• 6,021 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

It's out http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/586
http://www.narutobas...anga/Naruto/586
http://naruto.anifre...a/naruto/586/1/
http://www.mangahere...aruto/v60/c586/
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/586
http://eatmanga.com/...uto/Naruto-586/

Edited by Nostradamus, 16 May 2012 - 10:51 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

Well Itachi did all the fighting while Sasuke just stood there basically doing nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if he could actually beat Kabuto instead of letting his brother fight. Looks like its going to be the end of Kabuto in the next chapter those who predicted his death were right.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

Here It Goes Again! --Click here to view--
Yeah, this chapter reminded me of that song. It seems that Itachi's technique worked in the end. Plus it keeps him alive, which serves to make him dispel the edo-tensei. Well played by Itachi, but I can't help feel like I wanted to see more. Good chapter nonetheless. happy.gif

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

Agreed there Although I'm sure others who like Kabuto wanted to see more of him smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

My thoughts. --Click here to view--
An endless loop. I have to say this chapter went by fast. I was already on page 17 by the time I started. Lol, Kabuto is stuck watching the endless 8 of Haruhi. Anyway, interesting, but it would have been great to see some actual progress and not just an endless loop. Maybe next week we will get to see the ET dispelled. I don't think Kabuto is going to die. I think he is going to get away in the end.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#6 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

I loved it. So Kabuto is now traped in Izanami until he dispells Edo Tensei which leads me to ask when Kabuto does dispel Edi Tensei will he still remain under Izanami's effect or will he have to fight it out with Sasuke once Itachi is gone.

Based on this chapter I have four predictions for next week.

#1: Itachi will finally answer Sasuke's questions.

#2: It will swich to the Kages vs. Madara fight.

#3: Edo Tensei is dispelled causing the end of the Kages vs. Madara fight and the army reaches Naruto's location.

#4: Edo Tensei is dispelled causing the end of the Kages vs. Madara fight and Sasuke and Kabuto face off one on one.

I guess there is a chance that it will skip to the Naruto vs. Tobi fight but I kinda doubt it.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#7 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

I wasn't expecting an infinite loop like that. Very interesting. Although, still, if Kabuto dies in this fight, I will be disappointed. I'm sick of seeing wasted villain potential.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

looks like kabuto will die or he'll just became more like orochimaru with the desire to become an uchiha , itachi just pwned orochimaru now he pwn kabuto in the same way
SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

My thoughts I guess. lol! --Click here to view--
It was a good chapter. I found it funny that Kabuto lost two of his horns. I can't follow action scene in mangas that well.

#10 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

Itachi is a boss --Click here to view--
Goodnight sweet Kabuto.

Edited by kidNinja, 16 May 2012 - 02:35 PM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#11 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

I'm hoping that once he dispels the edo-tensei that SOMEONE finally puts an end to his misery...I've been waiting to see Kabuto defeated once and for all for a very long time. Although I can't say I'm not a little taken aback by his life's story...he must go pictureem0.gif

OTP and my Bby

#12 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 16 2012, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Itachi did all the fighting while Sasuke just stood there basically doing nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if he could actually beat Kabuto instead of letting his brother fight. Looks like its going to be the end of Kabuto in the next chapter those who predicted his death were right.

Sorry but I think it was too easy. Him dying now means end off EDO T. end off Madara, that will be a cheap and lazy way to end the battle with the Kages.

#13 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ May 16 2012, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry but I think it was too easy. Him dying now means end off EDO T. end off Madara, that will be a cheap and lazy way to end the battle with the Kages.

I agree although... --Click here to view--
I agree, but at the same time it'd sort of be a good riddance. I personally want the Kages to defeat the *real* Madara on their own, but like many other Uchiha folk we know, he's ridiculously overpowered. I also agree with Graven- Sasuke just kind of...stood there...with pom poms...screaming go Itachi go! while Itachi did all the work.

I think I just want to get back to the big fight- you know, Naruto vs. (as Konan-Chan says) the basketball masked man! biggrin.gif

OTP and my Bby

#14 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

so that's what izanami is. I was not expecting that. at least it's not another superpowerful offensive jutsu.

#15 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 16 2012, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well it was a cool chapter. It's always nice to see Itachi being awesome! Well let's hope Kabuto is done in the next chapter and that we can finally move onto something else.

I agree. ^^

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#16 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

I feel that when the alliance finally arrive to Naruto's location Tobi will retreat from the battle, something tells me that he will return with Sasuke to face off Naruto. But before that Sakura will restore Naruto's strength.
I really don't think there will be a final Tobi vs. Naruto before the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight.

The alliance is too much of a big group, they will hurt more than what they can help in this fight, they will only be in the way I think Kishi kill enough no name ninja.

There will be a break I can't expline this feelings, but is strong.

#17 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ May 16 2012, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Based on this chapter I have four predictions for next week.

#1: Itachi will finally answer Sasuke's questions.

#2: It will swich to the Kages vs. Madara fight.

#3: Edo Tensei is dispelled causing the end of the Kages vs. Madara fight and the army reaches Naruto's location.

#4: Edo Tensei is dispelled causing the end of the Kages vs. Madara fight and Sasuke and Kabuto face off one on one.

I guess there is a chance that it will skip to the Naruto vs. Tobi fight but I kinda doubt it.

I agree with your predictions - all four options seem like likely ways for the story to go. All I know is that I'm ready for this fight to be over. At least Kabuto is essentially beaten (or at Itachi's mercy, which is almost the same thing).

I also agree with those who said that they don't think this will be the final fight b/t Tobi and Naruto. After all, didn't Tobi want Naruto to fight Sasuke? He can't do that if he extracts Kurama from Naruto at this point. Therefore, the Sasuke and Naruto fight will almost certainly have to come first, and then in the aftermath of that battle, Madara will likely take advantage of Naruto's weakened state to extract the 9 tails then. At which point I think an OVA like scene will play out, where Sakura thinks Naruto is dead, and Sasuke is down, but not out.

Edited by Paptala, 16 May 2012 - 05:53 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#18 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

I'm hoping Kabuto somehow breaks free from Izanami and takes Itachi aka Marry Sue. I'm just sick of Itachi right now. He makes everyone next to him useless(Sasuke,Naruto and Bee).

#19 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 16 2012, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasuke didnt do anything because Itachi told him to back off while he fought...simply put he was listening to his older brother like he was told. Also I really liked this chapter, though Inzami was nothing like I thought it would be like but its still a cool technique to have.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#20 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

Izanamiception? (Is Izanami like a dream inside a dream that is inside a dream of another dream?)

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 16 May 2012 - 07:25 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users