#1 Akeboshi

Akeboshi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 07:30 AM

Hey everybody. My name is Akeboshi.
You may not remember me, but I joined this nice little ring a few months ago. I've been swamped with every kind of work you can imagine so I haven't come back to chat in a while, but I've always kept up with the latest in the Naruto/Sakura universe. Now that I have had a little bit of time on my hands during this lovely Turkey-Day weekend, I have started a new Naru/Saku fanfiction.
I want this fic to be the best in can, and in order for that to happen, I would like 3 people to beta read this fic once it is complete. There is however a catch: it's a lemon.
If this offends you or you do not wish to beta read, by all means don't. It won't bother me at all.

Be forewarned however, this is not your average Naru/Saku lemon. I can't really say there is an average Naru/Saku lemon since there are so few of them, but that's not the point. This lemon will be in an area that I've always wanted to try, and since no one else has done it before me, I guess it's up to me.

This fanfic will be a Naru(chan)/Sakura lemon. I think Sexy no Jutsu has some fun possibilities and I am going to venture into them. I will be finishing up this FF hopefully Saturday or Sunday. If you wish to be one of the 3 then respond to this post with an answer thread and the e-mail address you wish the fic to be sent to.

Cheers,
~Akeboshi

#2 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 27 November 2004 - 02:26 PM

I'll beta read for you! ^^ az354003@ohio.edu Just pop it over there, and I'll check it out. XD

#3 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 02:28 PM

I'll beta too. demonsblade@hotmail.com is my email. I'm spelling/grammar mad tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users