Close
Photo

One Piece: Burning Blood (PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, & PC)

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:28 PM

Picking it up this weekend, gunna lay you down AHK!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#82 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:58 AM

Lololololol bring it! I'll be waiting!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#83 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:09 PM

I'm working to master Waterboy (Sanji). Great game though.

#84 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:25 PM

I've heard the game's got a campaign how far does it go up to?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#85 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

I'm working to master Waterboy (Sanji). Great game though.

I'm working on Luffy at the moment, he's the one I spent the majority of my time with. Although, I have used Law, Whitebeard, Ace, and Marco a lot as well.

I've heard the game's got a campaign how far does it go up to?

Basically the "campaign" is playing through Marineford through the viewpoints of Luffy, Whitebeard, Ace, and Akainu. It was pretty fun, though it could be difficult at times.

Aside from the campaign, there are a couple of other game modes, like Wanted Versus, where you try to complete various challenges with different difficulties. They can get hard as kitten sometimes, there's one where you have to beat the Aokiji, Akainu, and Kizaru with pretimeskip Luffy. You've got 4 minutes to do it, your combos don't do all that much damage, while one good combo from them can take away half your health. It's crazy.

EXL5X4B.png

#86 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:47 PM

I kittening love this game! Just wish you can increase the health/reduce the damage taken so fights can last longer. My top guys are Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, and Marco.

#87 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:25 PM

I kittening love this game! Just wish you can increase the health/reduce the damage taken so fights can last longer. My top guys are Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, and Marco.

I crush with Luffy, he's my favorite to use. I tend to use him, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Marco a lot. I've been experimenting with different characters, Doflamingo is really, really good provided you use him correctly. Kizaru is good as hell, Law is pretty fun if ou can use him correctly, he's kinda hard to use.

If you want long fights, do those hard ass wanted posters. Those things get so difficult sometimes, it's absurd.

EXL5X4B.png

#88 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:10 AM

Got all the trophies in this game. Such a fun ride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users