http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/438/01/

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:32 AM

Wooohooo, alright it looks like God realm might be toast next chapter.... (that is I hope his chibaku tensei or sumthin doesn't defeat Naruto.)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:39 AM

Yay! More Sakura! Where's Tsunade? In a way its fun to see Kyubified Naruto again, but... if that thing defeats God Realm... All his training... Kishi, I demand more NaruSaku!!!

The destroying of the necklace... was that Kyubi's doing? It had to have been, Naruto isn't aware past three tails, it's ensuring it's release, well, if it gets out of it's own free will, will the container die like if it's force-extracted?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#4 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:47 AM

It may be a possibility that he may die from the release of the fox. However, do any of remember a while back that there was a possibility of Naruto's and the Fox's Chakras beginning to finally merge. The destroying of the necklace means its going to be hard for an outside force (i.e. Yamato) to suppress the Demon Fox and that seal is disintegrating as we speak.

#5 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Power06 @ Mar 5 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It may be a possibility that he may die from the release of the fox. However, do any of remember a while back that there was a possibility of Naruto's and the Fox's Chakras beginning to finally merge. The destroying of the necklace means its going to be hard for an outside force (i.e. Yamato) to suppress the Demon Fox and that seal is disintegrating as we speak.

a good theory and wouldn't mind seeing it come to fruition.

It is interesting to see what the 3 man cell with Tenzou, Sai, and Anko are doing. Wonder why they are chasing after Kabuto...

#6 Migz

Migz

hehe...

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:09 AM

Is it just me or is there now nothing left of the village. It seems like kuub-naruto fired at the hokage mountains.

#7 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:12 AM

God Realm is gonna be destroyed in the next Chapter I'm calling it, but I am worried about the technique he's gonna use. My guess is it's either gonna be a sealing technique that he will attempt to seal Kyuubi or kill Naruto. Either way I have a feeling once this is over Naruto will be near death.

uc.png

#8 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:18 AM

Naruto broke the necklace so Yamato can't seal the Kyuubi.

My guess is Pain will seal it off himself and Naruto will be captured.

After Pain is gone Konoha will see the massive destruction that has taken place..and six tails only made it worse. Only his most reliable friends will follow after him. When Sasuke arrives and sees the destruction that happened in Konoha he will lead the group in cue with the Naruto retrieval arc.

#9 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:20 AM

It is just me or is anyone else slightly irritated that Hinata's not dead?

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#10 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:20 AM

Well I can't tell whats going to happen to Naruto right now. But I was really glad to see Sakura stepping up so much during the chapter and taking charge.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#11 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 6 2009, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto broke the necklace so Yamato can't seal the Kyuubi.

My guess is Pain will seal it off himself and Naruto will be captured.

After Pain is gone Konoha will see the massive destruction that has taken place..and six tails only made it worse. Only his most reliable friends will follow after him. When Sasuke arrives and sees the destruction that happened in Konoha he will lead the group in cue with the Naruto retrieval arc.

The thing is there really is no point to have a Naruto retrieval arc it would've worked maybe 100-150 chapters ago but not anymore especially after all the **** that's happened in the last 30 Chapters.

uc.png

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:21 AM

Well see thats for sure. Hinata is dead or dying especiallys ince she was at ground zero when that large rock fell on Naruto and was turned to rubble. She looked to be buried since there was no sign of her at all.

I also think we may have a rescue Naruto arc coming soon focused on Sakura. With pein destroyed maybe there is still konan, madara, Kisame and zetsu to worry about and any of them could be lurking.

And of course Sasuke is waiting in the wings.

So possibilites for the next few chapters include.

Dead pein

dying hinata passing on her last words to sakura

Naruto captured by Akatsuki

Sakura leads the rescue mission to get him back in the process standing tall as both Hinata and Tsunade pass on their will of fire to her.

Sasuke makes an appeearance either to destroy konoha or as a surprise ally with a twist.

Sakura and Sasuke confront one another and Sakura learns the truth about the bench scene.

just a number of possibilites from looking at the current chapter so far.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 6 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing is there really is no point to have a Naruto retrieval arc it would've worked maybe 100-150 chapters ago but not anymore especially after all the **** that's happened in the last 30 Chapters.

Well I don't see how else its going to work. He broke the necklace and thus the only way for an ally to seal the Kyuubi is gone. The only person left who can possibly control the six tails power is Pain and he isn't going to give him back to Konoha, hes gonna capture him and bring him back. Naruto can't inadvertently return to a normal state on his own so that's the only outcome I see viable.

#14 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 6 2009, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I don't see how else its going to work. He broke the necklace and thus the only way for an ally to seal the Kyuubi is gone. The only person left who can possibly control the six tails power is Pain and he isn't going to give him back to Konoha, hes gonna capture him and bring him back. Naruto can't inadvertently return to a normal state on his own so that's the only outcome I see viable.

I think it would be important for Naruto's character development if he were to somehow learn to control the Kyuubi. Getting captured? Not so much.

uc.png

#15 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:29 AM

I think it would be important for Naruto's character development if he were to somehow learn to control the Kyuubi. Getting captured? Not so much.

I agree, I just don't want to see Naruto coming all this way over the past chapters, and then just getting captured anyways.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#16 Migz

Migz

hehe...

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

QUOTE (True @ Mar 6 2009, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about uchiha madara? hasn't the manga stated that he was the one who sent the kyuubi into konoha. Therefore, he whould also be another person to try and calm down naruto to a point the where he can't resist capture.

#17 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

QUOTE (L.I.D. @ Mar 6 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, I just don't want to see Naruto coming all this way over the past chapters, and then just getting captured anyways.

QFT

uc.png

#18 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Mar 5 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a good theory and wouldn't mind seeing it come to fruition.

It is interesting to see what the 3 man cell with Tenzou, Sai, and Anko are doing. Wonder why they are chasing after Kabuto...

Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that he's a psychopath and known enemy of Konoha who is somehow hybridizing himself with the remains of Orochimaru, one of the most dangerous ninja they've ever faced? Nah, can't be that. :rolleyes:

Not much really happened during this chapter. I mean, the necklace was broken and Naruto roared a lot, but other than that...

So Hinata's not dead. I know that had been up in the air, but it's nice to have an answer one way or the other.

Edited by Illjwamh, 06 March 2009 - 05:33 AM.

#19 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 6 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This would also provide an opportunity for other characters to develop. A Naruto retrieval arc lead by the rest of the Konoha 12? It would allow them to develop significantly and would flow right into the Sakura arc if she was the one who convinced her fellow friends to help rescue Naruto. Naruto suddenly controlling the Kyuubi power? Seems like Deus ex Machina if he could suddenly do so next chapter.

QUOTE (Migz @ Mar 6 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about uchiha madara? hasn't the manga stated that he was the one who sent the kyuubi into konoha. Therefore, he whould also be another person to try and calm down naruto to a point the where he can't resist capture.

Yeah but he isn't around and by the time he got there Naruto would still be rampaging. Pain is a master at sealing techniques since he is the one who built the "King of Hell" statue that seals up all the Bijuus. I can see him subduing Naruto in his current state.

Honestly I would have thought differently had Naruto not crushed the necklace, but it seems like now their is no way out for him. Plus he destroyed another good portion of the village and won't look so well on his part when everyone sees that he was the one that did it. That's why it would work well with a retrieval arc since his closest friends would stick by his side and help rescue him even if the whole village is against it.

#20 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 6 2009, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This would also provide an opportunity for other characters to develop. A Naruto retrieval arc lead by the rest of the Konoha 12? It would allow them to develop significantly and would flow right into the Sakura arc if she was the one who convinced her fellow friends to help rescue Naruto. Naruto suddenly controlling the Kyuubi power? Seems like Deus ex Machina if he could suddenly do so next chapter.

But that's been the problem with Part 2 since the beginning everyone else was developing while Naruto was an afterthought for a while. Is it THAT much of a stretch for Naruto to be able to control the Kyuubi once he sees what he's done a/o one of his friends (specifically Sakura) snaps him out of it? Cliché? Sure but I'd rather have that happen than have Naruto be captured and have ANOTHER rescue arc. The first arc of Part 2 was enough.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 06 March 2009 - 05:41 AM.

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users