are still there, and they were free to think up whatever they wanted.

I'd share my crazy imagination where anime girls are concerned, but there's no way to do that without coming off like a complete creep. I'll just say when I do go to that place, who those characters are in canon, what they would like or not like isn't a factor. I'm just imagining it would feel good to...well, you know.

Basically what I'm saying is Wet Dreams should STAY IN YOUR HEAD. 

#2572 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:46 PM

Episode 74 "The Enemy, Ino-Shika-Cho!"

Orochimaru tells Boruto and Sarada about the White Snake Sage who lives in Ryuchi Cave. On their way there, the two are confronted by Team 10, which is determined to take the two back to the village so that they are not labeled as "rogue" ninja. But there's no way Boruto or Sarada will oblige until they find out the truth from Mitsuki, so they are forced into confrontation using everything they've got!

Episode 75 "The Trials of Ryuchi Cave"

Boruto and friends head for Ryuchi Cave in order to see the White Snake Sage. But it's not a simple task, since they have no clue where it is. They search for miles, becoming hungry and tired. They are near their limit when Ryuchi Cave suddenly appears before them along with mysterious women to guide them. They are told they must pass a series of tests in order to meet the White Snake Sage!

https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

I just notice that the story is written by a bunch of different guy ... no wonder there's no consistency and the story is all over the place. I'm done with this farce ...

56795db430a874d3a099b7fa1f904583-d5mgyrr

Edited by Yyubie, 20 September 2018 - 04:55 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2573 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:19 AM

Thoughts about the last few episodes.

Shikamaru’s son decides to accompany bolt. He says it’s weird that if mitsuki was a spy why would he leave a message for bolt.

Umm.. what if this is all meant as a way to lure bolt away from the village to capture him and use him to blackmail the seventh hokage?

Like I don’t think that’s what’s actually going to happen, but it’s a really obvious possibility that this genius kid doesn’t seem to consider

Shikamaru’s choice to send team 10 after bolt and Sarada is also really weird.. like we shouldn’t send konohamaru.. but a bunch of their young impressionable close friends of theirs can go?

Its weird that shikamaru's son was the one to decide to split up and Moegi just did what he said. Moegi is supposed to be a jounin.. like she just does what this kid says and leaves a bunch of genin to fend for themselves against possible ambushes (she was ambushed herself) while she chases what could be shadow clones.

I feel bad for Inojin.. getting dragged along for this crazy trip that could get them all severely punished (at best).

Why doesn’t bolt form shadow clones to make picking up the gems for the door quicker and easier?

Bolt getting bitten RIGHT after he finished saying that he didn’t intend to be eaten made me laugh.

To be honest the stuff so far at ryuchi cave could be more creative and clever. Like with the gem puzzle – all of the gems that didnt fit could be poisonous snakes that have been transformation jutsu’d. Meaning you would have to think carefully about which ones to try and pick up. Or do an indiana jones thing and have snakes all over the ground crawling over the gems. Meaning you would have to watch your step and very carefully pick up the pieces without disturbing the snakes.Then their would have been a real threat of becoming exhausted.There are tons of things like that you could think of to make it more elaborate and challenging. Sadly the writing seems a little bland.

Edited by Toy Ninja, 21 September 2018 - 06:20 AM.

#2574 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:48 PM

I have no words for how much of a prick Hokage Naruto has become, and people and the bull to say Boruto is better than DB Super and while Super had it flaws at least it tried harder than Boruto.

#2575 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:38 AM

just a note Toonami is running Boruto back to back wirh Naruto Shippuden next saturday

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2576 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:50 AM

Just a note Toonami is running Boruto back to back with Naruto Shippuden next saturday

Yep...so anyone want to take bets how long them being on that time slot will last?

#2577 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

stops Next Saturday.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#2578 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:34 PM

Yep...so anyone want to take bets how long them being on that time slot will last?

who knows? How long do you thing it will take for those that bother to watch realize it is $#!^?

#2579 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:50 PM

Who knows? How long do you thing it will take for those that bother to watch realize it is $#!^?

I honestly think it will be more to the franchises weakness of not being able to stand up to competition -they had to move several more popular shows back for this-, and the fact that some people probably already saw the sub version, and unlike MHA or super isn't good enough for a second watch for the dub just to hear Bolt whine about his daddy issues all over again (even if they did like it.) So, I don't see it lasting a year on that spot. I see 3-4 months before one of them is slowly pushed back, and the other eventually follows a few weeks later.

#2580 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:10 PM

Hopefully so. I just want this franchise to die :kukuku:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users