1 reply to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 06:56 AM

Kinda starting to regret always doing these chapter by chapter since nothing really happens.

Summary Time: Chapter 10. Words of Inspiration...lose weight fatso?

Cover page is Mirai peeling a potato.

She hypes her self up to peel those potatoes to make potato chips, so Choji will move the rock, and they can hopefully finally get on with the plot. Oh her mom taught how to make potato chips...I'm skipping the process. Choji comes in to eat her mountain size amount of potato chips. She apparently made the best potato chips Choji has ever eaten, she is glad for the compliment...how bad are potato chips in this world when some chick can just randomly make the best in the world? They all help move the rock...apparently she has never seen Choji used the body expansion jutsu before.

He burnt up all the calories and is now skinny. Choji gives her some advice that he got from Asuma and mentions the 'King.'

They enjoy yet another hot-spring. Oh a random village women joins her, I thought it was Ino for a second. They talk about hair and dead parents...and Tatsumi has joined their party to see the hot-springs because the village girl heard rumors that you can see the dead in one of the dozens of hot-springs that Mirai will bath in in this manga.

I wondering ifI should change the future topic for this manga to "Mirai & the Vacation of Endless Hot-Springs." Tell me, if you can think of something better.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 March 2023 - 07:08 AM.

#2 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 March 2023 - 10:39 AM

How long is this thing going to last?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users