Close
Photo

This New Theory 100% Proves That Kishimoto Is Putting NaruSaku and SasuHina In The Boruto Manga!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:06 AM

Just admit it kishi is a spiteful man that is greedy he could have end this crap a long time ago but he continues to lie to is fan I am not a fan of him I can't trust him he let dawn his fans because of greed

#22 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:30 AM

Just had a free time to come here and just saw your post, I read it all and man this made no sense, for real it's been 2 whole years since manga ended dude, I don't mean to be bad to you but I guess it's time to just move on, you're making this kinda of posts since the benning of the year and you still don't showed me a true reason on why anything like this is going to happen, most of you theory is based on "sakura gave this loong to naruto", serious this makes me sick, sakura looking at naruto don't means she is in love with him or something like this, if naruto happened I'm sure sakura would look at sasuke in the same way and not because "she loves him and will get a divorce from naruto" but because sasuke naruto kakashi and sarada and her parentes are the most precious people in her whole life, you can't just take any little interaction between they as a signal sakura is in love with naruto

And did you read sakura novel ? this clone thing is not true, for god's sake, people really believe they would make sakura get raped by a clone ? guys this is still a shonen series please, all the clone do to sakura is playing some "cool sasuke lover" but sakura know since the benning it's not sasuke

(I read your whole posts so please don't make a giant post to reply this please) 

they keep making sasusaku and naruhina pics and moments man, if they were really going to make narusaku canon why all interactions between naruto and sakura are platonic moments ? It's been 2 whole years man I'd not like if kishimoto made narusaku canon now and by divorce, narusaku is the best couple, if this was going to happen why the hell he had to make sakura and naruto have kids with other people and then after a lot of years they just realize they love each other and get married ? for real I don't like this idea, I know you're going to say "Kishimoto is toying us" "this is just mind games" yet I don't like the idea, narusaku deserves more than this kitten

I'll repeat this, the novels that are being adapted into the anime are NOT written by Kishimoto not a single one of them, He had ZERO involvement in the development of the story in each of them, Studio Pierrot hired story writers who were responsible for most of the filler story Naruto Shippuden anime episodes to create scenarios that explore the stories of each of the main Naruto characters after the manga concluded, The reason Studio Pierrot Hired temporary/Replacement Naruto story writers because they couldn't get a hold of Kishimoto to do it because of his busy schedule of him working on the Boruto Manga and his new science fiction manga

The novels are created to tell the stories of the Naruto characters that happened BEFORE Boruto Naruto the movie again the Novels are only written to close the story gap between chapter 699 and chapter 700, My theory is created from the events DURING the Boruto Naruto the movie so tell me what significance do those Novels play in my theory ? especially since they are NOT written by Kishimoto and my theory is created PURELY from the 700 chapters of the original Naruto manga and Boruto Naruto the movie which are cannon because THEY WERE written by Kishimoto

As I said the novels are written by different story writers than Kishimoto, and the writers were only tasked with WRITING THE NOVELS Meaning that's the only story that they will ever write in the Naruto series meaning they will NOT be writing the Boruto manga which is a Continuation of Kishimoto's Original Naruto manga and Boruto Naruto the movie So if the Novels are NON CANNON and not written by Kishimoto and are not stories written for the Boruto manga they do NOT debunk my theory any sort of way of what will happen in the Boruto manga being Written and edited by Kishimoto and during the events of the Boruto Naruto the movie as I pointed out a while back, Kishimoto is showing us Signs that the families of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura are falling apart.

The ONLY involvement Kishimoto had with the Novels is illustrating and drawing the cover art of each of the novels nothing more, he didn't even write ONE sentence of story in those novels:

http://naruto.wikia....ki/Naruto_Hiden

So therefore guys don't get to distraught about the stories the novels tell that will be adapted into the anime they are just more fillers produced by the same money lusting Studio Pierrot but written into a Novel this time, As HalfDemonInuyasha Pointed out Studio Pierrot is trying to Justify and more greatly canonize the last because NaruHina is doing so bad in Japan that even a Yaoi Pairing such as KakashiXIruka is doing MILES better than NaruHina, NaruHina is really doing that bad In Japan

Since NONE of these Novels are written by Kishimoto they should be considered NON CANNON they are not Kishimoto's work, this also means that NONE of these novels have a impact on the theory I created a while back that proves that Kishimoto and Ikemoto are going to break up the families of NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura

So don't lose hope NaruSaku fans NarutoXSakura will happen in the new Boruto Manga!

#23 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:18 AM

I know you're trying to do us a favor, but who among us is talking about hope except you? You assume we're still in shock and heartbroken, but I think 90% here thinks damage's done. Everytime someone disagrees with you here you repeat the post even though they said they read it all. Do you think if someone reads it enough times they'll somehow see the light? Can you not see these are simply opinions?

Me personally I don't like either Naruto or Sakura they way they are now, why would I ship them? They're not the ones I got to know and love. They're selfish, miserable, abusive, and three times uglier than Kakashi was at their age.

I just want to live in peace and enjoy the Naruto from 1999-2015, without reading your new manifest every wednesday.

Edited by sushi., 16 December 2016 - 07:41 AM.

ナルサク

#24 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:53 AM

Im actually pretty afraid to read this one, 

it might get my hopes up and hurt me again lmao

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#25 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:49 AM

Just admit it kishi is a spiteful man that is greedy he could have end this crap a long time ago but he continues to lie to is fan I am not a fan of him I can't trust him he let dawn his fans because of greed

Agree. I think his greed is one of the factors the manga got bad.

As I always say concerning this manga in regard to many that is associated to it : Greed for Green.

Edited by T XD, 16 December 2016 - 10:52 AM.

#26 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:43 PM

I know you're trying to do us a favor, but who among us is talking about hope except you? You assume we're still in shock and heartbroken, but I think 90% here thinks damage's done. Everytime someone disagrees with you here you repeat the post even though they said they read it all. Do you think if someone reads it enough times they'll somehow see the light? Can you not see these are simply opinions?

Me personally I don't like either Naruto or Sakura they way they are now, why would I ship them? They're not the ones I got to know and love. They're selfish, miserable, abusive, and three times uglier than Kakashi was at their age.

I just want to live in peace and enjoy the Naruto from 1999-2015, without reading your new manifest every wednesday.

I don't know what the hell is your problem with me lately but all you have been doing is criticizing and attacking my post and I kindly would like to ask you to stop

Now I will address your points:

You said: "I know you're trying to do us a favor, but who among us is talking about hope except you?"

Plenty of people on these forums are still hopeful and I regularly hold discussions with them daily of how NaruSaku and SasuHina is going to be cannon in the new Boruto manga so I believe it is you who is among the VERY few on these forums who ISN'T talking about hope,

You said: "You assume we're still in shock and heartbroken, but I think 90% here thinks damage's done."

False! I have seen plenty of comments on these forums from other posters who are disappointed with the ending of Shippuden so how is it just a assumption when there is evidence of posters on these forums being discontent with the ending of chapter 700  :huh: 

And no 90% is a exaggerated percentage, I have hoards of NaruSaku and SasuHina fans standing by my side staying hopeful that NaruSaku and SasuHina will finally come to fruition

You said: "Everytime someone disagrees with you here you repeat the post even though they said they read it all. Do you think if someone reads it enough times they'll somehow see the light? Can you not see these are simply opinions?"

So i'm not allowed to either defend or clarify my points when someone either doesn't understand or disagrees with it ? often times people find my topics to be TL;DR so they read what they can or they read a certain amount they are willing to read so then they reply to the topic with what ever amount they were either able to understand or willing to read and usually when they do that their replies are already answered within the topic but they were just chose not to read and find it in the topic or didn't understand the topic enough to see that their doubt was answered that's why I have to repeat my points sometimes to give some clarity there is completely nothing wrong with that. 

And FYI sweetheart nothing in my theory is opinions, pure facts from cannon material written by Kishimoto himself, I followed the pattern of Kishimoto's story writing style and made a prediction of how he will continue this story on the same pattern.

You said: "Me personally I don't like either Naruto or Sakura they way they are now, why would I ship them? They're not the ones I got to know and love. They're selfish, miserable, abusive, and three times uglier than Kakashi was at their age."

Well then why did you come to a topic that discusses Naruto and Sakura THE WAY THEY ARE NOW and how they will be paired together romantically in future scenarios of the Boruto manga ? If you don't want to ship current Naruto and Sakura then your presence doesn't really have much business to linger here right ? I can understand that you don't like how Naruto and Sakura's character has progressed to this current point of time but this is how Kishimoto the guy that created these 2 characters that made you love Naruto and Sakura the way they are now he wanted them to be selfish, miserable, and abusive but the story is not finished yet perhaps in future chapters of the Boruto manga they will be later written into characters that you will like so don't give up to soon before seeing how they change over time.

And yes current Naruto is selfish and abusive, He takes Hinata for granted he leaves the burden of housework and child raising to her, he is taking advantage of the fact that Hinata is weak willed and wont speak her mind, he spends most of the time during his day doing what ever the hell he wants to his hearts content and he doesn't expect Hinata to ever leave him because it was her dream to be married to him so as long as he stays married to her she will do what ever he says like a subservient wife he takes advantage of that and does what ever he wants, He can literally cheat on Hinata will a huge harem of girls and even sleep with him but Hinata still wont leave him as long as he wont break the marriage while doing it, Sakura would have ZERO tolerance for that she was always the one to keep Naruto's behavior in check she is a better fit to fill the role as his wife

You said "I just want to live in peace and enjoy the Naruto from 1999-2015, without reading your new manifest every wednesday."

Then don't fuucking read my topics then that simple!  :D no one is forcing you to read them however I did invite you to read this topic but you had the choice to decline the invitation and not come to this topic to come and read but you chose to read it anyways which means you ARE willing to read my new manifest every week  :D 

Now please if your going to be a avid follower of my theories please keep the negativity down to a minimal please ? thank you in advance! :wink:

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 16 December 2016 - 12:44 PM.

#27 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:01 PM

Well, I didn't mean to assume I know what everyone here is thinking and if anybody needs hope it's fine with me. But I say 90% and not 100% and don't take that literally I haven't counted. It's the whole "don't worry narusaku fans! Kishi will make ns canon 100%!! :)) read my theory until you believe", that just irked me in post above mine. If it was attacking you I'm sorry but then I wonder why you're breaking it into parts with responses I'm sorry again but I will not read.

Edited by sushi., 16 December 2016 - 01:10 PM.

ナルサク

#28 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:07 PM

Well, I didn't mean to assume I know what everyone here is thinking and if anybody needs hope it's fine with me. But I say 90% and not 100% and don't take that literally I haven't counted. It's the whole "don't worry narusaku fans! Kishi will make ns canon 100%!! :)) read my theory until you believe", that just irked me in post above mine. If it was attacking you I'm sorry but then I wonder why you're breaking it into parts with responses I'm sorry again but I will not read.

The hints that this topic provides make's it very compelling to believe that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the Boruto manga, There is even new speculations out that NARUTO is going to be the villain of the Boruto manga

The NarutoVerse has relocated to a Utopia (maybe even located on a different planet or dimension?) and Kawaki is the agent Naruto sent to retrieve Boruto.

Read exactly what Kawaki says...

48K68kQ.png

He just wants Boruto to come home and stop playing ninja. Those days are over. The village itself is in ruin and people are living happily in their new world. Boruto - being the rebellious kid like he's always been - is putting up fight and just causing unnecessary trouble.

Let's hope Kawaki smacks some sense into him with his cane. 

Well I guess it is understandable that Naruto will be the villain of the Boruto manga because it fits the theme of the Boruto manga of Boruto wanting to surpass his father.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 16 December 2016 - 01:08 PM.

#29 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:14 PM

I swear if all your theory proves true. 

I'd give you anything you want lol

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#30 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:46 PM

First of all, let's not fight here, we're all entitled to our own opinion and there's no need to be attacking each other verbally.

It's everyone's right to start a thread and write what lies on their minds as long as it isn't hurtful to someone, as is everyone's right to agree or disagree with ones views or to just completely ignore the thread.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#31 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

So I've managed to fight through the whole thing.

It's quite hard to follow everything, since the points were mostly your direct replies to something others said around the internet and without providing the source post, we're more so than not left in the dark what exactly are you talking about.

You've actually quoted one of my posts from a Youtube video, so I assume you're Aryanro, correct?

Basically TL:DR would be: number 3 in hex(whatever that's about), chapter 3 and waiting for a forehead kiss, all is part of someone's genjutsu, Kishi likes Matrix and has conceived a story so complex that most of us don't understand.

While all this would have been a plausible theory two years ago, there are two point, why I believe things are not a smoke screen.

1. If this was indeed a genjutsu, that would mean breaking out of it would erase the kids as well. Now that's just not going to happen, firstly because the kids, Sarada more than Boruto, are liked by many, yes, even by folks that hated the ending and secondly Boruto Movie made a lot of money, surpassing even the Last. Yes, even after whole "The Last" tricked us with false marketing and no refunds for pre-ordered tickets fiasco.

And besides even if Naruto or Sakura are, for whatever reason, miserable with their lives, they without a doubt love their children.

I don't even have to read the new manga to know this, because I'm a parent myself (yes, I'm that old) and even if it came to the point where my relationship would fall apart, I wouldn't want to erase it for anything in the world, because it gave me countless beautiful memories and a wonderful son.

2. You don't write a smoke screen story in such way that you push away a great part of your reader base, but by writing a story so intense that keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you coming back for more. Naruto is not such a story. With the ending many were left distraught and with the interviews that followed people believed that Kishi was downright rubbing the salt on their wounds, making fun of them for believing a red-herring, he supposedly set up for us NS fans.

I actually believe that the current end game is for the kids to bring the long-lasting peace and unite the people, and in Bolt and Sarada's cases, also bring their parents closer together.

So SS and NH will only get stronger in the end and with that the Naruto saga will end, or even better the old generation will die and let their children pave new grounds.

This is what I believe will happen and is based on nothing in particular. Naruto ended with chapter 698 for me and I have no clue what's currently going on there, other than what I catch on Tumblr, Youtube or here. RtN reality is what I've accepted as true reality, because it's certainly better than what true canon has to offer.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#32 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

So I've managed to fight through the whole thing.

It's quite hard to follow everything, since the points were mostly your direct replies to something others said around the internet and without providing the source post, we're more so than not left in the dark what exactly are you talking about.

You've actually quoted one of my posts from a Youtube video, so I assume you're Aryanro, correct?

Basically TL:DR would be: number 3 in hex(whatever that's about), chapter 3 and waiting for a forehead kiss, all is part of someone's genjutsu, Kishi likes Matrix and has conceived a story so complex that most of us don't understand.

While all this would have been a plausible theory two years ago, there are two point, why I believe things are not a smoke screen.

1. If this was indeed a genjutsu, that would mean breaking out of it would erase the kids as well. Now that's just not going to happen, firstly because the kids, Sarada more than Boruto, are liked by many, yes, even by folks that hated the ending and secondly Boruto Movie made a lot of money, surpassing even the Last. Yes, even after whole "The Last" tricked us with false marketing and no refunds for pre-ordered tickets fiasco.

And besides even if Naruto or Sakura are, for whatever reason, miserable with their lives, they without a doubt love their children.

I don't even have to read the new manga to know this, because I'm a parent myself (yes, I'm that old) and even if it came to the point where my relationship would fall apart, I wouldn't want to erase it for anything in the world, because it gave me countless beautiful memories and a wonderful son.

2. You don't write a smoke screen story in such way that you push away a great part of your reader base, but by writing a story so intense that keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you coming back for more. Naruto is not such a story. With the ending many were left distraught and with the interviews that followed people believed that Kishi was downright rubbing the salt on their wounds, making fun of them for believing a red-herring, he supposedly set up for us NS fans.

I actually believe that the current end game is for the kids to bring the long-lasting peace and unite the people, and in Bolt and Sarada's cases, also bring their parents closer together.

So SS and NH will only get stronger in the end and with that the Naruto saga will end, or even better the old generation will die and let their children pave new grounds.

This is what I believe will happen and is based on nothing in particular. Naruto ended with chapter 698 for me and I have no clue what's currently going on there, other than what I catch on Tumblr, Youtube or here. RtN reality is what I've accepted as true reality, because it's certainly better than what true canon has to offer.

Hello there! I do appreciate you reading the entirety of this theory! Now allow me to kindly express my thought on your points by addressing them!

You said:"It's quite hard to follow everything, since the points were mostly your direct replies to something others said around the internet and without providing the source post, we're more so than not left in the dark what exactly are you talking about." 

oh I'm aware that you guys are not left in the dark of how Kishimoto led you on about assuming he would make Naruto and Sakura cannon at the end on Shippuden at chapter 700, This theory scratches the surface of the real reasoning why Kishimoto made Naruto and Hinata cannon at chapter 700, He wanted Hinata and Sakura to see that the men that they dreamed of marrying and did marry are not actually the best fits for them. So that Sakura will finally realize it was Naruto all along and so that Hinata will finally realize it was Sasuke all along,

I will repeat Parts 21, 27, 30, 33, and 40

(Boruto Theory Part 21)

Main problem with Naruto and Hinata is that their relationship is not working out.. most fail to see that..

Kinda simple answer why they were chosen.. Kishimoto need to close the Hinata loop and show that Naruto and Hinata are not compatible. Even though Hinata is married to Naruto she cant make him happy.. Naruto is doing what ever he wants and there is no one to control him.. Naruto's pressure is building up time will tell when he blows up.. Kishimoto needs to close the Hinata loop before he can move onto the Sakura loop. Kishimoto opens and closes the plots.. he can't move ahead to Sakura if he doesn't close Hinata's plot..

Also may I remind you Sakura was introduced as first love interest.. Hinata was introduced as second later on in the story of the manga.. Kishimoto has only ended the second segment of the story and next week gonna start the third..Since he does everything in 3s theres still his final love interest. So you can see Hinata was not it.. Willl there be a new love interest ? no it will go back to Sakura..

I am very eager to see how all this will be play out.. Since the romantic sequence of events for Naruto have been Sakura Hinata Sakura.. This was clearly shown during Pain Arc.. Sakura screams for Naruto, Hinata confesses. and Sakura ends the Arc hugging Naruto

(Boruto Theory Part 27)

The last movie was a lie just like RTN being not cannon.. ..Everything that has happen so far was shown in RTN world with some variance..but the main ideas still came from that movie..RTN was use a testing grounds for the end of shippuden.. if you did not notice that well about time you did...

The last was used to pushed, validate, and end a plot which is Hinata finally being with Naruto..

Even if you don't want  to see it.. the last plot has always been Naruto ending with Sakura.

Naruto is with Hinata and is not working out.. Sakura is with Sasuke and the same thing. Neither guy is happy with their girl cause they are looking for something or someone they cant yet get their hands on..

So if RTN was not cannon why the ideas that came from it are... You get it now.. 

Some of this stuff is right on the story if you dig but if you only superficially read.. you wont find it or get it..

(Boruto Theory Part 30)

If someone tells you who to love will love that person or the one you have feelings for..

How many times does a person have to say they don't like you for you to take the hint.. Including crushing your heart.. 

His crush on Sakura had nothing to do with Sasuke.. If he did he would have been like I am gonna get Sakura and make her mine and what not.. Naruto was in love with Sakura's simplicity..  How she wanted one person to acknowledge her not an entire village.. How she like her just the way she was.. If it only the means to beat Sasuke he would have never kept an eye on her when she was in trouble..  As well as gloating over saving her.. 

Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

(Boruto Theory Part 33)

I just like to state what I found in the story.. and so far most think the story is over without bases yet the story continues to its third stage.. All I can see is kishimoto toying with the story since from the beginning he has shown in the story thru the lessons explained  how to understand the story.. Taking that into consideration he already stated there will be concealed information in the story and anything that seems to be truthful can be a lie.. Kishimoto has shown it in different ways including the order the story is written.. Just that some listen but never pay attention to what they have been told..

Another clue to this he already re-position himself as supervisor not as writer nor as animator.. So here is another example of him using the number 3... So he has position himself in a way he can re-organize the story to how he really originally wanted to end.. its third cycle.. and he already told who the end girl was gonna be.. since he wrote it in it's third chapter.. Now do you follow the pattern.. Now to this pattern there is another pattern which also means 3 .. 001.. which its hexodecimal value.. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.. see the other pattern.. hope you do :)

So when people mention something I go and look at where they fall in those 2 patterns ... unfortunately Hinata always end in 2nd never in third.. the only clue given who will end in third is Sakura.. 
Here is another example.. Pain Arc.. Sakura screams naruto shows up.. Hinata confesses.. Sakura ends the arc hugging Naruto and not caring what other think..

Sakura always ends in the third pattern / stage..

(Boruto Theory Part 40)

So you did not know that Naruto being label dumb and not a genius was commotion in the fan base to not acknowledge Minato as his father for a long long time and any body claiming resemblance to one an other would be call lunatic.. just like you are doing to me now .. cause I am telling you stuff outside of the realm most perceived..

All present so far after 699 was a lie or has lies in it that have not been resolved yet.. yes.. 
If he wanted to end all he would have simply said is over and not become supervisor of Boruto Manga.. Hence again here is the presence of his use of the number 3.. he is supervisor he has a storyteller and animator..

Why is so far fetch to belief Kishimoto can lie he did it with Itachi for a long long time..

yeah I am tired too since NaruHina and SasuSaku fans are not open to learn and discover.. Kishimoto is right all along people will never question if what they were told was true or lie or try to investigate which of the two it is..

As I said the Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

Kishimoto INTENTIONALLY made NaruHina and SasuSaku cannon because he wanted Hinata and Sakura to see that the men they dreamed of marrying are actually not a compatible fit for them, Hinata will start to realize that Naruto wasn't the right man for her and that it was actually Sasuke all along and Sakura will realize that Sasuke wasn't the right man for her it was actually Naruto all along.

You said:"You've actually quoted one of my posts from a Youtube video, so I assume you're Aryanro, correct?"

Well what a coincidence! but no unfortunately I am not Aryanro, I haven't seen that name in quite a while but you reminded me, What I did was that I used his and many other posters points then I realized these posters are on to something, they are starting to scratch the surface of a big conspiracy theory perpetuated by Kishimoto, So then I created this theory that picks up where Aryanro and other posters left off by delving deeper into what they were catching on to, They helped me realize that Kishimoto making NaruHina and SasuSaku cannon was a ploy all along.

You said:"Basically TL:DR would be: number 3 in hex(whatever that's about), chapter 3 and waiting for a forehead kiss, all is part of someone's genjutsu, Kishi likes Matrix and has conceived a story so complex that most of us don't understand.

While all this would have been a plausible theory two years ago, there are two point, why I believe things are not a smoke screen."

The rule of number 3 explains Kishimoto's writing pattern he used for his Naruto manga series, if you pay close attention to Kishimoto's story plot writing pattern Kishimoto always made Sakura come in 3rd with her relationship with Naruto, Hinata always came in 2nd with her relationship with Naruto, "Naruto Shippuden" was part 2 and that part ended with Hinata see what I mean ? The Boruto manga is part 3 which will end with Naruto getting with Sakura romantically Since the romantic sequence of events for Naruto have been Sakura Hinata Sakura.. This was clearly shown during Pain Arc.. Sakura screams for Naruto, Hinata confesses. and Sakura ends the Arc hugging Naruto

I will repeat parts 23, and 26

(Boruto Theory Part 23)

NaruHina and SasuSaku fans think that i'm pretty much deciding what Kishimoto thinks for the sake of shipping Naruto with Sakura ?

They are wrong I am not deciding I am trying to anticipate what he is gonna do based on what he already drawn, shown and said.. Very big difference of what you are understanding..
As is my understanding a good story teller will never tell you the truth of his work or story he will lead you to discover it.. that is his main focus to lead you thru the story to tell you something not so obvious..  
Based on what he has said on interviews about what he likes that does not involve his own personal work which complex stories.. his work will not be that easy to understand.. as he has stated in his works.. that one reading had to deduce how information is gathered and process if you have not gain that insight from reading Naruto .. you are yet to discover what I have discover.. 

This goes back to plain and simple NaruHina and SasuSaku fans never paid attention when their language teachers were explaining to them how authors write their work.. As well as the several essay they most have sent them to do which NaruHina and SasuSaku plainly ignore the reason why they were ask to question and reason an author's work.

Kishimoto wrote a story base on symbolism and mysticism which derives from another story base on the same principal.. 

What I am doing is called second guessing and anticipating an authors decisions base on what he already revealed himself using the methods he stated on how to do it.. 

Like I said in another comment if you think I am obsess with the story and how it works.. Don't look at me but look at the author who put it there. Is not my fault if you have read the story and have not pick up on this..

At first prior to the end on chapter 700 of shippuden. I read and said to myself something is wrong this  is not where it was leading.  I starting to connect the dots base upon reading other comments of things hidden in the story and soon I stumble upon the pattern in which was written. Which was obvious from the first chapter in plain sight but many don't see it.. Which is everything in Naruto has a base value of 3 and its binary word for it 001.. That is the base pattern to read Naruto as it was meant to be read..

The story time periods if you label the each time periods have been Sakura, Hinata, XXXX the last time period has not been written yet ...right now is only beginning ... This also relates back to how each girl appeared first Sakura and then Hinata.. there has been no third girl only insinuations which one I can think of is Ino.. Yet I doubt it be her I will be very surprised if it is... Kishimoto always opens and closes a plot and so far thru all that has been shown he stills places hints that Sakura and Naruto are not over.. The last hint I can think off was place on Boruto the movie Sakura being nostalgic over watching Naruto run errands..If you pay attention Sakura is not even paying attention to what Ino is saying her eyes are fix on Naruto.

If you want to dismiss that as a clue well what can I tell you.. I cant decide for you what you take as clue I can only tell you where they are..

The last thing or the major clue kishimoto left on the story before shippuden was closing is on page 693 which is this can all be a Tsukyomi world of Sakura on which she will suffer greatly given the blow to the heart.. The Tsukyomi world has always been a backdoor Kishimoto place ever since its introduction in RTN.. Yet most people have fallen to the trap of being not canon.. yet all so far derives from it..Biggest question that comes from that is why was it label non-cannon.. if it was non-cannon why Tsukyomi was used on the main storyline.. The answer is simple the label was a lie to hide what was coming..

The question remains how long will Naruto stay idle watching her suffer at the hands of Sasuke..

Thru all my post I have given the clues and how to get to them.. is up to you guys if you listen or dismiss it I cant make that choice for you.. Since the first thing that should pop in your head is what is wrong with this story as it is.. if you have that question then you can understand what comes next which is to find out why is wrong.. not based on what I have discovered but based on what you can discover using tools kishimoto explain during the chuunin exam written portion both versions Ibiki's and Shikamaru.. is all I can say to lead you there..

(Boruto Theory Part 26) 

NaruHina and SasuSaku fans think that it's possible Kishimoto will continue the story and not continue to focus on Naruto and Sakura's relationship ?

Yes.. but it would go against all he has set out so far.. 

Which is why he took himself out of drawing and writing text to supervising or in other words being the brains and not the body.. So now he can think and put the story in the order he established ..

Since now he only has 1 segment to finish it all and still be on his own deadline..

Naruto has been Sakura, Hinata, X ..The X girl will be define in Boruto.. Kishimoto no longer needs to explain relations or how they are tied together.. all he has to do.. now is get the last girl to where she has to be..

During Naruto's life he was alone but with a girl interest and one shy girl only interested in him..  When the second segment came out  He still alone with one girl interest but now the girl was returning his feelings while debating between 2 people herself.. the shy girl finally made an effort to tell him ,, yet both girls ended with the man they wanted.. Third segment even with kids this couple are not happy both male parents are hardly there and what not.. 

In essence of Sakura has said that as long she lives Naruto will not die.. So in other words she cant live without him.. Yet can she live with him being married to someone else not being part of her life and staying on the sidelines.. Kishimoto already started this cycle like that..  Sooner or later Boruto gonna take backstage to his father to end the universe properly.. With both Naruto and Boruto with a happy ending..

You said:"1. If this was indeed a genjutsu, that would mean breaking out of it would erase the kids as well. Now that's just not going to happen, firstly because the kids, Sarada more than Boruto, are liked by many, yes, even by folks that hated the ending and secondly Boruto Movie made a lot of money, surpassing even the Last. Yes, even after whole "The Last" tricked us with false marketing and no refunds for pre-ordered tickets fiasco. 

I don't even have to read the new manga to know this, because I'm a parent myself (yes, I'm that old) and even if it came to the point where my relationship would fall apart, I wouldn't want to erase it for anything in the world, because it gave me countless beautiful memories and a wonderful son."

The Kids actually do exist, the genjutsu Sakura and Hinata are under shows them the future of what happens when they actually marry their romantic interest Sasuke and Naruto, As I explained previously the genjutsu will show both Hinata and Sakura that Hinata's decision to marry Naruto and Sakura's decision to marry Sasuke was a disastrous mistake, as I explained earlier in this topic either Boruto or Naruto will be the villain of the Boruto manga series i'll repeat it:

There is even new speculations out that NARUTO is going to be the villain of the Boruto manga

The NarutoVerse has relocated to a Utopia (maybe even located on a different planet or dimension?) and Kawaki is the agent Naruto sent to retrieve Boruto.

48K68kQ.png

He just wants Boruto to come home and stop playing ninja. Those days are over. The village itself is in ruin and people are living happily in their new world. Boruto - being the rebellious kid like he's always been - is putting up fight and just causing unnecessary trouble.

Well I guess it is understandable that Naruto will be the villain of the Boruto manga because it fits the theme of the Boruto manga of Boruto wanting to surpass his father.

This genjutsu will tell Hinata that she will marry a monster and will give birth to a monster. which will be a colossal mistake that will lead to the destruction of the leaf village.

And this Boruto/Naruto villain theory shows that Naruto has given up being a Ninja which I very much likely assume Hinata will not be to content and happy with, Because Naruto the boy ninja that worked hard despite getting heavily criticized was the Naruto Hinata fell in love with, So if Naruto stops being that ninja then well obviously Hinata will no longer have a reason to love Naruto.

And Kishimoto doesn't really seem to care whether his decisions will piss off fans that like his story or not, he did it to us NaruSaku fans but now he's planning to do it to the NaruHina fans in the Boruto manga! :)

You said: "2. You don't write a smoke screen story in such way that you push away a great part of your reader base, but by writing a story so intense that keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you coming back for more. Naruto is not such a story. With the ending many were left distraught and with the interviews that followed people believed that Kishi was downright rubbing the salt on their wounds, making fun of them for believing a red-herring, he supposedly set up for us NS fans.

So SS and NH will only get stronger in the end and with that the Naruto saga will end, or even better the old generation will die and let their children pave new grounds."

ok i'll repeat this, Developing Naruto and Sakura's relationship romantically will not cause a huge fallout of fans as you think, As I said before it will keep NaruHina and SasuSaku fans on the edges of their seats constantly reading and buying manga volumes of Boruto manga to see if their beloved married pairings will break apart and NaruSaku and SasuHina fans will also be on the edges of their seats to see if their pairings that never happened finally comes true, this will induce alot of profit on Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot end and we will finally get the pairings that we actually want, So there will be more gain then loss in this situation :) the fact that NaruSaku is a chance means their is hope to look up to :)

And No Boruto and Sarada's role is to not bring their parents together as I explained previously, The fact that Boruto and Sarada prefer to spend time with the father of the opposite family obviously shows a separation of these 2 families:

You have to question to yourself why is Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot keep showing and teasing us with pictures such as these:

f1xkd5.jpg
o8b0p0.jpg
4gg70k.jpg
4h8suw.jpg
23j084n.jpg
2vjq7tt.png

These are all clear hints that the family members of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sarada are going their seperate ways, 

Boruto Idolizes Sasuke so Sasuke fills and replaces Naruto's role as Boruto's father, Hinata doesn't have Naruto around to fill the role as her Husband to take care of her and her kids, Since Sasuke is filling the role as a new father to Hinata's family Hinata now has a reason to look at Sasuke and develop a relationship with him.

Sarada Idolizes Naruto so Naruto fills and replaces Sasuke's role as Sarada's father, Sakura doesn't have Sasuke around to fill the role as her Husband to take care of her and her kids, Since Naruto is filling the role as a new father to Sakura's family Sakura now has a reason to look at Naruto and develop a relationship with him

You said:"This is what I believe will happen and is based on nothing in particular. Naruto ended with chapter 698 for me and I have no clue what's currently going on there, other than what I catch on Tumblr, Youtube or here. RtN reality is what I've accepted as true reality, because it's certainly better than what true canon has to offer."

As this theory explains, The Naruto series will truly end in the 3rd and final segment of the story which is the Boruto segment, The Boruto's segments purpose is to show both Hinata and Sakura where their marriages with their "Dream Guys" will lead, Hinata will see Naruto and Boruto go down a dark path and Sakura will learn that Sasuke's real reason for marrying her was that so he could revive the Uchiha clan and not because he loved her, 

Again the purpose of this theory is to explain that the Boruto manga purpose is to have Both Hinata and Sakura realize that marrying the guy that they always loved was a disastrous mistake and It will help Hinata finally realize that Sasuke should have been her true choice of a love partner and will help Sakura finally realize that Naruto should have been her true choice of a love partner.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 17 December 2016 - 07:39 PM.

#33 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:25 AM

Is there a reason for you to keep repeating entire parts of your theory? Why can't you just summarise your main points when replying to someone?

JA2DBzd.png

#34 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:49 AM

Is there a reason for you to keep repeating entire parts of your theory? Why can't you just summarise your main points when replying to someone?

My last post above your's clearly indicates I do.

Also post wouldn't have to be repeated if they were either understood or actually read the first time around.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 18 December 2016 - 11:51 AM.

#35 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

Except you don't. For example, I went and read part 33, went back to your first post and compared the two bodies of text... you copied and pasted it. It's literally word for word, in large paragraphs. Your last post (and a lot of your other posts in this thread, for the matter) clearly indicates that you, in fact, do not do that, and I can see it. 

If you want to redirect people to certain parts of your theory to address points, you could just say "please reread parts x, y and z in my very first post to understand [point you're trying to make]". Or, at least put spoiler tags for each part if you're going to copy and paste it again.

But I think it's better to just cut down on your words and summarise your points when replying to someone, because it will make things much more concise. It will benefit both you and the person you are responding to. 

I mean, I'm just trying to help you out here, because some people may be interested in what you have to say but they might prefer posts that are short and to the point.

JA2DBzd.png

#36 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

These are all clear hints that the family members of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sarada are going their seperate ways, 

Boruto Idolizes Sasuke so Sasuke fills and replaces Naruto's role as Boruto's father, Hinata doesn't have Naruto around to fill the role as her Husband to take care of her and her kids, Since Sasuke is filling the role as a new father to Hinata's family Hinata now has a reason to look at Sasuke and develop a relationship with him.

Sarada Idolizes Naruto so Naruto fills and replaces Sasuke's role as Sarada's father, Sakura doesn't have Sasuke around to fill the role as her Husband to take care of her and her kids, Since Naruto is filling the role as a new father to Sakura's family Sakura now has a reason to look at Naruto and develop a relationship with him.

I decided to copied paste because I didn't wanted to quote everything you just said (since you're repeating everything you said in your first post). Maybe what you say is true about Sarada finding Naruto as a role model idolizing him and stuff, the same with Boruto when it comes to Sasuke. However that doesn't change the fact Boruto is Naruto's son and Sarada's is Sasuke's daughter, it DOESN'T mean Naruto is going to get together with Sakura and Sasuke is going to get together with Hinata. Like I said I think you're grasping at straws though its nice to think positive I don't see NS and SH happening after all the damage Kishimoto did with the manga ending.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 December 2016 - 02:46 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#37 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:54 PM

Sarada Idolizes Naruto so Naruto fills and replaces Sasuke's role as Sarada's father, Sakura doesn't have Sasuke around to fill the role as her Husband to take care of her and her kids, Since Naruto is filling the role as a new father to Sakura's family Sakura now has a reason to look at Naruto and develop a relationship with him.

I decided to copied paste because I didn't wanted to quote everything you just said (since you're repeating everything you said in your first post). Maybe what you say is true about Sarada finding Naruto as a role model idolizing him and stuff, the same with Boruto when it comes to Sasuke. However that doesn't change the fact Boruto is Naruto's son and Sarada's is Sasuke's daughter, it DOESN'T mean Naruto is going to get together with Sakura and Sasuke is going to get together with Hinata. Like I said I think you're grasping at straws though its nice to think positive I don't see NS and SH happening after all the damage Kishimoto did with the manga ending.

Clearly you didn't read the theory fully if you are still saying things like:

This topic clearly explains how and why NaruSaku and SasuHina are going to be paired together romantically in the Boruto manga, I'm trying to be as brief as possible since some of you have a issue with mountain post, please re read all 120 parts of the theory :smile:

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 18 December 2016 - 02:54 PM.

#38 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:21 PM

Well it looks like I've reached my limit, Constructing incredible theories will really deplete your brain power, Looks like i'll be taking a break from making these theories, I'll be back in a couple of weeks, keep this topic strong in my absence!

#39 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:39 PM

The Kids actually do exist, the genjutsu Sakura and Hinata are under shows them the future of what happens when they actually marry their romantic interest Sasuke and Naruto, As I explained previously the genjutsu will show both Hinata and Sakura that Hinata's decision to marry Naruto and Sakura's decision to marry Sasuke was a disastrous mistake, as I explained earlier in this topic either Boruto or Naruto will be the villain of the Boruto manga series i'll repeat it:

There is even new speculations out that NARUTO is going to be the villain of the Boruto manga

48K68kQ.png

rest of the text

Well I won't pretend I know or understand what's going on, because I helluva don't.

I have no idea who this Kawaki character is, what his purpose is, or in what context were those words spoken.

For all I know Naruto could have been kidnapped by aliens in that picture, and seeing all those skyscrapers and laptops in various manga panels posted all over, this actually isn't even that big of a joke as I intended it to be.

For your sake, I just hope, you have a fallback plan, should the stuff you've predicted, not come true.

Edited by VoodooFX, 18 December 2016 - 06:42 PM.

#40 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:11 PM

I believe in it. I believe it will happen. I just hope that when it does happen, I hope Kishi draws it and  it isn't done in that new "art," the new art burns my eyes.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users