• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

That is seriously not the ending right?

I'm dreaming, perhaps...

So I'm assuming SS + NH = More money than NS

Is that the reasoning to go with that.

Nice way to ruin a manga and plot development and stuff.

Stalkers are fun.  Yay, Hinata...

We have a saying back home for this sort of exasperation.

Eish.

Eish!

#2122 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

Is there any way to fix this?

Movie or Anime.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2123 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

I guess the most we can hope for is another alternate universe movie somewhere down the road :/ 

Edited by oksus, 06 November 2014 - 07:31 PM.

#2124 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Guess'll just do what my niece does.

*Pats on the knee* "I like you."

#2125 manbeast101

manbeast101

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Well I don't like the ending either, and I also don't like that Naruto and Sakura didn't get together in the end. But I still ship NaruSaku whole-heartedly.

Why did Kishi have to ruin my two favorite characters (Naruto and Sakura)? WHY?

#2126 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

Wait wait wait I JUST NOTICED IS KONOHA GOTHAM NOW'

edit: ok one thing i will admit, sarada (salad LOL) is like the only kid that didnt come out looking like some internet "how would your kid look like" generator

naruto is the batman, ninja style  :pimp:

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#2127 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Let her walk away????? How can you blame Naruto for being the one rejected!?!?!? Are you out of your mind?!!? Sakura knew Naruto loved her! She still chose Sasuke! Even though he called her useless, almost let her fall in lava, tried to kill her 3 times, and tried to kill Naruto, Sakura still ignored Naruto and prioritized Sasuke with a clear conscience!

Can you be rejected if you don't explicitly say "WOMAN I STILL LOVE YOU?"

yea she really prioritized Sasuke over Naruto ALL the time.

It was obviously Sasuke she wanted to be Hokage, SASUKE she wanted to save over Naruto through 99% of the manga.

Yep lets kitten all over the good Sakura did for Naruto before the lame ending 'cause she's an evil opportunistic gold digger. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 06 November 2014 - 07:34 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#2128 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Epic always epic :D

ikr, our childhood xD

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#2129 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:33 PM

the nh fans on nf are actually enjoying this hot garbage. if i was a nh fan i would be furious on how it became canon.

yeah, after all the "development" and "bonding" and how much naruto apparently likes hinata

why didn't they get together right away then??

it had to happen two years after the normal timeline and in a kittening movie. I would be livid.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#2130 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

That not necessarily true alot of them converted/believe in NS based on how the story was going cause they not as blind sighted as western fans. 

I hope that's the case. I really do. Lord knows Kishi deserves some backlash for this kitten. And not just a minority backlash, but from a considerably large number.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#2131 Xan

Xan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Let her walk away????? How can you blame Naruto for being the one rejected!?!?!? Are you out of your mind?!!?Kishi made Sakura know Naruto loved her!Yet he still forced her to choose Sasuke! Even though he called her useless, almost let her fall in lava, tried to kill her 3 times, and tried to kill Naruto,Kishi made Sakura  ignore Naruto and prioritized Sasuke with a clear conscience!

Fixed it for you you forgot to add kishi

#2132 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

BS is what these chapters were. Crazy, ridiculous, and overall maddening. Kishi just paired people up together just for the hell of it, imo. Choji and Karui? Did I miss something or what? Sai had romantic feelings? I thought he just was starting to understand friendship. I'm happy for him 110%, but jeez. And Naruto and Sakura didn't even mutter a word to each other. No resolution WHATSOEVER, and now the annoying SS/NH fans will just rub it in and claim Kishi never intended NS. I just wanted something to make me understand HOW IN THE WORLD did Naruto develop romantic feelings for Hinata? And SasuSaku? Are you high Kishi. Her name is SALAD. ( not really but you know what I mean ) Just utterly disappointed. Not only with no NS, but just how terribly written this became. If NaruSaku became canon, then it would have fitted and ended nicely, making absolutely perfect sense. But no. Money wins over a better story! Unsatisfied.
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#2133 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

i saw actually a dozen of nh fans who aren't satisfied with this conclusion.

Edited by 六道仙人, 06 November 2014 - 07:35 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#2134 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

sarcasm is the real weapon against kittens

Don't I know it...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#2135 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

Don't worry guys.We are better than Kishi.Our imaginations are better.NH&SS just became canon with no interaction.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#2136 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

I read the chapter again and realized how horribly Naruto treated his son. He wrote "kitten dad" on the hokage monument, Iruka says he does it to get his father's attention, cuz he never has time for him. Instead of asking his son why he did it, and get a deja vu because this was EXACTLY what Naruto did as a kid, he hits him on the head and says he has to accept he doesn't have time for him cuz they're ninjabros. Emotional neglect is very bad for a child, and you should NEVER hit them. I know Naruto has an important job, but he could make kagebunshins to have time for everything, take his son with him to work etc. He never raised that issue with other kages, so I never thought he'd have that little freetime. I'm actually wondering how Kishi's own domestic life is doing. If he thinks that ending is OK, the wife doing all the work at home and with the kids, and the husband being a workaholic.

And look I have nothing against the choice of being a housewife, but it didn't look like a choice. This is completely genderbased writing on Kishi's part. That one panel of Sakura could've shown some of her accomplishment, something she worked hard for. Like her working as the best med nin in the world.  She got one panel in the entire epilogue! And what happened to her protecting Naruto's dream, she wasn't even there at the end???

I just hope the movie will solve NS's relationship, because last time I checked Naruto loved Sakura with all his heart and wanted her as his girlfriend. btw foreheadkisss??? POAL??? Confession??? And Sakura, once you start falling for a Naruto, never go back to a Sasuke.

ナルサク

#2137 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

I know I'm in a biased mood

but does anyone here feel the art dropped significantly these last several chapters??

also When do you guys feel Kishi wanted to change everything?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#2138 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

This chapter...was absolutely atrocious. I didn't even bother to look at 700. This looks like a freaking fanfic. Sasuke was so OOC, and Hinata showed up out of nowhere. I am not even upset anymore, I am confused. This is not the manga I grew to love. I almost wonder if this is some kind of joke. Sasuke suddenly falling in love with Sakura? Huh? After he just said he wasn't interested in her romantically? How does redemption make you fall in love with your "family member"? Also, Naruto is in love with Hinata now? Why? He gave up on his "girlfriend"? He failed his mother then. She said to go for someone like her, and not a weird one. Hinata is NOT like Kushina. None of this makes sense. Kishi said he had the ending planned out in his mind way back in 2006. Do you think this is what he meant, or do you think he changed his mind for the money?

Edited by narusakuotp, 06 November 2014 - 07:38 PM.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#2139 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Well I suppose the mangaka was lucky to have gotten a hit and rolled with it.  But this sort of ending shows his true worth as an author.

And the way he has asspulled his characters, shows his true worth as a man.

There are other mangaka.  Ones who respect their characters and fictional worlds they create.  I will go read their work.  Time is too precious to waste on a-holes who pull this kind of nonsense.

But one warning.  Money does not buy happiness.  To sell yourself out like this has real repercussions for the soul.  You invest time and energy into something to see it destroyed and perverted by your own hand.  I pity the man or mangaka rather who chooses such a fate for a few pieces of silver.

Edited by Sav from Australia, 06 November 2014 - 07:42 PM.

#2140 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Actually...did sakura really truly know naruto loved her? I mean he didn't say so when she confessed....he even rejected her. And it never got taken up again....

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users