#61 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

This is what Kishimoto needs:

Unfortunately the people who interview him don't have the guts to tell him.

Ikr, this interview feels like a script or scenario. Theres almost no life in it at all. Both kishi and the interviewer act just like a robot. The interviewer can just bring kishi old interview and ask him, why he contradict his own old interview.

The weird thing for me is, why there is still someone wants to interview him?  is he still really that popular?

Edited by Yyubie, 23 August 2015 - 06:26 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#62 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:40 PM

*FIXED* this is all that needed to be said. no need to be rude about it.

anyway's i'm sorry if my comment offended anyone, or made anyone angry. i hope i can be forgiven for the outburst.i deleted the comment if it makes anyone feel better.i'm just annoyed because kishi keeps lying in his interviews, and pissing everyone off on purpose,and no one'll call him out on it!

Rude? Nope I don't think I was rude at all, I was extremely polite considering the content of your comment. That was the definition of rude, infact your need to edit my post could also be considered rude and extremely childish.

iAnby7W.gif

#63 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

I'm one of those people who just doesn't care anymore. Kishi can do whatever he wants and it's fine by me because the Naruto series is dead to me anyway.

There is not a single thing in this series for us to enjoy anymore. No point in getting worked up about it.

Edited by RedFaction, 23 August 2015 - 06:53 PM.

#64 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:57 PM

Well if the winner of this competition hopes to confront and rant in his face, then I highly doubt he will give that person the time of day.

#65 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

"Kishimoto!!! We already got the picture that it was "planned". SS and NH were planned to be the end game. It was planned to be 15 years of red herring and lies. There is no heroine. Naruto was never the protagonist and the main character to vice versa with Sakura being the heroine. TL was never the final chapter to resolve everything. Everything is a lie. 

"Nobody cares anymore. So do us all a favor and retire..."

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 23 August 2015 - 08:07 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#66 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 08:22 PM

*FIXED* this is all that needed to be said. no need to be rude about it.

anyway's i'm sorry if my comment offended anyone, or made anyone angry. i hope i can be forgiven for the outburst.i deleted the comment if it makes anyone feel better.i'm just annoyed because kishi keeps lying in his interviews, and pissing everyone off on purpose,and no one'll call him out on it!

It's ok, I know you were probaly just pissed off a lot and wasn't thinking straight

Viz media is helding a competition, explaining why you want to be Hokage for a day and why would you like to Meet Masashi KishiLoko at NYCC2015!
The winner gets to meet him and all. I want to win in order to champion the people that have a sense of story telling. And if I can, do a cool one shot.

Is that you? Well, I hope you win :D. Very nice video

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#67 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:13 PM

Ikr, this interview feels like a script or scenario. Theres almost no life in it at all. Both kishi and the interviewer act just like a robot. The interviewer can just bring kishi old interview and ask him, why he contradict his own old interview.

The weird thing for me is, why there is still someone wants to interview him?  is he still really that popular?

Well if it's anything like Hollywood than the interview might've been scripted. For those of you that don't know some not all interviews that actors give for example for shows like Conan or Jay Leno or similar shows, those interviews are scripted and rehearsed before we see them. So yeah the interview might've been scripted.

Also didn't he receive an award for having/running the longest manga ever? If so then that also might be a reason for people wanting to interview him.

Edited by Nostradamus, 23 August 2015 - 09:15 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#68 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:16 PM

I'm one of those people who just doesn't care anymore. Kishi can do whatever he wants and it's fine by me because the Naruto series is dead to me anyway.

There is not a single thing in this series for us to enjoy anymore. No point in getting worked up about it.

This is me. I just don't have the energy at this point.

#69 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:28 AM

I guess I care because I know things could have been better, but at the same time I guess we at least can remember when Kishimoto even had an ounce of writing talent in Part 1 Naruto... Early Part 2 had some decent moments too I guess.

That being said, I don't know how I even feel about Naruto anymore. I want to remember the good times since nothing can really change those, but then you still have to suck it up that the ending probably ruins all those moments alone because you start believing the lies spoken of how it got this far. Not once, NOT ONCE did I believe Naruto's feelings for Sakura were a joke. There was nothing there to suggest they were a joke, there was nothing there to suggest it was because he had a rivalry thing with Sasuke. And here in lies the questioning I was talking about, why have Naruto confirm with Sai that he can't tell Sakura how he really feels till after he completes his self induced POAL? Why even have him commit to such a task anyway? And if he considered them brothers by the end of Part 1, shouldn't his feelings induced by said "rivalry" have faded? I mean he never saw Sasuke as a rival in Part 2 till like the absolute rushed ending when Sasuke proclaimed he lost when Naruto told him he didn't want to beat him like this. Ugh... you see this is the predicament I'm in because I know how I would have written the ending to at least satisfy the true Naruto fans, you know the ones who actually gave a damn about Team 7 and not about Hinata and pairing s***. I've never in my 22 years seen a side character (lol I know some douche on another site who believes any of the Rookie 9 is a main character) ruin a story quite like this one, it's actually pretty astounding 

Edited by MangaReader, 24 August 2015 - 03:43 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#70 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:41 AM

I guess I care because I know things could have been better, but at the same time I guess we at least can remember when Kishimoto even had an ounce of writing talent in Part 1 Naruto... Early Part 2 had some decent moments too I guess.

That being said, I don't know how I even feel about Naruto anymore. I want to remember the good times since nothing can really change those, but then you still have to suck it up that the ending probably ruins all those moments alone because you start believing the lies spoken of how it got this far. Not once, NOT ONCE did I believe Naruto's feelings for Sakura were a joke. There was nothing there to suggest they were a joke, there was nothing there to suggest it was because he had a rivalry thing with Sasuke. And here in lies the questioning I was talking about, why have Naruto confirm with Sai that he can't tell Sakura how he really feels till after he completes his self induced POAL? Why even have him commit to such a task anyway? And if he considered them brothers by the end of Part 1, shouldn't his feelings induced by said "rivalry" have faded? I mean he never saw Sasuke as a rival in Part 2 till like the absolute rushed ending when Sasuke proclaimed he lost when Naruto told him he didn't want to beat him like this. Ugh... you see this is the predicament I'm in because I know how I would have written the ending to at least satisfy the true Naruto fans, you know the ones who actually gave a damn about Team 7 and not about Hinata and pairing kitten. I've never in my 22 years seen a side character (lol I know some douche on another site who believes any of the Rookie 9 is a main character) ruin a story quite like this one, it's actually pretty astounding 

Because the ending itself wasn't planned and what we got is not the real ending, it's not the way it was supposed to end. They changed the ending in the last second in order to sell, to make more money because of popularity. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#71 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:46 AM

Because the ending itself wasn't planned and what we got is not the real ending, it's not the way it was supposed to end. They changed the ending in the last second in order to sell, to make more money because of popularity. 

I just don't see it though... where did this popularity come from? I never saw NaruHina or SasuSaku as popular because I've never seen them shipped outside of the United States. Hell I don't even think I know anyone who shipped SasuSaku at all. I know NaruHina's shippers, but SasuSaku was pretty much hiding in corner for all I know. 

#72 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:47 AM

That being said, I don't know how I even feel about Naruto anymore. I want to remember the good times since nothing can really change those, but then you still have to suck it up that the ending probably ruins all those moments alone because you start believing the lies spoken of how it got this far. Not once, NOT ONCE did I believe Naruto's feelings for Sakura were a joke. There was nothing there to suggest they were a joke, there was nothing there to suggest it was because he had a rivalry thing with Sasuke. And here in lies the questioning I was talking about, why have Naruto confirm with Sai that he can't tell Sakura how he really feels till after he completes his self induced POAL? Why even have him commit to such a task anyway? And if he considered them brothers by the end of Part 1, shouldn't his feelings induced by said "rivalry" have faded? I mean he never saw Sasuke as a rival in Part 2 till like the absolute rushed ending when Sasuke proclaimed he lost when Naruto told him he didn't want to beat him like this. Ugh... you see this is the predicament I'm in because I know how I would have written the ending to at least satisfy the true Naruto fans, you know the ones who actually gave a damn about Team 7 and not about Hinata and pairing s***. I've never in my 22 years seen a side character (lol I know some douche on another site who believes any of the Rookie 9 is a main character) ruin a story quite like this one, it's actually pretty astounding 

I agree. He sounded really serious when he said. "How can I? I'm the guy who couldn't keep my promise.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#73 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

The rivalry thing still doesn't hold up at all and I bet whoever wrote that line never read the manga before. It was only ever mentioned once in the Last, so I take it as a throw away line to kill NS quickly and now they can pretend it never existed.

Honestly though, if the whole rivalry stuff was true I still think Naruto would have accepted Sakura's "fake confession" in the land of iron and that would have been it. I'm not saying that's what I'd want to happen, but it is what makes sense if his love for her really was all about Sasuke. Instead, we got Naruto lying to himself for the entire manga and we all know what he thinks of people who lie to themselves.

I guess it's fine by him though if he's the one doing the lying.

#74 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:17 PM

Guys do you know what is incredibly SAD about this? This Series's romance ended up being absolute garbage compared to other shonen manga that don't even focus on, nay even think about it. The irony? Kishi said he wanted to put romance it. NOW isn't that hilarious? :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 August 2015 - 01:28 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#75 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 01:23 PM

Guys do you know what is incredibly SAD about this? This Series's romance ended up being absolute garbage compared to other shonen manga that don't even focus on, nay even think about. The irony? Kishi said he wanted to put romance it. NOW isn't that hilarious? :lmao:

One Piece is better and that has almost nothing.

#76 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:35 PM

One Piece is better and that has almost nothing.

The best ships are always the ones that refuse to focus on them : )

#77 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:06 PM

When I think about Naruto now, I don't think of the moments that made me tear up, fist pump, or feel awesome. I think of all the garbage moments: The LOI confession, the "you are the reincarnation" moment that totally invalidated the entire theme of the manga, and all the garbage after 693, especially Sakura reverting into pathetic chapter 2 Sakura.

Sad. I've been with this series for a long, long time and it's sad it's been ruined.

#78 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:16 AM

Nope. Sorry, but if you let these characters be themselves, Sasuke is not going to fall in love with Sakura under any circumstances (his comments made to Kakashi in chapter 693 summarize the reasons for this PERFECTLY) and Naruto is not gonna give up on Sakura. Face it Kishi. You screwed the pooch here. Just shut up with all of your self-serving excuses.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 25 August 2015 - 03:16 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#79 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:05 PM

If the rivalry came down to Sarada and Bolt in competition for the Hokage seat, (with Sarada winning of course) then I could generate some interest. That would be a nice twist, to see Sarada become the next Tsunade/Kushina powerhouse type character. But unfortunately I wouldn't trust Kishimoto to write a female-empowered storyline. He'd bring it right to the end, then flip it so Bolt is the leader and Sarada is some kind of Hinata-esque doting housewife. And I'd hate Naruto all over again.

Nope. Sorry, but if you let these characters be themselves, Sasuke is not going to fall in love with Sakura under any circumstances (his comments made to Kakashi in chapter 693 summarize the reasons for this PERFECTLY) and Naruto is not gonna give up on Sakura. Face it Kishi. You screwed the pooch here. Just shut up with all of your self-serving excuses.

Yep. You said it perfectly. The ending goes 100% against everything that Naruto was ever about. Naruto never gave up on his goals. Ever. So to end it the way it did, it had to make Naruto's whole mantra - his ninja way - just a lot of hot air. 

Naruto never gave up on loving Sakura when they were children and she only had eyes for Sasuke. If anything, that just made Naruto more determined to win her. So why would Naruto give up on her when they're older and she so clearly cares about him? Why would he give up on pursuing her now?

The only people who support this ending are the ones who support Hinata or Sasuke. If you cared about Naruto, the main character, then you can't accept the manga ending. 

#80 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:41 PM

This guy listens to people around him to much, instead of just writting his story. His talk about how he continued to add a certain character to the ending side story because people around him liked the girl, seems to hint that, that is how he wrote the whole damn thing.

"People around me seemed to like X, so I kept doing X! But I don't understand the romance. So I write about it! That's the secret to my sucess."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users