54175 replies to this topic

#43041 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:30 AM

The art will improve in two or three years.
If not that only mean the artist is kitten.

Talk about horror.

#43042 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:40 PM

It's somewhat fascinating that guy came here to attack this site and it's members just out of the blue like that. I was even contacted by a couple of random SS fans on my intsagram account the last couple of days to try to explain to me how my refusal to support SS was wrong. And how I don't understand the manga or a good love story. I immediately shot them both down with logic that they couldn't refute, to the point they were speechless.

I wonder if this is all stemming from the direction the franchise is heading? That some pro-enders just feel the need to blame somebody since things don't look so good right now, and who better to the blame on than NS fans and anti-enders. 

#43043 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:02 PM

It's somewhat fascinating that guy came here to attack this site and it's members just out of the blue like that. I was even contacted by a couple of random SS fans on my intsagram account the last couple of days to try to explain to me how my refusal to support SS was wrong. And how I don't understand the manga or a good love story. I immediately shot them both down with logic that they couldn't refute, to the point they were speechless.

I wonder if this is all stemming from the direction the franchise is heading? That some pro-enders just feel the need to blame somebody since things don't look so good right now, and who better to the blame on than NS fans and anti-enders. 

That is so true... They're probably having this fear that Sakura and Sasuke might be dead in the present timeline of Boruto, and are hoping that isn't gonna be the case since they care about them so much...You know in many ways I'm okay with this not just cause I despise the SS ship, but it would put Sakura's character to rest after everything she's gone through, and this is just me thinking this but their deaths could motivate Sarada when it comes to her goals at becoming Hokage, but that is something we'll just have to see when we get out of the Boruto movie content cause ya know it can also be a huge troll like the whole concept behind Naruto being dead in the present timeline.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#43044 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:05 PM

They only have themselves to blame.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43045 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:19 PM

They are most likely disappointed with how bolt is going so far, and have probably gotten the leak that the plot of chapter 2 is just more of the bolt movie. This once a month manga gives them too much time to think about basically their has been no story so far. They need someone to blame. So blame us because they believe that if kishi was still writing this story (which he technically is since they are just copying the movie) it would have been better. And they want to blame us for him leaving the series. Despite the fact he said for years he was getting tired of the series and he wanted to move on to something else. And one of the major reason he did want to move on from the series was the fact that people hated the character the was based off of his wife and kept sending fan mail about how much they hated her. If anything the anti only moved him from depressed and tired/done to annoyed/angry and done with the series.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 June 2016 - 08:08 AM.

#43046 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:30 PM

A friend of mine from Newyork told me they had these items and he told me the seller sold both of them for just $7 

tumblr_o25qn0gg2d1uqdeyro1_1280.jpg

and I'm adding just for some early morning goodness: 

tumblr_o19uc7yaif1u2cj0eo1_1280.png

Edited by LuckyChi7, 01 June 2016 - 02:32 PM.

#43047 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:47 PM

A friend of mine from Newyork told me they had these items and he told me the seller sold both of them for just $7 

Adorable.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43048 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:30 PM

Naruto: Sakura chan.

Sakura: Are you going to kiss me or not?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#43049 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:32 PM

Naruto: Sakura chan.

Sakura: Are you going to kiss me or not?

No, no, no, non, noooooo

It has to be said in the right way. Like this:

#43050 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:01 PM

What Turtles the saiyajin that looks a lot like Goku in one of the movies Tree of Might ??? you serious comparing Hinata to him?? even if she lose still comparing Hinata to him it's like comparing Sun and Earth.

Or do you mean Turtle in Muten Roshi house .... Master Roshi pet ??? :lmao:

Master Roshi's 1000 year old Turtle. You're thinking of Turles in terms of Tree of Might, lol.

2e5.gif

#43051 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:15 PM

wow they're dumb then, yamcha isn't even strong anymore, he quit to play baseball, videl is most likely krillin or tien lvl, one of the strongest humans, especially since she was trained by gohan. seriously videl would destroy hinata. heck super baby pan would destroy hinata even.  :lmao: seriously, if hinata somehow had to babysit pan in some alternate reality, she'd die within an hr at the hands of that baby xD

Yeah I think I know why as well as baby Pan is already smart and having that poor sweet baby being stuck with Hinata and her going on and on about Naruto would make her get cross at the girl looking after her.

I'm sorry i just can't take it anymore .... why they compare/said Hinata can beat Videl while Sakura can't beat Yamcha ????????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey hey ... isn't this a strong smell of BIAS ????

Because its who they are and just liketo make her all the hype after all, so to me its not all that shocking that they do this at all, and yes there is Bias always have been with Hinata, and her fans.

#43052 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:53 PM

Something I found and I was just like  :lmao:  :lmao:

tumblr_o13iw8A6Nt1rs8eflo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o13iw8A6Nt1rs8eflo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o13iw8A6Nt1rs8eflo3_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_o13iw8A6Nt1rs8eflo6_540.jpg

tumblr_o13iw8A6Nt1rs8eflo7_540.jpg

tumblr_o13iw8A6Nt1rs8eflo4_540.jpg

#43053 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:18 PM

You know this hairstyle finally works for Sasuke. It really highlights his true self. An emo.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#43054 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:10 PM

Nah, nowhere near Krillin or Tien. As far as I know, she can't fire any sort of energy blasts; only having gotten as far as simply manifesting her energy (which was needed to help her learn to fly) and flight. Still, that's still far better than anything Hinata could do. Heck, Turtle could probably beat Hinata. After all, he did single-handedly beat up those couple of guys who were hitting on Maron during the Cell Saga, lol.

not really true, even though games aren't canon she did use kamehameha against mercenary tao in one of the games. excluding everything but manga though then yeah.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#43055 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:15 PM

Talk about horror.

lols

Yeah I think I know why as well as baby Pan is already smart and having that poor sweet baby being stuck with Hinata and her going on and on about Naruto would make her get cross at the girl looking after her.

Because its who they are and just liketo make her all the hype after all, so to me its not all that shocking that they do this at all, and yes there is Bias always have been with Hinata, and her fans.

LOVE you comment. ran out of likes xD

Edited by ultranx, 01 June 2016 - 08:28 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#43056 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:22 PM

Naruto looks like such a creeper with that look...

2e5.gif

#43057 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:52 AM

Just realized NaruSaku is more or less still kind of alive, but not the way any of you know it. Naruto was the inspiration for my own book series, and my lead male and lead female act fairly similar to Naruto and Sakura...but they're still worlds apart. I'll have a post or new forum explaining it tomorrow or sometime soon when I have the energy. 

And NOOOOOO before anyone makes the comment, I am NOT trying to promote my own work. 

#43058 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:19 PM

Just realized NaruSaku is more or less still kind of alive, but not the way any of you know it. Naruto was the inspiration for my own book series, and my lead male and lead female act fairly similar to Naruto and Sakura...but they're still worlds apart. I'll have a post or new forum explaining it tomorrow or sometime soon when I have the energy. 

And NOOOOOO before anyone makes the comment, I am NOT trying to promote my own work. 

I think anything related to NS is a special case, so don't be ashamed if you have to promote your story here. After all, this site is the core of NaruSaku community. Kirabook, from what she posted several months ago is doing a webcomic remake of Naruto. More or authors that include NS in their originals, that merrier it becomes for all of us.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43059 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:15 PM

Here's something I want to bring, the boruto manga will have some kinda WTF moment, but I don't think the stakes are gonna be high when it came to something like this: 

I'm not gonna lie this scene is still very intense despite how I felt about the ending!!

#43060 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:48 PM

I think anything related to NS is a special case, so don't be ashamed if you have to promote your story here. After all, this site is the core of NaruSaku community. Kirabook, from what she posted several months ago is doing a webcomic remake of Naruto. More or authors that include NS in their originals, that merrier it becomes for all of us.

Did you read my forum on it? I've had people tell me they read the book just for the friendship development between the two....and I'm terrible at writing romance XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users