LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:52 PM

Everything that's been building up since Iron Man 1 concludes here everyone! 

At least with this particular Saga!

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:02 PM

Doctor Strange already saw it. :hehehe:

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 March 2019 - 12:25 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:26 PM

Damn, I can't wait for this film you can see how the Snape that Thanos did has affected the Avengers.

#4 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:50 PM

Hype

#5 Young Kubrick

Young Kubrick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Film, music, anime/manga, comics, video games, literature

Posted 08 December 2018 - 04:59 PM

This is going to be intense. Something that I really like is that there's this uncertainty of the future of the MCU that there hasn't been since who knows when. Like with superhero stories in general-not just movies-it's usually safe to assume that the good guys are going to succeed in some capacity. Of course there's usually a price to pay, which usually involves someone getting hurt and the hero being sad about it even though it usually (or at least traditionally) doesn't change how they operate and fight crime in any meaningful way, so essentially the status quo never truly changes; that's already a test to the suspension of disbelief, but when you already know there's like ten different movies that are coming out after the one you're going into, you don't feel any of the supposed danger and threat that they're trying to convince you exists on the screen. Like Black Panther is my favourite Marvel movie tied with Thor: Ragnorak, and it's an amazing movie, but when Killmonger kicked T'Challa off the waterfall, I just shrugged because the Infinity War trailer was already out and he was in it, so obviously he survives. (Plus Killmonger was kind of in the right, which even T'Challa had to admit which helped convince him to bring Wakanda out of seperation and reach out, albeit minus the radicalism).

But Infinity War changed the game, and put the entire future of the MCU up in the air. Like besides Spider-Man: Far From Home, there's nothing announced after this. I can't remember there being a legitimate sense of uncertainty and ambiguity in Marvel movies post-phase 1, and it's so exciting 

tumblr_o2ro4zTFoE1ukmr73o1_500.gif

#6 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 06:05 PM

Will probably be my last Marvel movie. 

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:11 AM

I am excited.

Damn, I can't wait for this film you can see how the Snape that Thanos did has affected the Avengers.

I read this and thought about Thanos with an Infinity gauntlet with all these gems shaped as Alan Rickman's heads from Harry Potter and say "Always."

"Mr. Stark, our new celebrity."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 December 2018 - 02:16 AM

I am excited.

I read this and thought about Thanos with an Infinity gauntlet with all these gems shaped as Alan Rickman's heads from Harry Potter and say "Always."

"Mr. Stark, our new celebrity."

Ouch my bad James I did fall on that day still as long as it made people laugh. 😎

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:03 PM

Everything that's been building up since Iron Man 1 concludes here everyone! 

At least with this particular Saga!

Alright I can't wait for April!! :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:43 PM

Super Bowl TV Spot:

#NotUS

Edited by Nostradamus, 03 February 2019 - 11:43 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:46 PM

Last Trailer For The Movie

Oh my God

CZSn9hA.jpg

#12 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:06 PM

I am hyped

#13 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:42 PM

I am really curious how they are going to end it and just where are they going with the MCU from here.

I really hope it is more than just "Brie Larson punches Thanos really hard."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:38 AM

I am really curious how they are going to end it and just where are they going with the MCU from here.

I really hope it is more than just "Brie Larson punches Thanos really hard."

Ah don't be silly James. She's not going to punch him really hard and be done with him.

She's going to stare at him and he's going to be defeated. XD

CZSn9hA.jpg

#15 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:24 PM

Did anyone else get a giant bit of relief when Tony showed up at the end of the trailer with the rest? Looking forward to him and Cap resolving their issues.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

Ah don't be silly James. She's not going to punch him really hard and be done with him.

She's going to stare at him and he's going to be defeated. XD

lol. Yeah. I heard rumors it is going to be Steve Rogers will use the gauntlet and die from the usage since he not some super being. I am not sure how true this is.

"I don't need some 40 year old white girl SJW telling me what did work for her in the Captain Marvel movie. The fans are not fans of you. I want to know what this movie meant to comic book fans, Marvel fans, to movie fans. To comic book fans who like superhero movies And for the hundredth time, I do not hate female superheroes. These are just facts. These are not my feelings"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 March 2019 - 08:59 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 12:23 AM

Doctor Stranger already saw it. :hehehe:

who is Doctor Stranger? :excited:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 March 2019 - 12:23 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:05 AM

Endgame looks good, but I'm gonna be super disappointed if CM is given the spotlight like the rumors say. That movie was awful (yes, I know it made money, but it had a whole bunch of crutches) and Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel is an all around boring character. After become CM, apparently every time she's had a comic run, it's failed and been cancelled. I stopped caring when she stopped being Miss Marvel who was actually a good character. If they are seriously going to make her the new face of the MCU, I think I'm done after this. Already kinda burnt out on Marvel movies anyway, and am not looking forward to the future. Also, Brie Larson is just a terrible person, too. 

Edited by jak123, 21 March 2019 - 03:07 AM.

#19 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:52 AM

lol. Yeah. I heard rumors it is going to be Steve Rogers will use the gauntlet and die from the usage since he not some super being. I am not sure how true this is.

"I don't need some 40 year old white girl SJW telling me what did work for her in the Captain Marvel movie. The fans are not fans of you. I want to know what this movie meant to comic book fans, Marvel fans, to movie fans. To comic book fans who like superhero movies And for the hundredth time, I do not hate female superheroes. These are just facts. These are not my feelings"

Whether he uses the gauntlet or not is unclear but I think that he is going to sacrifice himself in some way.

By the way thank you for reminding me of Brie Larson's idiot speech.  

who is Doctor Stranger? :excited:

Oopsie

I didn't even notice. Thank you for pointing that out.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#20 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:54 AM

I loved the trailer too but i dont know if i can trust marvel, just take a look at this.

https://www.slashfil...dgame-trailers/

The russo brothers admitted that they basically put out a fake trailer. While im dying to get a glimpse of the movie, i can appreciate that theyre saving the real stuff for the theatres

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users