• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:04 AM

Sooo I wrote another fanfic (jeez how many will I write). This is slightly OOC and is after 700. It's in third person/Sakura's POV. If that makes sense. So, enjoy and let me know what you think! (why do all my titles start with 'he/she wasn't' what's wrong with me)

-------------

------------

Hinata served another cup of tea. "I'm sorry, I know you want to see-"

"It's fine, it's fine, trust me. I understand Hokage duties are time consuming," She sipped her fifth cup of tea. She really didn't care for more tea, or tea at all, but drank it anyway, to be polite. Hinata spent so much time trying to entertain her while Naruto was busy.

Hinata always has been extremely sweet and caring. Made a perfect wife for Naruto. She couldn't even get Sasuke to stay for dinner. The times he'd bother to show up.

Naruto walked in, running his hand through his golden hair, sitting down on the stressed couch opposite of her, "Sorry about that." He chuckled and Sakura smiled falsely. There was then a shriek and the sound of something breaking.

"Excuse me," Hinata left the room. Sakura instantly felt less tense, more at ease. It was just him and her. Felt familiar.

"So honestly, how are you? No people watching."

"I'm good. Being Hokage is tiring, but awesome. Hinata is lovely, didn't know how I didn't see it before. Fatherhood is, nice."

"Life's good?"

"Life's great." He smiled in effort to convince her, but his smile was pretty difficult to trust.

"I'm so sorry we hardly talked Sakura-san," she frowned, he dropped the 'chan' from her name, "but I'm very busy. It was great to see you." He got up and grabbing his Hokage cloak, left.

She felt like she was about to cry.

As she reeled over her life, she realized that he was, as annoying as he was, the majority of her happiness. Always cracked her up (on the inside, of course), and made her smile. Naruto loved her.

But the old Naruto was gone. Her Naruto was gone. And it was her fault. She rejected and left him for Sasuke. Now this was the price fate felt appropriate to bestow for her stupid mistake.

The Naruto that loved her devotedly was gone.

And she couldn't quite accept that.

Edited by Paul Blowfish, 08 November 2014 - 05:13 AM.

rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#2 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:06 AM

Making me cry. I HATE YOU NARUTO! FOR GIVING UP!!!! "I HATE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES" MY ASSSS

#3 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:12 AM

Making me cry. I HATE YOU NARUTO! FOR GIVING UP!!!! "I HATE PEOPLE WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES" MY ASSSS

Can I just saw I'm internally smiling like an idiot (I would on the outside but my sister would think I went insane) that you reviewed each of my fanfics omg thank you so much like you don't even know.

#4 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:17 AM

This is sad...in the end, none of them make a move....

Actually, if kishi even want nh and ss to happen, at least gives some proper closure between them...you cannot just leave them in a awkward situation, i hate it...

Both of them are the most better pairing in my eyes...

Kishi,please....
2ivn2tv.jpg

#5 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

This is sad...in the end, none of them make a move....
Actually, if kishi even want nh and ss to happen, at least gives some proper closure between them...you cannot just leave them in a awkward situation, i hate it...
Both of them are the most better pairing in my eyes...
Kishi,please....

I know it is, I want to write them having a happy ending but I just tend to do more angsty, sad ones. We just need some closure, just a little bit. But no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users