• Please log in to reply
12811 replies to this topic

#1 Windking

Windking

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Shooting, Gaming (add me on steam! just pm for my name!), RPing even though its been years I miss it!

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:02 PM

Anytruth to this? What do you guys think?

18-19.png

keijisig.png

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:04 PM

No thanks. The Naruto I will read is Kwon91's Doujin. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:27 PM

i'm pumped up. can't wait to see the new generation family.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

They're suckering us. Why else are they having Narutard and sauce on the promotional art rather than burrito which this is SUPPOSE to be about? Besides I'm not giving this cash cow excuse any more money. MOOOOOOOOOOO...................

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 March 2015 - 11:09 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

I think I'm not going to follow it. That's what I think.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

i hope sarada learns chidori like her father. and wouldn't this be the first time we see a female uchiha activate her sharingan in this series?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

i hope sarada learns chidori like her father. and wouldn't this be the first time we see a female uchiha activate her sharingan in this series?

So she can use it on Burrito. It would be her declaration that she loves him. A Chidori through the heart.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

So she can use it on Burrito. It would be her declaration that she loves him. A Chidori through the heart.

ss can't be imitated.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#9 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:00 PM

It doesn't make me feel anything.  :shrug:

Even this add seems to say something like "this is gonna be crappy and kitten" , but I'm still gonna read a few chapters to have a good laugh, and see how much BS and inconsistencies it's gonna contain.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#10 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:08 PM

Yes, pining after a small boy whom you're not even on general speaking terms with and who is so detached from your existence that you need to shadow him speaks well on what their relationship is like. Should your scenario actually happen, I hope the Hinata spawn proceeds to latch onto the arm, remove it from his body VotE Naruto style, and then either break it or dismember it. Then when the Sasuke spawn is recoiling in agony on the ground with grief streaking its face, perhaps it can begin to understand the kind of lifestyle that its father lead when compared to its own coddled upbringing. They can bond over the pain and blood their stumps cause them as a consequence of their idiotic actions whenever daddy makes his annual visit to see the family. 

Sasuke spawn doesn't need Sharingan. It's probably never exerted itself in a serious mission once. This is supposed to be a new era with understanding and lack of conflict being the staples of the societies. There's no incentive or impetus for doujutsu unless daddy's negligence caused it to awaken the eyes in some angsty off-screen manner. 

#11 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:50 PM

I'm going to sit back and read what other people say about it. I'm not brave enough to watch the pile of dripping, infected crap that is 'The Last', so I'm not going to sacrifice any sanity I saved from not watching the last, on this. Unless I -have- to.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#12 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:48 AM

I swear, someday we'll see a reboot. Either Kishi will come to his senses or the series will be handed over to someone who actually cares about the quality of the work.

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:10 AM

ss can't be imitated.

Fair enough cause this is a NH IMITATION. :zaru:

#14 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

I swear, someday we'll see a reboot. Either Kishi will come to his senses or the series will be handed over to someone who actually cares about the quality of the work.

Not getting my hopes up for that.

Anyway, I think the "Scarlet" part of the title could refer to the Uzumaki clan in some way given that their red hair is their defining characterisitc. This could mean that we might get some new Uzumaki characters in the spin off

#15 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:39 AM

Yes, pining after a small boy whom you're not even on general speaking terms with and who is so detached from your existence that you need to shadow him speaks well on what their relationship is like. Should your scenario actually happen, I hope the Hinata spawn proceeds to latch onto the arm, remove it from his body VotE Naruto style, and then either break it or dismember it. Then when the Sasuke spawn is recoiling in agony on the ground with grief streaking its face, perhaps it can begin to understand the kind of lifestyle that its father lead when compared to its own coddled upbringing. They can bond over the pain and blood their stumps cause them as a consequence of their idiotic actions whenever daddy makes his annual visit to see the family. 

Sasuke spawn doesn't need Sharingan. It's probably never exerted itself in a serious mission once. This is supposed to be a new era with understanding and lack of conflict being the staples of the societies. There's no incentive or impetus for doujutsu unless daddy's negligence caused it to awaken the eyes in some angsty off-screen manner. 

LOL. Salad is Sakura's child too.............

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#16 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:12 PM

I'm just gonna hang around here and wait for that one person who's bound to read it and tell everybody what happened so we can all laugh at it. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

I'm just gonna hang around here and wait for that one person who's bound to read it and tell everybody what happened so we can all laugh at it. 

I hear that, Pix

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

Same here. I'll let everyone else post images and summaries of the chapters. That way I'll feel satisfied.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:55 AM

If they can survive it first. Or even make it past a few pages without giving up due to sheer s***yness which by the way would be a miracle in itself

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 April 2015 - 09:56 AM.

#20 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:03 AM

Seems like some of us have the courage to read that story. Count me out.

I mean every character I care were rape. Now it's all about them making money. I won't give a dime nor time. I waste enough time with the war arc, I was reading it because I was to far in the story so I needed to see the end, we know how that goes:P. I thought I was over this, but it seem that's not the case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users