183 replies to this topic

#21 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:50 PM

If we see biologically he would have the same personality as naruto as he is a boy like father like son. Chakra controll with maximum perfection and uncontrolled. Not intermadiate . He should have blue eye cuz thats been inherited from minato to naruto and from naruto it should go to his son. :)
I was soo excited to see him . But its all seems hystory to me. :'(

Why blue eyes? Shouldn't he have some of Sakura in him? Green eyes makes more sense.

#22 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:57 AM

The agreed headcanon appearance for Shinachiku is that he has green eyes and blonde hair. 

tumblr_nf7ab3zxEQ1tyz62ko1_r1_500.png

tumblr_new8chNz4W1tyz62ko3_500.png

This is cutie pie Shinachiku both when he's older and he's younger. He has somewhat messy hair, like his daddy, and his hair's part is on the right side (not that he parts it, but that's where the center is. Ya know what I'm saying). He's extremely energetic and playful, making him a great accomplice to his father pranks. But in spite of always being happy-go-lucky and cheerful, he's actually a very insightful and intuitive child, enabling him to do well in advanced classes. He'll be the greatest ninja the village has ever seen! Dattebaro!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#23 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:06 AM

There's actually also a NaruSaku daughter named Hanami. She's a few years younger than Shinachiku.

tumblr_new5wjGeAx1ro7gymo1_1280.png

Shinachiku is very protective of her and loves her a lot! The name Hanami comes from a Japanese word which basically means "the custom of flower viewing, particularly of cherry blossoms." So her name also relates to her mother's name, just like how Shinachiku's name relates to his father's name! Her appearance is the opposite of Shinachiku's, meaning she has her mother's hair and her father's eyes (pink hair and blue eyes). Some of Hanami's characteristics are that she says "Shayoo!" She loves her family and thinks that she has the coolest parents/brother in the world! She also loves her Kurama plushie and takes it with her everywhere. (note: Hanami isn't as accepted of headcanon as Shinachiku, because the name Shinachiku came from Kishimoto himself. Hanami is a complete creation from the minds of the fandom)

Edited by Win-chan, 20 November 2014 - 01:07 AM.

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#24 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

Why blue eyes? Shouldn't he have some of Sakura in him? Green eyes makes more sense.

Its not about making scense. Its about dominance of a character

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#25 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

The agreed headcanon appearance for Shinachiku is that he has green eyes and blonde hair. 
tumblr_nf7ab3zxEQ1tyz62ko1_r1_500.png

please, marry me you gorgeous perfect child.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#26 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:31 AM

i heart this thread so much

Sakura and Naruto's kids are stinkin' adorable 

#27 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:51 AM

Dominance of a character. Why should a hypothetical son of Naruto and Sakura have blue eyes just because Naruto and Minato have them. Like I said earlier, shouldn't a son of Naruto and Sakura have the features of both the parents?

#28 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:18 AM

Green eyes genes are dominant over blue so it makes the most sense to be green eyes, not blue. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#29 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:20 AM

Green eyes genes are dominant over blue so it makes the most sense to be green eyes, not blue. 

Really? I was under the impression that green is an extremely rare eye color.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#30 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:26 AM

Really? I was under the impression that green is an extremely rare eye color.

But it is. The most rare one (except for those abnormal ones like lilac, red and stuff), it just happens that its genes are rare, but they are dominant. Having six fingers in one hand is a dominant trait too lol. 

Edited by Naruko, 20 November 2014 - 02:27 AM.

#31 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:29 AM

But it is. The most rare one (except for those abnormal ones like lilac, red and stuff), it just happens that its genes are rare, but they are dominant. Having six fingers in one hand is a dominant trait too lol. 

I see. Yes, that does make sense, especially since you bring up the thing about six fingers...remember learning about that in science class.

One thing that bugs me is how people like to make Naruto have a red-haired kid when it takes two red hair genes to get a kid with red hair. Naruto has one, because that's all Kushina would have been able to pass onto him so far as hair color is concerned. But unless Sakura's other hair gene is red, that shouldn't be possible.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 20 November 2014 - 02:31 AM.

~Relient K

#32 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:12 AM

I'm pretty sure that people can end up with any kind of genetic as long as their gene exists somewhere in their parents genes, even if it's recessive and whatnot. My friend's sister has crazy red hair and neither of her parents have red hair. Some grandma or something did, though, and she got the gene from that. Also, most people in my family have brown eyes, but one of my sisters randomly has blue eyes and one of my brothers has green eyes (I have six siblings). So honestly, it's just fine for Shina to have green eyes, especially since his mama has green eyes! I think it's precious that Shinachiku has his mother's eyes and that Hanami has her father's eyes <3 

SHINACHIKU

#33 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:27 AM

I always had this head cannon that chiku would be the oldest one of the 3 kids I had in mind! there would be a middle child , he is 8 years younger than chiku. Yes, a boy with lovely red hair just like his grandmother & has naruto's personality. Cute little kitten. & then there would be the baby sister. Aaa, the princess of the house! Who is an exact replica of her mommy (pink hair) but with the eyes of her daddy. PRECIOUS.

One day, one freakin day I'll draw them I promise ! When I stop being lazy LOL

Edited by Michi, 20 November 2014 - 03:27 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#34 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:27 AM

I'm pretty sure that people can end up with any kind of genetic as long as their gene exists somewhere in their parents genes, even if it's recessive and whatnot. My friend's sister has crazy red hair and neither of her parents have red hair. Some grandma or something did, though, and she got the gene from that. Also, most people in my family have brown eyes, but one of my sisters randomly has blue eyes and one of my brothers has green eyes (I have six siblings). So honestly, it's just fine for Shina to have green eyes, especially since his mama has green eyes! I think it's precious that Shinachiku has his mother's eyes and that Hanami has her father's eyes <3 

Ahem, I am a redhead and none of my parents are too, actually not even grandma, no one does, but that can be also because of mutation of the genes...  The thing is that when a gene is dominant, the probabilities of them being inherited are much higher. If Sakura has green eyes, she has one of those: A green gene and a blue one or two greens. If she has two greens and marries Naruto, who has blue eyes (blue eyes must be two blue genes), then the chances of the children having blue eyes is zero, since she is necessarily sending a dominant trait to the child (green is dominant on blue, although it's recessive on brown). If she has one blue and one green, then there are chances for blue, but again, if we don't know, considering the higher possibility of green eyes is the logical way. In the case of your family, it seems that the browns dominate (which is quite normal since it is dominant over both blue and green) and some recessive had space, but as you can see, they are lesser, that's exactly because the chances are low.

Anyway

10644970_730224660364253_868896874973124

<3

Edited by Naruko, 20 November 2014 - 03:29 AM.

#35 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

please, marry me you gorgeous perfect child.

Then Naruto and Sakura would be your in-laws.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#36 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

I like how we talk about genetics meanwhile the mother has PINK HAIR. XD It's as you like it, silly bunnies. I do have a preference for green eyes so I'm all for Shinachiku having them. Also my headcanon for a girl was that she'd be named Momo or 'Peach' because pink and orange make that colour. 

#37 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:22 AM

lol I just like things to make sense if possible.

I have theorized that perhaps since pink hair exists in Narutoverse (along with other unrealistic hair colors), perhaps it's a mutation of red hair, and therefore a pink hair gene could contribute to a red hair gene to make a kid with red hair.

You carry two hair color genes, but multiple eye color genes, if I remember. Naruto would carry a gene for blonde hair, since that's his hair color, and a gene for red hair--since, again, that's all Kushina would have had to pass onto him. Sakura obviously has the gene for pink hair, but she may not necessarily carry her mom's blonde hair gene. Her mom would have had another gene besides the one influencing her hair color--we just don't know what it is.

...don't mind me, I just like talking about this stuff. I'm a fan of science. Hardly an expert, though, so do correct me if I am in error.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 21 November 2014 - 12:31 AM.

~Relient K

#38 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:22 PM

http://hyliansnacks....t-chiku-medical

tumblr_nff84sZZ6O1tg7z9go1_500.jpg

tumblr_nff84sZZ6O1tg7z9go2_500.jpg

tumblr_nff84sZZ6O1tg7z9go3_500.jpg

tumblr_nff84sZZ6O1tg7z9go4_r1_500.jpg

Edited by NaruSakuftMixer, 23 November 2014 - 08:35 PM.

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#39 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:36 PM

I like to see a picture of future Shinachiku with his girlfriend or wife and son and Naruto and Sakura as grandparents.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#40 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:36 AM

Oh my goodness, Shina is so CUTE!!! *glomps* I'm never letting you go, you PERFECT CHILD!!

SHINACHIKU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users