Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46716 replies to this topic

#46401 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:31 PM

POPI!!! :argh:

So I heard you moved Pandy!!! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#46402 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:58 PM

bd5.jpg

#46403 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:13 PM

You're probably right. I just don't discount that Rey could get away with whatever he wanted at this point. He's a legitimate legend not just in lucha libre but in WWE and, frankly, they need him more than he needs them. But yeah, they probably knew about it and let them do it because Rey's one of the safest workers and Almas used to be La Sombra down in Mexico, so he'd know how to take Rey's style with no issue.

If you feel like checking it out again, trust me, watch Smackdown. Raw is... not always the best. But Smackdown's been really good for a while now, with Daniel Bryan being the current WWE champion and in one of the best characters he's ever done, good matches each week and actual comprehensible storytelling. NXT is even better, but you'd need the network for that.

Yes that's exactly what I mean .

Really! Maybe I will when I have a spare time. DB was that the YES guy?  

I have thought hard on this. And decided that you are Јанаћко of the Sojic universe! :lmao:

The cannon looks like it was bought by Coyote from Acme! :lol:

So we finally know what happened with Iris! :argh: Sure make her angry, she more sexy that way! :chuckle:

Heck would I know! :laughcry: Don't they have something like reversed playboy? You can "read" that! :banana:

Thanks! :woot: Here a a secret on how you get the coin my young padavan! xd When you raise pogaca (don't know how's called in english) and turn it around with all your hands. Make sure to use both hands, and grab the largest piece. Thats how I did it this time!  :lmao:

Btw have you see the fan made video of Star Wars "The Chosen One"?

FU I rather be Sojic  :twitch: .

LOL!!! Imagine him chasing the Road Runner with this cannon  :lmao: .

No comment  :whistling: .

I have no idea maybe we should ask Popi or your wifu?  :fist: .

LOL! That's not how it works unless you have some T-ray Goggles you just got lucky  :lol: .

Nope what's that about?  

BUT THERE'S NO SNOW IN HEEEEELL :argh:

SHOW ME THE PICS PLEASE :umm:

I MARRIED THE ICE QUEEN  :hm: .

Sorry no pics my cell is broken  :sweatdrop: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46404 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 06:02 AM

Really! Maybe I will when I have a spare time. DB was that the YES guy? 

Yup. He won the WWE championship and turned heel a month or two back, dragged Brock Lesnar to a great match and has been one of the best parts of the show since. Which is great for me, because he's been my favorite wrestler for years and it's great to see him make such a comeback after it seemed he'd be forced to retire. I was actually in New Orleans for Wrestlemania XXX, when he pulled a Bret Hart and wrestled in the opener and main event, winning the WWE title in the process. Still one of the best live events I've ever been to.

bd5.jpg

#46405 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:06 AM

I MARRIED THE ICE QUEEN  :hm: .

Sorry no pics my cell is broken  :sweatdrop: .

:hm:

You are no good bruh :hm: I just want pics of snow but you have none :cry:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46406 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

giphy.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46407 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

giphy.gif

Shouldn't it be

giphy.gif

:smile:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46408 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:44 PM

:hm:

You are no good bruh :hm: I just want pics of snow but you have none :cry:

:pimp:

Your pain is my happiness  :kukuku: and its snowing again started this morning its almost midnight now and its still snowing much more than the last time everything is covered with snow  :argh:  its beautiful wish you could see it  :sweat: .  

Yup. He won the WWE championship and turned heel a month or two back, dragged Brock Lesnar to a great match and has been one of the best parts of the show since. Which is great for me, because he's been my favorite wrestler for years and it's great to see him make such a comeback after it seemed he'd be forced to retire. I was actually in New Orleans for Wrestlemania XXX, when he pulled a Bret Hart and wrestled in the opener and main event, winning the WWE title in the process. Still one of the best live events I've ever been to.

That's cool! Men it sure has changed a lot since the last time I've watched it that's for sure.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46409 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:16 AM

bd5.jpg

#46410 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:47 PM

If there's one thing you can count on ya boi DL for, it's tunes.

By the way, I totally missed this from you until just now:

Yeah, I was around during the olden days, I drifted away when the manga got bad, though I kept in touch with some close friends I made here. Still talk to some of them daily (though they don't come here anymore). Don't let anyone tell you that you can't find real friends online.

If you want a nickname, you might as well just call me "Deb" or "Debby" like everyone else. At some point a friend just started calling me Debbycakes after making fun of how impossible it is to figure out what my username means and it just stuck. To my dismay at the time.

Of course, you can find real friends online. I already friends on this site and I'm happy for that :D

Then Debbycakes it is :P

Are you fun in bed? :woot:

Prove it! :hm:

To me it looks like those ancient text I see on movies/tv shows! :lmao:

Imagine Breaker is not ice! :P

By making him feel bad first? :wot: Thats some psychiatric high stuff! :lol:

You have to guess ? :lmoa;

Here's some of them :cool:

- The Heat

- Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

- Norbit

- Aquaman

- The Proposal

- War of The Worlds

- Signs

- Electra

- Elizabeth : The Golden Age

- Space Jam

- What Happens in Vegas

- Daddy Day Care

- Maleficent

That's the state of many when an unlearned language to a  person turns out to be XD and it is an ancient language though.

Whatever it is, it won't hold against my exquisite flame :banana:

:facepalm:

:err: I'm sorry but my belly is perfectly fine it can devour anything including YOU!!!  :drool: .

dark-arts-magic.jpg

Then I'll roast your belly :kukuku:

I can turn you into an invisible bacteria while you're sleeping :hehehe:

giphy.gif

Where are you going, partner ? :ninja:

I have no idea maybe we should ask Popi or your wifu?  :fist: .

Ask us what, dear Pandy ? X3

#46411 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:15 PM

bd5.jpg

#46412 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:06 AM

Instead a topic I ask here is faster XD. Do you know how to choose your choice in the Care Package in Call of Duty Black ops 2? 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#46413 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:04 AM

What a bummer this thread had to be active for more than the last 6 months of 2018 when I took break from writing :down: .

Are you ready for that? Are you even ready for the death?

Yes and nope. I want to live more, but however. This is a chaotic world we live in especially those in the anarchy region of this world  :sweat:

HE LIVES IN OUR HEARTS GOD DAMMIT!!!  :twitch:

giphy.gif

Oh I see! I was wondering what was that about but it's still funny  :lmao: .

You serious?! Well that's a shame I loved him for that  :sweatdrop: . Isn't he rolling with AC/DC these days? 

For me its "November Rain" closely followed by "Don't Cry"  \m/(>.<)\m/  .

I miss Bobby. I put the show on pause during the Leviathan season. Muhahahaha you two really have a thing for Crowley  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

Mr.Been went to the doctor having a teapot stuck to his arm  :chuckle:

His prime will never be forgotten. Just watch it on YT. That's what I heard.

That's my twin  :th_yeah:

Exercising will do  :D

The story is depicting the contrary, but okay 

You see a succubus everywhere  :fu:

Make sure you don't end being ordered as a plate  :P

If you don't like it then why are you writing it  :wot:

Where are you going, partner ? :ninja:

More like your split personality *sigh* 

Then you will have to enlighten me on the basics. Of course imagine that would be boring for you  :th_yeah:

Yes yes. Unfortunately, the lead female role does not date or goes out guys more than four years her age. This means the protagonist (me) is not qualify nor does she fancies me and not her type of man. It was made clear of the "Random Thread" and our first time meeting in person in Afghanistan  :lmao: Although, anything can happen in the long run with many years together as field agents and friends.

There will be one and that with an Eros Demon. In fact one of the characters is a Succubus has already been introduced. I have yet to unveil the identity. Guess who?

Maybe once in a while I should be honored being devoured by the woman I'm dating  :fan:

If you want a fiction to displays realism to it's finest. One must refrain from "fan service" and over use of generic plot and "plot armors" in their story. Easy said than done.

I took 6 weeks off from writing, blogging and forums. Needed the break after failing to complete the Christmas one-shot story special for GoM. Was a bit upset lol. 

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46414 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

Shouldn't it be

giphy.gif

:smile:

483w.gif

#46415 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:28 AM

Instead a topic I ask here is faster XD. Do you know how to choose your choice in the Care Package in Call of Duty Black ops 2? 

Have you visit the main forums?

#46416 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:25 PM

Have you visit the main forums?

Yes, but nothing :umm:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#46417 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:08 PM

What a bummer this thread had to be active for more than the last 6 months of 2018 when I took break from writing :down: .

More like your split personality *sigh* 

Then you will have to enlighten me on the basics. Of course imagine that would be boring for you  :th_yeah:

Yes yes. Unfortunately, the lead female role does not date or goes out guys more than four years her age. This means the protagonist (me) is not qualify nor does she fancies me and not her type of man. It was made clear of the "Random Thread" and our first time meeting in person in Afghanistan  :lmao: Although, anything can happen in the long run with many years together as field agents and friends.

There will be one and that with an Eros Demon. In fact one of the characters is a Succubus has already been introduced. I have yet to unveil the identity. Guess who?

Maybe once in a while I should be honored being devoured by the woman I'm dating  :fan:

If you want a fiction to displays realism to it's finest. One must refrain from "fan service" and over use of generic plot and "plot armors" in their story. Easy said than done.

I took 6 weeks off from writing, blogging and forums. Needed the break after failing to complete the Christmas one-shot story special for GoM. Was a bit upset lol. 

Luck is playing a part here :P

A split can be fixed with adhesive tape :banana:

Meet me at 10 a.m. in the morning and we'll start our training :ninja:

Looks like you have taken note of everything XD

I'm guessing this girl that I have a rivalry with ? :fist:

You're enjoying this, aren't you ? :P

True. With experience, one can excel in this :thumb:

Take it as one a lesson you learned for next time's GoM event if you'll participate again.

#46418 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:14 AM

bd5.jpg

#46419 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:54 PM

Happy Valentine's Day to all the ladies of H&E  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love: heart-brownies-valentines-day-desserts-1

#46420 dl316bh

dl316bh

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:42 AM

oubsaoq0png21.jpg

bd5.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users