54173 replies to this topic

#10261 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

When naruto catches Sakura in midair in RTN. Sakura protected naruto from menma too. I really liked that movie

#10262 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well the time when Naruto and Sakura got in a trip with Jiraiya since Jiraiya left him becuse of the hot womens

They gone into some temple where there are traps and Naruto was protecting Sakura from the traps and other things , then when a guy disguised as Kabuto was sucking of Naruto's chakra , Sakura cut the chakra with the kunai , and she belived Naruto died and she cried on hes tummy , Then Naruto's face turn red and says how hes hearth beats faster when Sakura is crying on hes tummy XD.

Btw that filler was in part 1 CURSE YOU FILLERS YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU ;_;

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#10263 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm so ready for a new chapter. Hopefully Kishi will break out of this attack-fail-try again cycle that he's created. If that hit on Obito fails somehow tomorrow, I'm going to flip a table.

#10264 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

I'm so ready for a new chapter. Hopefully Kishi will break out of this attack-fail-try again cycle that he's created. If that hit on Obito fails somehow tomorrow, I'm going to flip a table.

Well that preview indicates to us that the attack did in fact hit and now we are basically waiting for madara's move. I hope this chapter will really move this story, introduce madara as the final villain of this war and set everything in stone for an ending of this war in 4-5 chapters but that's just my wish.

#10265 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Well that preview indicates to us that the attack did in fact hit and now we are basically waiting for madara's move. I hope this chapter will really move this story, introduce madara as the final villain of this war and set everything in stone for an ending of this war in 4-5 chapters but that's just my wish.

I find the previews to be as reliable as the editor's notes...

#10266 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

I just hope from here on out, it will get very climatic as in something what a final struggle would feel like in war and don't make the end seem too easy, rather we got killed many of us, but the important thing is none of them will die in vain. 6 more chapters left. I want to believe in Kishi to do it right.

#10267 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

too.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#10268 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

There's something about this editors note that seemed... I don't know.. Different? I'm not sure if I'm the only one who felt this way. Maybe it's because I predicted that madara would make his move after the attack landed before the previous chapter even came out. So it seems like it makes sense considering where the story has been going. But you are right, the editors notes are definitely unreliable most of the time.

#10269 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

There's something about this editors note that seemed... I don't know.. Different? I'm not sure if I'm the only one who felt this way. Maybe it's because I predicted that madara would make his move after the attack landed before the previous chapter even came out. So it seems like it makes sense considering where the story has been going. But you are right, the editors notes are definitely unreliable most of the time.

Well yeah because it seems like it's the one of the few times that lined up the scenario nicely if true that is. I don't blame you about the preview because it does feel like it can connect well enough where we last left off. Is it guaranteed the preview is right? No, but we can think that the chance of it is pretty high. Again, maybe if Obito was like cut and then fallen, I would believe this a lot, but it end in cut and we are left to think what's next.

#10270 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

I would be happy if it did happen. Like I said, I'm tired of the attack-fail-try again cycle that we've been going through. I'm also tired of Obito as the villain. He's just not a very good bad guy... I would like for his story to be wrapped up so that the plot can move on.

#10271 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

Well yeah because it seems like it's the one of the few times that lined up the scenario nicely if true that is. I don't blame you about the preview because it does feel like it can connect well enough where we last left off. Is it guaranteed the preview is right? No, but we can think that the chance of it is pretty high. Again, maybe if Obito was like cut and then fallen, I would believe this a lot, but it end in cut and we are left to think what's next.

the real question is will being cut in half actually do anything? We've seen him torn to pieces and put back together again quite a few times throughout the series so I guess for now it's safe to assume they've just caused him a minor inconvenience.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#10272 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

the real question is will being cut in half actually do anything? We've seen him torn to pieces and put back together again quite a few times throughout the series so I guess for now it's safe to assume they've just caused him a minor inconvenience.

That's true. That's why I have many possibilities in my head. You can either have him down and out in terms of fighting, did nothing, or did a huge damage but not cut and pretty much end is near. This attack must make him down and out, even though we have Madara still, but if he's not down and out, they're screwed because the plan is almost ready. That's why it can get interesting along the way.

#10273 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Yeah, that is true. Still, don't need a reminder. Sheesh, it's ironic that the only time it works well in Gundam series is to be completely different (though X actually have a pairing confirmation with a reasonable developments). Anyway, enough of that talk, I just have to learn myself instead acting like I know them, but it will be a sigh moment on my life chapter but hey, I can't help it. I don't know why but it's always interesting to see why one show or movie sucks really bad. Like the Last Airbender....ugh....anyway, I guess it's just the way it is.

Now, on to the topic. I just wrote a post on NaruSaku month back in tumblr. So here's one.

What is your favorite NaruSaku movie/filler moment(s)?

One of the reasons I like X. They didn't even use OPs and EDs to show it.  G Gundam started to lay the couple on thick with the second ED.

One of my favorite filer moments is when Sai purposely gets Sakura angry to defend Naruto during the wind nature training.  "He may be an idiot and book shy, but no tries as hard  as he does.  When someone says he can't do something, he proves them wrong.  That's who Naruto Uzumaki is."

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 22 October 2013 - 05:23 PM.

#10274 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Fillers are good way to do fan servces tho

Like Hinata kicks every badass butt

and in reality she gets send 10 meters midair by Pain and commits suicide infront of Naruto o_o

I wonder why didn't Naruto respond to her confession? it makes the confession useless to even be made if he doesn't even respond

Sakura had a confession to Sasuke

But Sasuke was to (gay XD)  asexual and obsessed with revange

thats why he rejected her confession by simply saying Thank  You (For loving me) and sends her back to sleep and leaves her in the bench

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#10275 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

Say what is the actual music for this ending http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vbLh_XMRGn0

#10276 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

and in reality she gets send 10 meters midair by Pain and commits suicide infront of Naruto o_o

I wonder why didn't Naruto respond to her confession? it makes the confession useless to even be made if he doesn't even respond

thats why he rejected her confession by simply saying Thank  You (For loving me) and sends her back to sleep and leaves her in the bench

that's a good question. I think Naruto just didn't have the time to respond to either confession. I mean at first there's the days immediately afterwords where he's still pondering it so that's understandable but then more things came up that required his attention. I think we'll see the these things resolved once this arc is over.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#10277 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

One of the reasons I like X. They didn't even use OPs and EDs to show it.  G Gundam started to lay the couple on thick with the second ED.

One of my favorite filer moments is when Sai purposely gets Sakura angry to defend Naruto during the wind nature training.  "He may be an idiot and book shy, but no tries as hard  as he does.  When someone says he can't do something, he proves them wrong.  That's who Naruto Uzumaki is."

Well, second ed was out after we learned that Rain was Domon's precious person, so by that, you get the idea he sees more than best friend. It's like Naruto with people he lay it out before fighting Gaara.

Yeah, I like that one too. I almost put that in my tumblr post, man, that ova scene kills it. I mean I got so much likes on my post.

To be honest, I really think it won't get answered at all because not only she didn't ask for anything in return, but it's one of those case where the side character confessed but no answer would ever come.

#10278 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Well, second ed was out after we learned that Rain was Domon's precious person, so by that, you get the idea he sees more than best friend. It's like Naruto with people he lay it out before fighting Gaara.

Yeah, I like that one too. I almost put that in my tumblr post, man, that ova scene kills it. I mean I got so much likes on my post.

To be honest, I really think it won't get answered at all because not only she didn't ask for anything in return, but it's one of those case where the side character confessed but no answer would ever come.

So do you guys think that 615 was just a fan service or not?

You know what i do think that Naruto didn't even hear her?

Remember when Sakura said lisent carefully when a girl dconfesses her feelings to you , yeah i think thats what happen in Hinata's confession

Edited by Question22, 22 October 2013 - 06:15 PM.

-Question22

#10279 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Say what is the actual music for this ending http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vbLh_XMRGn0

No, it's the same song.  It was a special version for the victims of the 8.0 earthquake.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 22 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#10280 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

So do you guys think that 615 was just a fan service or not?

You know what i do think that Naruto didn't even hear her?

Remember when Sakura said lisent carefully when a girl dconfesses her feelings to you , yeah i think thats what happen in Hinata's confession

No, I think he did hear her. Again, I think at this point we shouldn't even take it to account anymore. I know it sounds harsh, but right now, if he ever do answer, it kind of make him an kitten for pulling 631. So pretty much, it's best to let it be.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users