#6781 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:06 PM

Ok...

So maybe I would agree about Strawhats can't beat Big Mom at all. Any day now, Jinbei...

#6782 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:32 PM

Ok...

So maybe I would agree about Strawhats can't beat Big Mom at all. Any day now, Jinbei...

He will.

#6783 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:08 PM

He will.

Wait, what is the bounty on Big Mom? I know it's not the same as power level, but you know,

Spoiler from next chapter

I still think Luffy will need help and Jinbei, depends on his condition, will benefit to throne down Big Mom's pirate. Well, if that is the direction at all.

#6784 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=lAfbrAnTck8

Zoro introduction for death battle

#6785 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:43 PM

Well, I made it through DBS rant, I still don't know if I can make this one through.

#6786 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:35 PM

okay wtf

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#6787 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=lAfbrAnTck8

Zoro introduction for death battle

Well at least we know that we're getting time skip Zoro  :th_yeah:

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6788 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:41 PM

okay wtf

He really wasn't...

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#6789 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:12 AM

He really wasn't...

Luffy needed Nami to beat him. Try again. :th_yeah:

2XtVwF6.png

#6790 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:14 AM

Luffy needed Nami to beat him. Try again. :th_yeah:

He needed Nami to soften the crackers so he could eat them. In terms of power, Luffy was clearly stronger. Luffy said that's Cracker had the hardest CoA he had encountered, and still blew through it easily with G4. The only thing Cracker actually did was stall for time. He wasn't stronger than Luffy, and the one time he tried to attack, he got sent halfway around the island and into Big Mom'a lap. So no, he's not stronger than Luffy.

Try harder.

EXL5X4B.png

#6791 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:42 AM

Well, at least you guys remind me that One Piece is more than "over 9000!" power level. I mean there will be those but it can be overcome. So long you don't time limit a powerful character and the character would let us know if he/she has a new found power before it happens, then I'm good.

#6792 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:58 AM

@touken
I think it's still luffy fight even if nami, brook and the other help him.

Perhaps we will get the first team battle in onepiece for boss fight.
I still think it would be one vs one.

Luffy will fight big mom in this arc since in the next arc he will fight kaido.

#6793 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:40 AM

@touken
I think it's still luffy fight even if nami, brook and the other help him.

Perhaps we will get the first team battle in onepiece for boss fight.
I still think it would be one vs one.

Luffy will fight big mom in this arc since in the next arc he will fight kaido.

With that, I can accept....well to certain extent. It depends how. Though in terms of army, Big Mom seems too powerful. Jinbei and his pirate can make a difference.

#6794 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:45 AM

He needed Nami to soften the crackers so he could eat them. In terms of power, Luffy was clearly stronger. Luffy said that's Cracker had the hardest CoA he had encountered, and still blew through it easily with G4. The only thing Cracker actually did was stall for time. He wasn't stronger than Luffy, and the one time he tried to attack, he got sent halfway around the island and into Big Mom'a lap. So no, he's not stronger than Luffy.

Try harder.

Only because he couldn't use his crackers due to Nami. Not to mention the fact that Luffy being about to even use that gear was due to him eating the crackers Nami let him eat. Luffy had to run away multiple times because he didn't have the stamina to stay in gear fourth for 11 freaking hours. Take away Nami and Cracker finishes off Luffy.

2XtVwF6.png

#6795 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:04 PM

...So as I was saying about Luffy currently in disadvantage...

#6796 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:33 PM

...So as I was saying about Luffy currently in disadvantage...

He's at a disadvantage again cp and few chapters later, he own them.

#6797 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:15 PM

He's at a disadvantage again cp and few chapters later, he own them.

Oh he will. So looking for everyone putting their place. I did laugh at "Luffy lost because he's not Erza."

#6798 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:48 PM

Oh snap! When Oda writes strong females they give me chills! Lady Amande and Smoothie look amazing! I so can't wait to see what else they can do Now then we all know that Big Mom isn't going to let everyone leave without a catch. Sure she listens but she made Jinbei give her something since he was taking something from her, and Luffy has taken plenty from Big Mom. I wonder if she'll make Luffy spin the wheel. One could argue that they're losing Sanji, but I don't know, Big Mom is still really shrouded in mystery and predicting how she'll behave is still kinda hard for me.

Nami flat out telling them that they are friends was good. No point in dragging that part on. I wonder how her hands are being tied though, it looks like that chick did so by flinging her hand. I'm really curious as to what powers she has. The book guy was crazy. I couldn't help but think of the clown character in the Strong world Movie when I saw him though XD Major props for Brook and Pedro. I'm so ready for them to set their plan in motion. It's going to be interesting to see just what everyone else does now that Luffy, for the most part, has been taken out. I swear they're going to take him to Big Mom with a chunk of dirt and grass in his fists, lol. Overall it was good chapter :D 

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6799 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:02 PM

The concern she and Luffy show for each other was sweet too, despite their own predicaments :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6800 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

Only because he couldn't use his crackers due to Nami. Not to mention the fact that Luffy being about to even use that gear was due to him eating the crackers Nami let him eat. Luffy had to run away multiple times because he didn't have the stamina to stay in gear fourth for 11 freaking hours. Take away Nami and Cracker finishes off Luffy.

Um, no? Literally right at the start of the fight, Luffy destroyed Crackers armament with Gear 4 before Nami even got involved. The only thing Cracker ever did was buy time. You have no idea if Luffy ran away at all, considering the fight was offpaneled. To say that he ran away is inaccurate.

EXL5X4B.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users