Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 19 2011, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fool, don't underestimate my values!

Only when it comes to my Pie!!! Delicious, Delicious Pie!!

But don't act like you haven't done hundreds of nameless things in fallout either!

Edited by Insurrection, 19 August 2011 - 05:31 PM.

#63 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 19 2011, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only when it comes to my Pie!!! Delicious, Delicious Pie!!

But don't act like you haven't done hundreds of nameless things in fallout either!

What?! I didn't, it was aways about hunting slavers and and giving some good old bullets to raiders, and Jason Bright had it coming!!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#64 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 19 2011, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What?! I didn't, it was aways about hunting slavers and and giving some good old bullets to raiders, and Jason Bright had it coming!!

Jason Bright? You killed him not letting him go in the rocket? Man you are evil.

Edited by Insurrection, 19 August 2011 - 06:04 PM.

#65 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 19 2011, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jason Bright? You killed him not letting him go in the rocket? Man you are evil.

Of course I let him go to the rocket, then I send him to the heavens... literally.

#66 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 19 2011, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But which path will you take once you get it No Where Man? Light or Dark?

Because then we can try and form an H&E SWTOR Guild.

My friend and a few of his co-workers have a darkside guild organized. Granted I'm in it, but lightside in heart and my Jedi Counselor is going to be my main. Hopefully, you can have opposite factions on the same server like in other games. But I'm all for a H&E guild. Lightside or otherwise. Actually come to think about it. do we have any guild established on any games in the first place? This might be ground breaking. ^^

Hard part about ToR coming out at the end of this year is, I have till then to finished a boatload of other games. Arkham City, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, just to name a few. sleep.gif;;

Edited by No WhereMan, 19 August 2011 - 09:57 PM.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#67 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Aug 19 2011, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My friend and a few of his co-workers have a darkside guild organized. Granted I'm in it, but lightside in heart and my Jedi Counselor is going to be my main. Hopefully, you can have opposite factions on the same server like in other games. But I'm all for a H&E guild. Lightside or otherwise. Actually come to think about it. do we have any guild established on any games in the first place? This might be ground breaking. ^^

Hard part about ToR coming out at the end of this year is, I have till then to finished a boatload of other games. Arkham City, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, just to name a few. sleep.gif;;

I agree though I don't know if the PS3 H&E team is considered a guild. Just me and my 360 and computer. Hard part is if we can have a guild though if you're a Consular then I better make myself different. Inquisitor or Sentinel or somethin' but I want dual sabers and force powers!

And it doesn't come out at the end of the year I think it arrives in October which is great cause Mass Effect 3 will consume my life thru January. I know BF3 comes out in October too.

I'm pre-ordering soon and by soon I mean the next 24-48 hours (I needed more Moneyz!!!) after that I go about forming an H&E guild but we need more members.

EDIT:

WOW that game was bought up fast in store. Who else is having the thing shippped?

Edited by Insurrection, 19 August 2011 - 10:44 PM.

#68 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:46 AM

It comes out on New Years Eve. Also, dude I wouldn't worry about restricting yourself to a specific class. If you want to play a Counselor it's fine. I've never been that type of person that requires only one of everything. It's too much fun to be had with this game, to worry aboutt petty things like that. Besides along with the Counselor, I'm going to roll a few other Light Side characters as well. I like a lot of the classes in the game. I just know for a fact Counselor will be it. Also, if you want to dual-wield and have force powers, Jedi Knight but might up your alley. It's more of the fighting style Jedi Class. Oppose to the Counselor that's more focused on the force powers and support aspect of the Jedi.

Edited by No WhereMan, 20 August 2011 - 02:48 AM.

#69 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Aug 19 2011, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It comes out on New Years Eve. Also, dude I wouldn't worry about restricting yourself to a specific class. If you want to play a Counselor it's fine. I've never been that type of person that requires only one of everything. It's too much fun to be had with this game, to worry aboutt petty things like that. Besides along with the Counselor, I'm going to roll a few other Light Side characters as well. I like a lot of the classes in the game. I just know for a fact Counselor will be it. Also, if you want to dual-wield and have force powers, Jedi Knight but might up your alley. It's more of the fighting style Jedi Class. Oppose to the Counselor that's more focused on the force powers and support aspect of the Jedi.

Yes I've considered the Sentinel but the Shadow can use a dual blade- hence it's possible to use two. I think they would give people the option to chose specifics in their character. And that means I want to be able to have powers and have dual sabers. So either Sentinel or Consular. Either is fantastic.

#70 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

Did they confirm the release date?

Because current speculation on the forums points to an October - November release window... if that's true. I'll REALLY be broke.

Edited by Cloud, 20 August 2011 - 04:47 PM.

#71 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 20 2011, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did they confirm the release date?

Because current speculation on the forums points to an October - November release window... if that's true. I'll REALLY be broke.

Amazon has it at Dec. 31, 2011

#72 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Aug 20 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Amazon has it at Dec. 31, 2011

Placeholder date. Hope they announce something solid soon.

#73 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:12 PM

It was the same with StarCraft II they give a date as 12/31 for placeholder, I heard October.

#74 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

They'll want to avoid other big releases, so Halloween would be the best time. 11.11 is already slated for Skyrim and something else that I forget atm.

Anyway, the space combat reminds me of the old Rebel Assault games. Corridor-style. You fly around an arena in a set path and can shoot and dodge stuff within that path.

#75 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

This or Guild Wars 2?

#76 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:33 PM

People that they know they're going to play, why not put up the class they're hoping to start with.

Tion Jher
Class: Jedi Consular
Species: Zabrak or Miraluka (haven't decided yet)
Faction: Republic

#77 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Aug 22 2011, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People that they know they're going to play, why not put up the class they're hoping to start with.

Tion Jher
Class: Jedi Consular
Species: Zabrak or Miraluka (haven't decided yet)
Faction: Republic

So that's what you're character is going to be when you have the chance to make it. And is that your Star Wars Name or did you make it up?

Edited by Insurrection, 22 August 2011 - 11:28 PM.

#78 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 22 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So that's what you're character is going to be when you have the chance to make it. And is that your Star Wars Name or did you make it up?

A few years ago, I played the d20 Star Wars game that was based off of the 3.5 edition D&D rules. I had a lot of fun with that character. He was a Drow Jedi Master (I was a big fan of Drizzt during those days) The name to me sounded both Star Warsie and Drowish, so I kept it.

Sadly this game doesn't have Drow, so the spirit of Tion has to be lived out in a lesser race. ^^

Edited by No WhereMan, 22 August 2011 - 11:55 PM.

#79 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:42 AM

In a homage to Harrison Ford the Smuggler Progression trailer has been released.

Edited by Insurrection, 11 September 2011 - 03:47 AM.

#80 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Sep 11 2011, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't you meant this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users