196 replies to this topic

#21 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:48 AM

Kishi indeed try made Sakura popular and he admit that he always want to made Sakura better character.  But Japan fans reaction is deeply negative, that not rumor but Kishi said himself.  Cursing Kishi not is too late since NS fans never gave him support when in time he need it most.  

If he said that recently than its most certainly kitten. Sakura is one of the most popular heroines in Japan....She's only hated in the west because people in America hate the idea of Naruto having his very own "Chi-Chi" who was also hated because of her personality.

#22 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:58 AM

That's possible though it don't explain the other characters, including Sai.

Like someone said, Sai's just a side character. I think he gave up and stop caring after 2010.

I kind of agree. where were the fans when sakura faced opposition that i am reading she had ... if i could have i would have been more supportive of her but i assumed the fanbase would act and i don't get why no one did. it seems like all this fanbase does is blame sp for what they think is bad animation but my instinct would be to monitor the manga and the writing because if that falls then good animation won't bring it back

I'm started shipping NS because of the Sakura hate and I never learned about all this until a year later. I heard from people hear that there was a video with Kishi going ballistic about the Sakura hate. I'm not sure if that's true lol. So I ask, what were the JP NS fans were doing doing all this backlash towards haters all because of the Pain Arc?

The hate just existed because Kishi couldnt develop her character properly

So its mostly his fault to begin with

Alo, you can put Yahagi in the same boat too. This is one of his two biggest mistakes. The reason why Sakura couldn't develop properly because Yahagi suggests that Kishi should focus more on Sasuke's character to bring in more fans. Most of Sasuke's screen time in PT 2 strip Sakura of any screen time and very importance to the story. She should have been the one to eradicate half the Akatsuki faction and be well known for that. When she got shafted to the sideline for far too long, Hinata's fandom and the pairing they chose for her started to get popular and that was when you have the editor's, meddling in Kishi's work to give Sakura a proper ending, according to those rumors. 

Kishi indeed try made Sakura popular and he admit that he always want to made Sakura better character.  But Japan fans reaction is deeply negative, that not rumor but Kishi said himself.  Cursing Kishi not is too late since NS fans never gave him support when in time he need it most.  

Kishi thought that Sakura's beauty Japanese fan were furious and could not understand where Kishi was getting his info from. He pointing out a poll where Hinata was ranked higher than Sakura and is the reason why he mad an heroine switch due to popularity. The Japanese claimed that polls never existed and they posted all the recent character polls on 2chan with Sakura ranked higher than Hinata. And they made  a remark that Kishi has brain disease and has no idea what he's talking about. They even spam this on the assistant's twitter the reason why Sakura is being hated because he failed to make Sakura get over Sasuke.

When I listened to that Kobayashi interview even Kishi said that little girls came up to him saying how much they hate Sakura. It's like, WTF JP NS fandom have been doing all this time when the anti were making their voiced known  :mad:  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:59 AM

In the latest popularity poll, Hinata is more popular than sakura.

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:20 AM

It should have been "good for her" rather than "ok change everything."

#25 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:24 AM

It should have been "good for her" rather than "ok change everything."

Yup, but this is kishi who cut kakashi appearance just to make naruto number 1.

I still can't believe that popularity play big factor in this manga.
I bet if this manga title is ninja magic, sasuke will replace naruto as the main character.

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:39 AM

Yup, but this is kishi who cut kakashi appearance just to make naruto number 1.

I still can't believe that popularity play big factor in this manga.
I bet if this manga title is ninja magic, sasuke will replace naruto as the main character.

I know. It's crazy.

Btw, what's up with latest One Piece chapter? I feel like AHK and rest of their wish was granted. Lol.

#27 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:04 AM

In the latest popularity poll, Hinata is more popular than sakura.

2015 poll?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:28 AM

2015 poll?

No the one in 2013.
It held by weekly shonen jump.

@touen
Shipper bait, lol.

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:58 AM

No the one in 2013.
It held by weekly shonen jump.

@touen
Shipper bait, lol.

I guess. Worked on me. I was like "Oda, don't add romance but do end one...."

#30 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:27 AM

emily was the worst in that game yet alot of fans bash ashley

emily has the worst personality but she's also one of the most capable survivor, she's the one who phoned for help.

ashley just relied on chris for most of the time and she will kill chris if he betray her :wallbash:  

also she tried to get emily killed because she was scared.. she's easily the worst survivor.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#31 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:35 PM

I guess. Worked on me. I was like "Oda, don't add romance but do end one...."

You need love arrow to do that.
And the protagonist doesn't has love arrow.

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

You need love arrow to do that.
And the protagonist doesn't has love arrow.

I know. But it doesn't really need one by the end.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:28 PM

Popularity polls....fandoms....love....hate...

To be honest, when I look at everything it all seems like one big nightmare. I feel like I am living in a world that truly has lost its mind. The males are treated as trophies and guilt-tripped into loving people...the females are obsessive and compulsive and....for lack of a better term..."dix hungry." You know, I look at people cry about sexism saying how men should be treated like this or women should be treated like that, but what disgusts me to the most is when people just...just don't see that they are part of the problem and NOT the solution. They want equality, but then support something that isn't equal.

How many times have I seen women say that they don't need a man to define them. That they can stand on their own and are strong in ways people refuse to understand, but then I see those same people love a character who is obsessive over a guy and even praises the ground they walk on. Do you want to be defined by your love life or don't you?

Literally it is a form of Stockholm Syndrome. They get so used to the mistreatement they start to enjoy it or even fall in love with it. I don;t care if people say comparing it is wrong, it is the same thing. Sakura and Hinata were treated so poorly and so weak, but they loved it and made lies saying how "everyone was wrong and their love for the abusive and neglectful man is true love and makes them strong." It really paints a picture of either women are truly weak or they have no idea what they are talking about.

The men don;t have it as bad, but there is still something wrong. The men are shown to just follow the woman's lead and be a lapdog. "Better be with her or we will call you the worst man ever.| Really? When did love mean blackmail? When did love mean using the other person to gain what you wanted at the cost of their person and humanity? That makes woman selfish and controlling. That makes people think that men need to bow down to woman because "they deserve it" which is totally wrong.

It;s not the series anymore that has me concerned for humanity....it's the fandom that supports this garbage claiming that THIS....THIS ending is what it means to be in true love.

It makes me want to cry. People have lost the true meaning of what it means to love someone.

What happened? When did we lose it?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:25 PM

In entertainment industry, popularity is everything.

@touken
Well, you still need to build it.

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:39 PM

In entertainment industry, popularity is everything.

@touken
Well, you still need to build it.

It's already built. Just jump the gun. It won't be that "huh?" moment. Not like what we ended up getting here.

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:46 PM

It's already built. Just jump the gun. It won't be that "huh?" moment. Not like what we ended up getting here.

Well, that's the advantage of no love line.
So by default, it gonna be heroes heroine, unless another main has love line.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:53 PM

Well, that's the advantage of no love line.
So by default, it gonna be heroes heroine, unless another main has love line.

There's that as well. Oh well, it wasn't romance genre in the first place. It's better than having a love line but then say kitten you and go with a different one, wasting our time.

#38 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:08 PM

There's that as well. Oh well, it wasn't romance genre in the first place. It's better than having a love line but then say kitten you and go with a different one, wasting our time.

If naruto doesn't love anyone and sakura love sasuke, I can see how nh & ss happen. But naruto love sakura and instead to make a romantic resolution, he just brush it off like nothing. Don't he know that not even Akira do that.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:32 PM

If naruto doesn't love anyone and sakura love sasuke, I can see how nh & ss happen. But naruto love sakura and instead to make a romantic resolution, he just brush it off like nothing. Don't he know that not even Akira do that.

Well that's one solution to fix things up, but it's certainly not the only one.

#40 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:15 PM

emily has the worst personality but she's also one of the most capable survivor, she's the one who phoned for help.

ashley just relied on chris for most of the time and she will kill chris if he betray her :wallbash:  

also she tried to get emily killed because she was scared.. she's easily the worst survivor.

then i guess thats how you see it sam is my favorite though

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users