R.I.P. COD

#2 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:32 AM

ah battlefield, were the multiplayer is awesome and the campaign is absolute garbage...

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:16 AM

Hey COD will be in Space  :zaru: . COD trailer 40 thousands   dislikes vs 8 thousands.

Battlefield is epic. Where was I? Oh yes return to play CODB2.

Edited by Liu bie, 07 May 2016 - 07:18 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:47 AM

The fact they went to WW1 it only tells me that they didn't take the bait of possibly easy cash-in: modern or future warfare. They're doing this because they care. The irony is that future supposedly leaves a lot of new ideas; however, World War 1 is not only a real history but taken place a long time, yet it has never been done before, it leaves a lot of new ideas. Which is why I'm highly interested in this game over more future.

#5 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

ah battlefield, were the multiplayer is awesome and the campaign is absolute garbage...

Who knows, this game could have an awesome campaign but we'll have to wait and see. At the very least the multiplayer will be amazing.

Hey COD will be in Space  :zaru: . COD trailer 40 thousands   dislikes vs 8 thousands.

Battlefield is epic. Where was I? Oh yes return to play CODB2.

Actually, right now it's 630K dislikes vs 10K dislikes.

The fact they went to WW1 it only tells me that they didn't take the bait of possibly easy cash-in: modern or future warfare. They're doing this because they care. The irony is that future supposedly leaves a lot of new ideas; however, World War 1 is not only a real history but taken place a long time, yet it has never been done before, it leaves a lot of new ideas. Which is why I'm highly interested in this game over more future.

Agreed.

#6 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:47 PM

I'm actually hype as kitten for this. The whole "future warfare" garbage has been well over done. Black Ops 3 was good, but that was the first good COD game in a long ass time. I was hoping that somebody would decide that enough was enough and go back to a different era (I was hoping for more Cold War stuff), but I never expected WW1. I can't wait for this game, finally we get something fresh. Hopefully they take their time on the campaign and give us a good run at that, I want to be able to go through some good quality WW1 stuff.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

See you in dogfights b o y s

#8 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:45 PM

boots belong on the damn ground! thank you bf for bringing back old school fps.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#9 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:01 PM

This is gonna blow Infinity Warfare out of the water XD

EXL5X4B.png

#10 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:50 PM

Battlefield Won.

The Ottomans better be playable though, because they're my favorite empire in history. It'd be even better if they're in the campaign.

Edited by RedFaction, 10 May 2016 - 09:52 PM.

#11 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:11 PM

128 v 128 dogfights or trench warfare oh kitten dat boi waddup

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 12:48 AM

Did you see the video ratings? It's really night and day.

#13 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:29 AM

Battlefield Won.

The Ottomans better be playable though, because they're my favorite empire in history. It'd be even better if they're in the campaign.

Most definitely did.

Meh, I guess it would be cool. I just want a good campaign in general lol

Did you see the video ratings? It's really night and day.

I haven't seen anything, but heard that YouTube hates the IW trailer. It's pretty dumb that to get MW, you have to buy an more expensive version of IW. I was hoping they'd sell the remaster separate, because then I'd get it. But there's no way in hell that I'm buying IW.

EXL5X4B.png

#14 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:25 PM

Holy kitten gameplay looks amazing

EXL5X4B.png

#15 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:58 PM

Open Beta is out, game is fun as kitten. Probably will be a day one buy for me.

EXL5X4B.png

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:50 PM

Uh..................... Ain't that the same for any FPS in general? :lmao:  :sweat: Well unless you know, the multiplayer is garbage too :P

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users