Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#7361 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:06 AM

yay the series is ending in five weeks! woot.  :eager:  :boogie:  :dance:

http://www.narutofor...d.php?t=1008202

Wjs91Ob.gifWjs91Ob.gifWjs91Ob.gifWjs91Ob.gif

#7362 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:08 AM

This is so weird, it's finally ending for sure. So it's ending in November? This is going to be weird. I still want to know what the New Era Project is going to be and it doesn't seem like a Part 3 is going to happen as Kishi said he's going to end Naruto conclusively. Wow this is really shocking.

Edited by SilverStar, 06 October 2014 - 04:09 AM.

#7363 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:10 AM

yay the series is ending in five weeks! woot.  :eager:  :boogie:  :dance:

http://www.narutofor...d.php?t=1008202

Wjs91Ob.gifWjs91Ob.gifWjs91Ob.gif

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#7364 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:11 AM

Well if this is true, then are these going to be extra long chapters or just the standard 17-18 page ones? Wow this is really strange sounding, well we can only wait and see.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#7365 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:17 AM

5 Weeks?! That's ... Too short Tbh 😢 Can't think this will end properly. Shoot.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#7366 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

Well if this is true, then are these going to be extra long chapters or just the standard 17-18 page ones? Wow this is really strange sounding, well we can only wait and see.

Kishi could lengthen each of these next 5 chapters to the same amount of pages that chapter 1 had and it still wouldn't be enough to "conclusively" resolve every question that the readers have. Orochimaru's character, by itself, deserves an entire arc worth of conclusion fitted together with a final battle that finally showcases what the Sannin is capable of. 

Edited by Atheck, 06 October 2014 - 04:20 AM.

#7367 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:24 AM

That makes me sad. But some good things come to an end.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7368 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:38 AM

lol luffy you have no chill! XD

WAIT what? :wot: The anime or the manga? WHATTTTT. What about the fight? The hell? So no pairings before the movie? :cry: Is there going to be a part 3? Is the manga actually over or just for the time being to show the movie then start up again as part 3? 

Obviously the manga. :lol:
Chances are, pairings will be resolved in the movie.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 06 October 2014 - 04:38 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#7369 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:44 AM

Finally thank god! !!!!

Ackermann'd

#7370 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:49 AM

I just want Naruto to be Hokage in the last chapter. This final chapter better be a flash forward with Naruto all grown up and married with Sakura. The Last should be the stuff in-between and how NaruSaku happens, but I want to see it first in the manga.

#7371 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

I just want Naruto to be Hokage in the last chapter. This final chapter better be a flash forward with Naruto all grown up and married with Sakura. The Last should be the stuff in-between and how NaruSaku happens, but I want to see it first in the manga.

If only it was that simple... 5 chapters away, and I still have no clue what Kishi's planning.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#7372 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:53 AM

so everything that will not be resolve in the manga will be resolve in the movie? the movie must at least take 5 hours or more for that. there are still many unexplained things and resolution in this manga.

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#7373 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:05 AM

so everything that will not be resolve in the manga will be resolve in the movie? the movie must at least take 5 hours or more for that. there are still many unexplained things and resolution in this manga.

It's strange isn't it? I still hope this all a ruse from Kishimoto but the way he's been talking in interviews it makes it seem that this is actually it. The New Era Project though, that's something that needs to be more elaborated on.

Edited by SilverStar, 06 October 2014 - 06:28 AM.

#7374 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:23 AM

It's strange isn't it? I still hope this all a ruse from Kishimoto but the way he's been talking in interviews it makes it seem that this is actually it. The New Era Project though, that's something needs to be more elaborated on.

this manga will end with many questions unanswered.

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#7375 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:41 AM

I wish no one will be preggo. Still can't stomach what happened to poor Kurenai.

So the pairing will be resolved during the movie. lol

It wouldn't surprize me if Kishi doesn't solve anything in the end as a cop out to not make anyone angry. :twitch:

#7376 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:49 AM

Well at least this explains why there has been next to zero info on the movie seeing as it will serve as the manga's epilogue in a huge moneygrab.

#7377 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:51 AM

This is it folks. After over a decade reading this manga, the day will finally come.

I did have a suspicion when kaguya and madara fight seems to be rushed... Pairing wise there probably won't be any conclusion. The only possibility is NS to get a final closure.... (SS loop has been closed in 693, while NH loop is closed on 662/663), there's practically no time to develop these two, unless kishi made the ultimate shortcut...

NS still got so many loop to close -- Sakura's confession, Kushina's comment, Tenchi bridge, promise of a lifetime, bench scene, etc.. All of which can be concluded with one panel of Naruto and Sakura together with some closure wording....

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#7378 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

I wish no one will be preggo. Still can't stomach what happened to poor Kurenai.
It wouldn't surprize me if Kishi doesn't solve anything in the end as a cop out to not make anyone angry. :twitch:

They'll be angry regardless. If there's an open ending, oh the endless arguments... I mean that would be the case if a pairing was confirmed but at least there'd be a winner, a side that at the end of the day that is right, but with an open ending the arguments would go in circles and never stop cause, well, technically there's no way to declare a winner.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#7379 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

Well at least this explains why there has been next to zero info on the movie seeing as it will serve as the manga's epilogue in a huge moneygrab.

Exactly, Naruto's dream of being hokage won't even be resolved in the manga but trough a crap movie so what makes people think Kishi will resolve the romance subplot in the manga ?
This just shows Kishi's integrity as a writer, to resolve such important plot point in a movie instead of the manga (especially since the movie could have been easily included in the manga) shows Kishi's real priority, it's all about the $$$$$¥¥¥¥¥.

#7380 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

This is it folks. After over a decade reading this manga, the day will finally come.

I did have a suspicion when kaguya and madara fight seems to be rushed... Pairing wise there probably won't be any conclusion. The only possibility is NS to get a final closure.... (SS loop has been closed in 693, while NH loop is closed on 662/663), there's practically no time to develop these two, unless kishi made the ultimate shortcut...

NS still got so many loop to close -- Sakura's confession, Kushina's comment, Tenchi bridge, promise of a lifetime, bench scene, etc.. All of which can be concluded with one panel of Naruto and Sakura together with some closure wording....

I know I''ve said it before, but I think that the pairing issue will be resolved like Jiraiyas Novel. Although it might be wishful thinking, Sakura could be given time to see what she feels for Naruto while unconscious. It could be resolved with only some panels if done right.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users