Naruto 489 is out!

Epic Chapter! wow.png I like the Elder Sage's Scholar cap. heheelq7.png

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:36 AM

Good Chapter, looks like this upcoming arc might be the last.

uc.png

#3 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:39 AM

Deidara, Sasori, Itachi, Kakuzu, and Nagato?! He revived all of them?! Wow. Kabuto really has surpassed Orochimaru. And now he's joining Akatsuki... well, this is bad.

Oh, and Naruto is going to meet an Octopus? Gee, I wonder who that could be. tongue.gif

Hee, Sakura seems pretty happy to have Tsunade back. I am too. biggrin.gif

#4 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Edward Uzumaki @ Mar 31 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sad at that news

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:00 AM

Looks like Kishi is definitely planning to end his manga before the end of this year. It wouldn't surprise me if the series ends before reaching chapter 530. But anyway this is really the final arc and it will be the best one ever I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 April 2010 - 01:02 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

woah boy, alot to take in this chapter. Well nice to see that "that" jutsu finally came back lol. Now we know that Naruto didn't spend his whole training trip just twiddling his thumbs while trying to create an odaama rasengan.

It is nice to know that we now have confirmation that naruto will meet killer bee as well as I am sure that is what all of us wanted to see.

I also get the feeling that Naruto and Sakura will not see each other again until the final battles begin and she is almost about to be killed, I am just calling it out now.

Personally I like it this way because now it means that those two have not had an actual chance to talk at all about her confession, as quite literally those two have had no time to themselves.

Also, I seriously wonder if Sasuke how sasuke is going to react to his brother being back alive. Because if I remember right, the first and the second when they were brought back still retained their memories when they fought Sarutobi and only lost them once they had those tags inserted. Truthfully how he acts from this point out will be interesting to see.

Overall a really good chapter and nice way to start off a new arc.

QUOTE (Edward Uzumaki @ Mar 31 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

on the bright side if it is the last it means the pairing wars will be over on what will be cannon lol

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 01 April 2010 - 01:05 AM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#7 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

Holy shiitake mushrooms!! If he has Nagato then....What happened to Konan and Amegakure?! My heart weeps for their fate.....

#8 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:06 AM

I thought it was an awesome chapter, but I don't share your sentiments nksc. It could end abruptly like the original Jiraiya tale, which I don't want to happen. I think this might be the path to the third part.

If Kishi decides to take the all three members of team 7 die, I'll be disappointed.

I'm looking forward to this fight, but I don't want this to be where Kishi decides to kill everyone off after not killing anyone.

Edited by Insurrection, 01 April 2010 - 01:14 AM.

#9 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:34 AM

kabuto is using it better than orochimaru and second ?
edo tensei..

I also wonder how sasuke will react..
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#10 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:37 AM

hey, haven't been on for a while now. well, that was a very exciting chapter.....i'm kinda sad & anxious that we didn't get any talk between naruto and sakura. i really want to know what's going to happen between the two. and i too want kishi to not just end the entire manga so soon. i want to keep reading! plus i don't want him to quickly just suddenly end the entire manga. i want him to do it well. and anyone else notice that every since sakura and naruto met up once again with sasuke, sakura's been acting SO different compared to how she used to. and i mean the way she acts towards naruto. she's now more quite, and sweet than the loud and straightforward person she used to be. it's almost as if sakura's acting this way to show her love or care for naruto. we all know she now defends naruto and the fact that she listens to naruto now and agrees with him where in the past she would have given naruto a beat down. i really dont know how to explain, if u just think about it......sakura's become a sweeter person and in love with naruto

kabuto is using it better than orochimaru and second ?
edo tensei..

I also wonder how sasuke will react..

i wonder how the second used the jutu

Edited by naruto-z, 01 April 2010 - 01:38 AM.

#11 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Mar 31 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i wonder how the second used the jutu

And I wanna learn how in the world he learned to do it better then Orochimaru |:|

#12 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:47 AM

now nagato,sasori,deidara,kakuzu and itachi is back its good to see itachi again for me but like a zombie :/
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#13 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:52 AM

Wow... So much to take in! I-If this is the last arc... Oh my god... shamefulcry0js.gif

So Killer Bee and Naruto are gonna meet each other. Kabuto is joining Madara... Holy Crap! Naruto definitely can't fight all them, Kabuto and Sasuke alone (not all at once if that's what you think I mean)

Commee Ooonnn Kishimoto! Sakura has to kick butt! I'm seeing... A parallel here. Naruto/Sakura vs Kabuto and/or Whoever, now that'd be cool xD

I don't think it'll end by 530... Seems way to soon for so many unanswered questions. I'd give it... 560-600?

#14 Jade Ninja

Jade Ninja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, skiing, more skiing, watch anime/read manga while not skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and getting sponsored for skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and drinking in hottubs after skiing.<br /><br />...<br /><br />and hot chicks.<br /><br />...<br /><br />preferably in hottubs drinking with me.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:55 AM

HO----LY-----CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best chapter in AGES!! Naruto gonna meet up with Killer Bee, and possibly ally with him and learn to control Kyuubi, (a theory which is made more likely with the fact that A) Naruto has just been given the key to the seal, and B) Killer Bee is in perfect harmony with his Biju), and we get another glimpse at "that" technique, AND tsunade's back, AND Kabuto referred to himself as separate from Orochimaru meaning he is in control, AND he summoned every dead Akatsuki member to fight again?!!?! THIS kitten IS BANANAS!! I am SO HAPPY I didn't give up on this series when it was a nonstop Sasuke Carnival. THREE CHEER KISI WOOOOOT!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The world is going to hell in a sporty dream car, and I'm here to point it out.

#15 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:58 AM

lol. The post-Sasuke parts often seem to be quite epic...probably because it's refreshing to see something after Sasuke.... XD

#16 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Mar 31 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought it was an awesome chapter, but I don't share your sentiments nksc. It could end abruptly like the original Jiraiya tale, which I don't want to happen. I think this might be the path to the third part.

If Kishi decides to take the all three members of team 7 die, I'll be disappointed.

I'm looking forward to this fight, but I don't want this to be where Kishi decides to kill everyone off after not killing anyone.

I think you mistook what i said, when I was saying she will be almost dead it will be alot like the scene with sasuke where he saves her right before she dies. That is what I meant. I just don't expect those two to see each other for a while. And depending on how they set up this war it could lead to a time skip. Believe me though, there is still plenty to cover so it will be at least another year or two before it gets over. I predict at minimum another 50-75 chaps to the manga.

And also I was just making the pairing joke because in a sad way it is true. There would be no more debate over which pairing is cannon there would just be haters of the canon pairing and lovers of it that is all.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#17 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:15 AM

Im glad were getting to the end. Its going to be very exciting to see how things unfold. That said, I also don't believe its going to end anytime soo, just we are now in the final arc.
\

#18 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:31 AM

I can totally imagine all the Akatsuki dancing to "Thriller" now.. 111189.gif

Especially having seen a colored version on DevArt

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 01 April 2010 - 02:32 AM.

meh.

#19 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:33 AM

My review is : THIS TOTALLY KICK A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, I'm never tired reading comic relief...especially when Naruto was eating 'ramen' *sick*...poor Naruto. GOD! These moments are refreshing after all the serious moment that we had XD

Ok, back to the start tongue.gif

First, the fog meeting. I don't think that the fact that Naruto has to gain the control of the kyuubi was much of a surprise but now, it's official. As for the prediction...I think that it doesn't take a genius to figure it out who is the 'octupus' and who is the ' young man with great power in his eyes'. That also implies that Killer bee is safe for now (at least, until both he and Naruto meet so that he can help Naruto )

Also, I had my suspicion about the fact that Jiraya might have tried to help Naruto gaining control of the Kyuubi in the start of Shippuden serie. Jiraya warn him to not use ‘THAT’ jutsu so this only prove my suspicion.

We are gradually talking about the war again so that also could mean that, while there is a long way to go, it’s the beginning of the end of the manga. shamefulcry0js.gif

Kabutomaru : When I first read the RAW I was like ‘What the…!? Is this an early April fool day trick or something’, guess that it was the ‘something’ option tongue.gif
Seriously, I think that this is the KICK ASS part. Who would have guess that Kabuto would be as bad ass as that when we first saw him? (certainly not me) Orochimaru was tough but he’s even better…yikes, watch out everyone, that will cause some very interesting problems.

Is it just me or Tsunade seem fat on page 6 and Kabutomaru look like an old gramps with his snake skin on his cheek …anyway, that irrelevant.

PS : I really think that the bad new about Kishi being ill is true… did you notice the poor quality drawing of some panels ( ex : Shizune, page 7…her head doesn’t show the turning sign of her head and it as if she has two head)

Edited by silverserenity, 01 April 2010 - 02:34 AM.

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Mar 31 2010, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can totally imagine all the Akatsuki dancing to "Thriller" now.. 111189.gif

Especially having seen a colored version on DevArt

I can imagine them dancing while Kabutomaru singing like MJ woo thriller! doing the moonwalk. Then Madara joins the dancing. 111189.gif

P.S: R.I.P MJ we all miss you.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users