• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

That part was Sakura's imagination 

Really?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1242 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:08 AM

That part was Sakura's imagination 

No way! Then how salad born? Crane delivery?

#1243 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:39 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#1244 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:40 AM

Or adoption.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1245 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:07 PM

Really?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes

Your guess is as good as mine.  :lmao:

Edited by Nar123, 10 April 2015 - 12:08 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#1246 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:03 PM

^Is the writer really SasuSaku?

I'd understand if it was Kishimoto doing that but...o_O

#1247 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:13 PM

^Is the writer really SasuSaku?

I'd understand if it was Kishimoto doing that but...o_O

It's just that any positive SS interaction would be totally OOC from the manga

so the novel author just avoided to not make a bigger mess than it already is

#1248 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:31 PM

Well a really small and brief summary of it. Sakura opens a clinic for kids but not because she cares about kids, it's because it passes time until Sasuke-kun comes back. In the end no one cares about the kids. Some idiots kidnap Sakura in order to capture Sasuke because they want his Sharingan because they want to create a drink that will allow everyone to have the Sharingan. Some praising to NH about how amazing that it is or some nonsense like that, in Sakura's novel might I add. As far as I understood no SS moments until the end where it ends with Sasuke coming back and saying "I'm home" and that's how it ends. And if I understood correctly that line might not be actually addressed to Sakura.

Not sure if it's 100% accurate because I wasn't playing that much attention to this garbage.

Oh my god.... what can I say about all this kitten. Sakura kidnapped ? My ass she would never let her be kidnap. In Road to Ninja it was a little believable (yet I found it lame even back then) but now that she has all that power it's not believable one second... And that always the same misogynistic theme. The girls get kidnapped. O_o
Okay... does anyone still believes this ?
Of course they are still trying to promote NH... lol
Thank you for the explanations...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1249 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:58 PM

Oh my god.... what can I say about all this kitten. Sakura kidnapped ? My ass she would never let her be kidnap. In Road to Ninja it was a little believable (yet I found it lame even back then) but now that she has all that power it's not believable one second... And that always the same misogynistic theme. The girls get kidnapped. O_o
Okay... does anyone still believes this ?
Of course they are still trying to promote NH... lol
Thank you for the explanations...

The problem isn't the kidnapping, everyone is allowed to be kidnapped once in a while..

It just really doesn't make sense in this situation. The enemies didn't appear to be strong. She had defeated most of them with little injuries, so how did they take her in the first place? :headscratch:

ナルサク

#1250 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:19 PM

I think this sums it up

by a SS fan

The last used in the Sasuke to promote the film as if it were an important character in the development of the story, and in fact it appears for a few seconds and nothing else. We believe it would be a film about love of all couples canon, but it was a movie only about NaruHina. It was disappointing for other shippers!

Then comes a novel of Sakura and again we create expectations about the appearance of Sasuke and it seems that once again we have been deceived. They are saying that the novel had ShikaTema, InoSai and even ChoujiKarui but SasuSaku which was the main focus only happened in dreams and thoughts of Sakura.

I hope this is not confirmed, but I’ll get to find that Kishimoto is making fools of fans, he knows SasuSaku is the most popular canon shipper and is taking advantage of that to continue profiting our expense. What is despicable!

#1251 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:47 PM

The problem isn't the kidnapping, everyone is allowed to be kidnapped once in a while..

It just really doesn't make sense in this situation. The enemies didn't appear to be strong. She had defeated most of them with little injuries, so how did they take her in the first place? :headscratch:

Well I didn't read all the novel so I don't know it all... but to me the kidnapping is a part of the problem because it's too recurrent. It's everytime the same thing ! For god's sake they can't imagine a different scenario ?? If the enemy is weak it's even worse !

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1252 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:10 PM

Or adoption.

I know it's not going to happen, but would LOVE it to be shown that Salad is really the daughter of someone besides SS, just to watch SS freak out for a week. lol

#1253 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:23 PM

I know it's not going to happen, but would LOVE it to be shown that Salad is really the daughter of someone besides SS, just to watch SS freak out for a week. lol

lol, that would be funny but it would break their hearts  :umm:

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#1254 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:12 AM

Every SasuSaku fic I've read have been extremely OOC. It's obvious that they were never meant to be together. I don't blame the author of this story for not bothering. Too bad he/she didn't realize her Sakura is also OOC unless we're talking about the Sakura from chapter 3.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#1255 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:34 PM

lol, that would be funny but it would break their hearts  :umm:

so?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1256 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

Well a really small and brief summary of it. Sakura opens a clinic for kids but not because she cares about kids, it's because it passes time until Sasuke-kun comes back. In the end no one cares about the kids. Some idiots kidnap Sakura in order to capture Sasuke because they want his Sharingan because they want to create a drink that will allow everyone to have the Sharingan. Some praising to NH about how amazing that it is or some nonsense like that, in Sakura's novel might I add. As far as I understood no SS moments until the end where it ends with Sasuke coming back and saying "I'm home" and that's how it ends. And if I understood correctly that line might not be actually addressed to Sakura.

Not sure if it's 100% accurate because I wasn't playing that much attention to this garbage.

lol1.gif

No seriously what is the story about?

Underlined: I heard that was a hallucination/day dream on Sakura's part. 

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#1257 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:09 AM

lol1.gif

He told the truth tho :zaru:

It was 

tumblr_mraoeiYJlI1s27krjo1_500.gif

#1258 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:58 PM

lol1.gif

Well that's really what the story's about. Just be glad no stupid SS moments were in it.

And since there's going to be another novel prepare for more stupidity.

Right now it's a competition with them, who's the worst writer. They're challenging their own stupidity.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1259 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:52 PM

Competition for the worst writer, and do you know what's funny Nostradamus my friend? EVERYBODY is winning!!!!!!

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 April 2015 - 10:53 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1260 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:53 PM

I rather read Twilight.... Did I really just say that? Should I have said something else? 

Twilight is better than the Last, at least we always knew it was Edward/Bella.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti sasusaku, sakura hiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users