Close
Photo

What's your favorite fanfiction pairings?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#21 Uzumaki Kayaku

Uzumaki Kayaku

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:33 PM

Click For Spoiler
Naruto
Naruto/Sakura
Sakura/Ino/Naruto
Sakura/Ino
Anko/Naruto
Kurenai/Kakashi
Isaribi(Kaima)/Naruto
Tsunade/Shizune
Tsunade/Naruto
Tsunade/Jiraiya
Tsunade/Sakura
Naruto/Ino
Naruto/Ayame
Naruto/Tenten
Naruto/Temari

DBZ
Goku/Bulma
Goten/Valese
Goten/Videl
Goku/Arale
Goku/Chichi/Bulma
Tien/Launch
Gohan/Lime
Bulma/Chichi

Inuyasha
Inu/Kagome
Inu/Kikyo
Inu/Kag/Kik
Shippou/Kilala
Ayame/Kagome
Inu/Ayame

Trigun
Vash/Meril
Vash/Millie
Millir/Merril
Merril/Millie/Vash

Yuyu Hakusho
Yusuke/Keiko
Yusuke/Young Genkai
Yusuke/Botan

Pokemon
Ash/Misty
Ash/May
Ash/Misty/May
Misty's Sisters

Digimon
Tai/Sora
Tai/Mimi
Davis/Kari
Kari/Yolei
Takuya/Zoe
Rika/Takato
Davis/Yolei

#22 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (wingsover @ Apr 6 2006, 10:25 AM)
Hm, really? That's interesting about the Voltron series. I heard there was a 3D sequel-series produced too...And the vehicle Voltron, wow that was a rarer series to catch. Do you know if the 'crossover episodes' when the Lion and Vehicle teams met is real or just a joke being played on me by my friends?

It's real. I have it on videotape, and it's entitled 'Fleet of Doom.' It's actually a bit disappointing, IMO, given that Vehicle Team shows up for all of a minute, and the whole story is centered around Lion Voltron. (In terms of which show was better, I am of the opinion that VV was the better series originally, but since -- after its first, initial complete run -- they never aired all of VV, but just six of the 'stand alone' episodes over and over and over again without the context the other twenty episodes provide, VV was needlessly smeared in the minds of the fans. I still like Lion Voltron, but VV was the better story. (As in, there was a plot other then monster of the week that went throughout the series... and people actually DIED. Hell, they blew up the Drule home planet in the end, killing most of the population! And there was character development! And a whole lot of other more complex story elements that their target audience would have had a hard time understanding, but which usually makes a series a better series)

Hm... saying all that reminds me I forgot to include some of my Vehicle Voltron pairing favorites in the listing... will go back and edit.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#23 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:48 PM

Click For Spoiler

Ranma 1/2:
RanmaAkane
RyougaAkari
ShampMous

Naruto:
NaruSaku
ShikaTem
NejiTen
SasuHina
ChoujiIno
YondaimeAnko
JiraTsun
KakaShiz
AsumKur

Beck, Mongolian Chop Squad (I've finally found a fanfic)
KoyukiMaho

Teen Titans:
RobinStar
BBRaven

Harry Potter:
HarryHermione
RonLuna
GinnyOC ( I'm in the process of writing a HP fanfic)

Jonny Quest:

JonnyJessie (Love the jealousy series on fanfiction.net and the love is strong fic also.)

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#24 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:09 PM

Urm... just in case anyone is interested in the Jonny Quest Jealousy series:

The version on Fanfiction.net is heavily censored. As in, the author actually cut out some scenes for nothing more then kissing, on occasion, when she cut it from NC-17 to R. To find the original, you'll need to go to http://www.questenterprises.org/ and apply for the password to the 'Backroom.' May take a while to get -- the website runner has put the site in 'Archive Mode,' stopped updating, and rarely manages the site at all. However, she still approves passwords and will do some minor maintainence. She has said she'll probably pull it out of archive mode -- temporarily -- if the JQ:TRA DVDs are ever released or if Mrs. Kluge ever writes the final installment of the Jealousy saga she's apparently planned, but may never write (she says she doesn't think it's necessary, but it would wrap up some loose ends), but that's looking increasingly unlikely. It is also the only place to find the uncensored copies of Debbie Kluge's work.

It's a major fanfic archive, but I once tortured myself from scouring the entire thing once upon a time. Outside of a few forgettable shortfics, the Jealousy series is just about the ONLY thing worth reading on that site. (I say that, but I realize I must have saved a hundred plus fics off of that site to my home computer from that site with no connection to Mrs. Kluge. I think I could easily delete ninety percent of them, and not miss anything I'd ever want to read again, but I don't think many of them are very notable)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#25 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

Hey thankx for the info desaix. :thumbs: I've heard a rumor years back about the fics being censored but didn't know for sure.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#26 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:36 PM

BTW, in the 'Your Favorite Fanfics' thread, I've included links to each of the fics I've referenced in my replies here (Bonds of Love, Misadventures of Gohan and Videl (which is actually Misadventures of Videl and Gohan... oops), and the above link to QuestEnterprises for the Debbie Kluge fanfic. Plus others for Voltron, DBZ, Ranma, Slayers, Lois and Clark, and more.

-Tonbo

#27 SweetestChick

SweetestChick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:See my fanfiction.net profile... www.fanfiction.net/~sweetestchick

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:24 AM

Here's my personal faves:

Click For Spoiler
DBZ: Goku/Chi

Samurai Champloo: Jin/Fuu

YuYu Hakusho: Keiko/Kurama

Yugioh: Atem/Anzu

Full Metal Alchemist: Ed/Winry

Trigun: Knives/Meryl (Didn't see that one comin' did ya? Haha)

The best things in life are free.

#28 wingsover

wingsover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:mythology, anime, fantasy and sci-fi, RPGs, MMORPG, Star Wars, Gundam,

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

I just realized I made a booboo, referenced Kagome/Sesshomaru (which I do like) when I MEANT Kagome/Inuyasha. tongue.gif

Anyway, just want to bump this topic to bring up a new absolutely crack pairing, and hopefully see what others think. I mean crossover pairings; which two characters from different series, who will absolutely never meet, might have been good together?

Right now I'm toying with Heero/Tenten (GW/Naruto) tongue.gif

Serena/Usagi from Sailor Moon has been paired up with absolutely every male character under the sun, but seeing her and Naruto interact - not necessarily romantically - would be interesting.

And for the two Most Likely to be Gay characters of their respective series: Sasuke and Ishida from Bleach. (they even have the same seiyuu! It was MEANT TO BE.) a_dance.gif

I know crossovers are a dangerous minefield of potential suckiness, but any thoughts?

Painted in the crossfire,
I can see eternity

~Ignited, GSD OP

#29 Tryx

Tryx

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 02:45 AM

Yay! Couple, the most funny thing to do with ours favourite manga caracters!!

Click For Spoiler

For my I really like :
Naruto/Ino
Sesshoumaru/kagome (Inuyasha)
Ichigo/Orihime (bleach)
Ryoki/Hatsumi from hot gimmick (really good manga !! more for girl ... :wub: )
Fuu/mugen (samurai champloo)

For other pearing some are soooooo dullll or just too much fanfiction, there is no new stuff. Sometime I just DON'T like the caracters, and yaoi or yuri couple are not my things. It's okay if in the serie they are an actual couple. But I like more dark fanfic so more the couple is strange together to more you can put really special story line !! Some are soo hard to find... that's sad ! :(

#30 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:10 AM

NarutoHarem - Hinata(i don't like naruhina)
Everything exept SasuSaku, yaoi and Yuri.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#31 One_Who_Is_Not_Named

One_Who_Is_Not_Named

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, DNAngel, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:44 AM

Wow... most of these people have one character paired up with more than one other character.

...Am I just really weird for only having 1 pairing for any character?

Naruto

Naruto/Sakura (Duh... would I be on this site if I didn't support them?)

Shikamaru/Temari (I don't really like Ino that much and I think Temari is cool)

My only problem is that I don't know about Hinata. I mean, she's really cool and one of my favorite characters, but I like the idea of Naruto with Sakura and I really don't see the hints and nudges in the anime of Hinata with Kiba. Maybe I'm just blind? Unless something signficant happens with them after anime episode 181 (which is one episode before the end of the 'filler arc' which is right before Naruto leaves with Jiraiya to go on his 2 and 1/2 years of training)...

#32 Sheryl Nome

Sheryl Nome

Galactic Fairy

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:56 AM

Naruto: Narusaku, a_dance.gif w00t.gif Kibahina, ShikaIno :ShikaInolurve: LeeTen (I know I'm wierd) Bleach: IchigoRukia
art done by ?, graphic by KiNA@animesuki

avatar credits go to heart_of_manga@lj

#33 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:49 AM

Click For Spoiler

Tales of Symphonia -- LloydShina (i like it... sad.gif )
Naruto -- NaruHina
Golden Sun (One/Two) -- FelixMia
... um... I think that's it... Right?
Oh! Kingdom Hearts 2 -- Sora (so much better than Roxas... sort of... okay, fine, he isn't... *sniffle* meanies...) and ... well, pretty much anyone! ''^^

#34 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:51 AM

woops! i forgot. sweatdrop.gif
Click For Spoiler

harry potter -- Harry/Cho
teen titans: robin/starfire... yeah...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users