• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#41 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

Aliens! Aliens everywhere! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So 2 aliens come to earth more powerful then Kaguya. And Boruto. A cheating/no talent/slacker/weak brat wins! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So went from part one where it was about ninja, to alien invasion! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well when we are going into alien territory. Why not have this?! :lmao:

https://pbs.twimg.co...A3WRf.jpg:large

http://img1.ak.crunc...509282_full.png

lol like I said in the "new boruto manga?" thread this meme is the exact vibe I get every time I watch an episode of dragon ball super and think back to naruto XD

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#42 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:26 PM

So 2 aliens come to earth more powerful then Kaguya. And Boruto. A cheating/no talent/slacker/weak brat wins! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So went from part one where it was about ninja, to alien invasion! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Aliens... Got you :lmao: :lmao:

Edited by T XD, 22 October 2016 - 09:27 PM.

#43 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:49 PM

You and your Aliens  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#44 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:44 AM

nah, the naruto verse needs to be invaded by the independence day aliens, giant alien queens with force fields and everything lol

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#45 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:21 AM

Yeah, you're right. That's pretty ridiculous. And Sakura and even Hinata are just standing there watching them go. Hinata's an elite ninja at least, and Sakura is on the level of Tsunade/Kage/Sannin. And am I right that there are no healers going? So even more reason for Sakura to go. 

But no — send the punk kid who cheated on his exam and has zero special skills. Not even the byakugan. Yeah. That's right. Pick that one over the girl with the sharingan who's head of her class. Or even taking the whole team together, since their skills should compliment each other.

Nope. Sasuke just needs the one inexperienced boy to try to save one of the most powerful man on earth from other uber powerful beings. Boruto's going to be a big help to him.

It's like bringing a muffin to a knife fight.

Agreed sakura has more reason to go than bolt but they won't do that cause sakura and Naruto will interact and can't have that even though it's fine when naruto interacts with sarada. Another example it like if naruto went against darkside and thanos without a plan and no weapons.

#46 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:34 AM

piccolo was a better teacher than all of them xD

Agreed he was and there just copying the piccolo gohan thing only worse cause piccolo actually changed from training gohan and Sasuke hasn't changed at all.

#47 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:40 AM

With how out of control this fandom is I just want to pull a Halloween 3 with nh and ss fandom meaning give them little buddy's death from that movie.

#48 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

lol like I said in the "new boruto manga?" thread this meme is the exact vibe I get every time I watch an episode of dragon ball super and think back to naruto XD

The stupidity is of the charts! :lmao: I mean aliens in Naruto. The kitten! :lmao:

Aliens... Got you :lmao: :lmao:

Go back to your home planets! :hm:

Yp330yZ.gif

#49 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

The stupidity is of the charts! :lmao: I mean aliens in Naruto. The kitten! :lmao:

Go back to your home planets! :hm:

Maybe you mistook us for Aliens. SP, Shuiesha and the NH fandom are the real aliens  :hm: They kitten up the manga. Now we all must bare witness to this disgrace of a carbon copy of Naruto, cheating his way to SS rank missions.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#50 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:22 AM

No, really. Why is Boruto going like he's a Kage level?

He's Kage level at BS, I can tell you that much. Apparently worshiping his dad ("like he should have done in the first place" *sarcasm*) gave him a god level power boost, and NO I wouldn't put it past them to do that as an actual plot device :lmao:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 October 2016 - 04:05 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:05 AM

Wait, is the next chapter coming out tomorrow? Next week? Or? Did they just move it to the middle of the month now?

#52 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:15 AM

Wait, is the next chapter coming out tomorrow? Next week? Or? Did they just move it to the middle of the month now?

Oh wow, it's that time already. It's next week I assume, but not this one.

#53 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:45 PM

How that brings joy to me.......................... :mellow:  :zaru:

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:13 PM

Somebody for the love of God kill this manga, kill it with fire.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

Yeah, I know bud. However we'd have to burn it at the source, but the source is producing other and WAY MORE IMPORTANT works for us to do that :mellow:

#56 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:48 AM

Oh wow, it's that time already. It's next week I assume, but not this one.

Remember that it took two extra weeks (at least) for the last chapter to come out. So since they normally come out the first Thursday of the month. That means that the time for this chapter should be shorter or they have permanently move it to another weeks.

#57 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:29 PM

@Phantom_999 Mate, the latest chapter of DBS came out check it out: http://www.mangapand...n-ball-super/17

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#58 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:32 PM

Oh thanks my man! :hi5:

#59 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 10:58 PM

Hmm, when the next chapter? I'm not interested just wondering. Need a good laugh and to bash on something :fu:

#60 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:09 PM

Tomorrow...Hopefully not...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users