605 replies to this topic

#561 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:39 PM

Oh man, that scene. Lol. Yeah, I really got to make time now.

#562 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:37 PM

Feela soooo good to have this series back! Might rewatch the episode again, who knows.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#563 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:50 PM

Feel free to bash me to the pulp but...

I'm happy that the anime is back and all, but boy, does it make me think that Production I.G. thought, "Wow, this is going to be easy to surpass."

#564 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:16 PM

Feel free to bash me to the pulp but...

I'm happy that the anime is back and all, but boy, does it make me think that Production I.G. thought, "Wow, this is going to be easy to surpass."

What do you mean exactly? (I'm a bit tired, sorry, lol).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#565 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:55 PM

What do you mean exactly? (I'm a bit tired, sorry, lol).

The quality of pretty much everything. There's this post of the episode that they actually draw like it's part of foreground and it's just a poster. I'm like "Boy their art is different..."

#566 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:25 PM

The quality of pretty much everything. There's this post of the episode that they actually draw like it's part of foreground and it's just a poster. I'm like "Boy their art is different..."

I thought it was fine, compare to Noragami that made me think exactly like how you thought of Haikyuu xD

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#567 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

I thought it was fine, compare to Noragami that made me think exactly like how you thought of Haikyuu xD

Fine? I feel like anime overshadowed manga. Maybe it's the touch of Production IG. Or maybe manga is...I'm being subtle being I get attacked.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 04 October 2015 - 04:36 PM.

#568 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:43 PM

Fine? I feel like anime overshadowed manga. Maybe it's the touch of Production IG. Or maybe manga is...I'm being subtle being I get attacked.

anime overshadows the manga?  :umm:

Joui Four

#569 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

anime overshadows the manga?  :umm:

....um....I gotta go now...

#570 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:35 PM

....um....I gotta go now...

I don't get it though xD

Joui Four

#571 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:37 PM

I'm soo happy XD. Haikyuu!! is also gonna be serialized by Viz, and the manga will debut next summer!! 

http://www.animenews...wn-manga/.93970

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#572 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:40 PM

Good news is right. That's good to know.

Why the hell Gintama is being off listed! Nothing against Black Clover but the sales was less than the last one. What? You think USA will act like it's Naruto 2.0? Give me a break! Give Gintama another chance you stupid son of a-

That's good that they're start realizing sports series.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 09 October 2015 - 05:41 PM.

#573 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:44 PM

Good news is right. That's good to know.

Why the hell Gintama is being off listed! Nothing against Black Clover but the sales was less than the last one. What? You think USA will act like it's Naruto 2.0? Give me a break! Give Gintama another chance you stupid son of a-

That's good that they're start realizing sports series.

Huh? Gintama is off listed?? Thought they still serialized it.. I'm surprised with Black Clover too, lol. 

Yas! Both Haikyuu!! and KnB!! 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#574 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:46 PM

Huh? Gintama is off listed?? Thought they still serialized it.. I'm surprised with Black Clover too, lol. 
Yas! Both Haikyuu!! and KnB!! 

It's been stopped for a while now. Damn. Viz could have pulled a Sony Conference of good news but it was only a cigar. Why I didn't intend NYCC to ask the question. Stupid company. Japan always get the good stuff........

#575 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:56 PM

Why the kitten is Black Clover licensed? No offense, but so far this series has offered nothing spectacular or gripping so far... Why not release Hiromu Arakawa's ongoing manga instead?
As for Haikyuu... Hmm, i don't think i will get the manga as I am much more into the anime than the manga (just works for me better visuallywise).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#576 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:04 PM

Why the kitten is Black Clover licensed? No offense, but so far this series has offered nothing spectacular or gripping so far... Why not release Hiromu Arakawa's ongoing manga instead?
As for Haikyuu... Hmm, i don't think i will get the manga as I am much more into the anime than the manga (just works for me better visuallywise).

Wasted Gintama....When stuff like this happens, it makes me take on one series and start hate on it. Sadly, Black Clover is the victim. How the hell that one? Excuse me, have you not see the demographic changes in here? Thanks to Crunchyroll and exposure by Japan, we start to see Gintama more and more. How could you miss that?! In Japan, it's second popular series. SECOND! Can you read? A movie almost did good as Naruto with less screenings shown. Twitter cried when Sorachi got ill. Yes, the entire Twitter in Japan. Why can't you read the kittening signs!

I'm taking it at Twitter. kitten this. I should have gone there. I should be happy. Truthfully I am but this made me go rage. Sick of bias kitten. Thank god sports series get recognized but dammit, start retracing. kittening BC...

#577 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:10 PM

Wasted Gintama....When stuff like this happens, it makes me take on one series and start hate on it. Sadly, Black Clover is the victim. How the hell that one? Excuse me, have you not see the demographic changes in here? Thanks to Crunchyroll and exposure by Japan, we start to see Gintama more and more. How could you miss that?! In Japan, it's second popular series. SECOND! Can you read? A movie almost did good as Naruto with less screenings shown. Twitter cried when Sorachi got ill. Yes, the entire Twitter in Japan. Why can't you read the kittening signs!

I'm taking it at Twitter. kitten this. I should have gone there. I should be happy. Truthfully I am but this made me go rage. Sick of bias kitten. Thank god sports series get recognized but dammit, start retracing. kittening BC...

I feel dumb about this, but care to explain to me how popular Gintama in Japan is o_O I know the manga sales are mediocre, but I'm guessing it's the anime?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#578 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:28 PM

I feel dumb about this, but care to explain to me how popular Gintama in Japan is o_O I know the manga sales are mediocre, but I'm guessing it's the anime?

Mediocre? It's fine. It's no One Piece but it's fine. Think as HxH. You know they're more underground that love that series but you wouldn't know until you go to the country yourself. There are series that the manga sales may be ok if not even bad, but if the whole market is more than expected, that's enough. Anime is certainly pretty popular.

It's one of the highest DVR recording, so it goes to show you that they're not forgetting. Sales for individual DVD are really good and sets are even better (thanks to Ryo's friend for that chart, only equal to One Piece). CD, single and all, are really good. If you followed as of late, every poll with different topic has at least one Gintama reference. One. Jump Festa 2015 was infested by fans like they're seeing a new console revealed. Even that poll with anime you should watch before world ended have it listed.

Yes, I did my homework. The point is if you're going to capitalize the popularity, why not Gintama. It was said that the disappearance was never established as to why it did but I don't know for sure. Maybe there was an answer but I wouldn't know. All I know that the sale came in and it was decent in USA. So I don't get it. We finally got it right with HxH (why it took long, I don't know), so now, let's get this right.

#579 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:36 PM

Oh and thanks to season 3, USA are now somewhat forced to showcase them because it was getting very loud. Did you know Crunchyroll pretty much grabbed it when the hype was way too real? Not to mention ANN has to start reviewing.

I guess I have to hope for the next convention.

#580 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:01 PM

Girl....Gintama is in another level of love...I'm fine
With Viz not licensing it because I don't want people to ruin it like they did Naruto, I mean look at TG now with the ships, so I'm glad its on the downlow

Joui Four

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Haikyuu!!, manga, anime, sports, volleyball, Furudate Haruichi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users