51 replies to this topic

#1 jadenik

jadenik

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:08 AM

I read the raw of 297, It seems yamato actually said it your desire to help.

#2 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:33 AM

Are you sure?

I read like 3 different translations and they didn't say that

#3 jadenik

jadenik

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (murdoc @ Apr 6 2007, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sure?

I read like 3 different translations and they didn't say that

Yes, i'm pretty sure.

#4 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (jadenik @ Apr 6 2007, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, i'm pretty sure.

Then the other 3 translators must be wrong

Besides what you're saying Yamato said doesn't really fit with the scene

#5 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:48 AM

what part of 297 r u talking about?

#6 jadenik

jadenik

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Sharinkugan @ Apr 6 2007, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Page 11.

#7 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Sharinkugan @ Apr 6 2007, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he's talking about this part:

Right?

#8 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:58 AM

Well, even it if WAS a mistranslation, just by the reaction of Sakura, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. We know what it means, I think.

#9 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:05 AM

Here's another one:

#10 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:29 PM

Desire to help? what's the phrase used, in Japanese? This is the first I've heard in countless translationsthat that's what he said.

Though it doesn't really matter, just like how in 181 Sakura actually says something like "I like you so much I don't know what to do", not "I love you". You get the idea.

#11 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:13 AM

i think that that helping thing was already really obvious so i don't think kishimoto would waste his time stating the obvious, but hey thats just my opinion it's not like it matters.

#12 pocoloco

pocoloco

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 03:19 AM

You also have to take in account that one language doesn't necessarily directly translate into another. There are many ways to deliver the same message, but with different words.

#13 konekokitty17

konekokitty17

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:07 AM

He doesn't say anything about helping on that page. 0_o

#14 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:11 AM

Well, 'doing something' for Naruto would imply helping him, since I'm not sure why else she would be doing something for him. Again, nearly the same message, but with very different words.

#15 finalninja

finalninja

love have no bound even life and death

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:MANGA!!!!!!,ANIME!!!!!!, reading fanfiction

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

I don't want to be off topic but I think sakura want to help with naruto as a friend and only as a friend
so what I believe that narusaku is maybe... just maybe is not going to happen...(sorry I don't see narusaku is happening) sweatdrop.gif sad.gif
yamato is trying to say that sakura care deeply as a friend or as a brother just like Tsunade and Jiraiya
(please don't ban me I'am just open minded) sad.gif

again off topic Attached File  Bleach_Do_you_married_me__by_TaPDarkZy39.jpg   97.45KB   30 downloads ichiruki is better than narusaku
why I doing this I'am just crazy
Life has no meaning so you take a darker path...a path of no return... so you choose the right path... a path of light and hope... even you are the last one you still have hope

#16 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (finalninja @ Apr 15 2007, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want to be off topic but I think sakura want to help with naruto as a friend and only as a friend
so what I believe that narusaku is maybe... just maybe is not going to happen...(sorry I don't see narusaku is happening) sweatdrop.gif sad.gif
yamato is trying to say that sakura care deeply as a friend or as a brother just like Tsunade and Jiraiya

again off topic Attached File  Bleach_Do_you_married_me__by_TaPDarkZy39.jpg   97.45KB   30 downloads ichiruki is better than narusaku

After reading your post and your sig, it seems as if you don't like NaruSaku at all and as if you are only here on this board to tell everyone that Bleach is better then Naruto and IchiRukia is better then NaruSaku.
(Oh, and it isn't, I even think that Ichigo should be together with Inoue, but I'm not watching Bleach anymore (since it had become boring) anyway, so, whatever.)

So maybe you visit the wrong boards?

However, I could see this wrong, maybe you like NaruSaku but just don't think that it will happen, so... peace. tongue.gif

Oh, and @topic: I hope it isn't a mistranslation and since so many translators translated it with "feelings" I still believe in it. But even if Yamato said "help", he probably still wanted to add "you love him" at the end. wink.gif

#17 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (finalninja @ Apr 14 2007, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's been shown lots of times that Sakura cared for Naruto as a friend, don't you think it's pointless for Kishi to put another scene saying that Sakura cared for Naruto as a friend? To me it's pretty obvious that Yamato was gonna say that she cared for him more than a friend, and what makes me think that is not only what Yamato was saying but the fact that he was interrupted by Naruto before finish saying it

What you said about NaruSaku wasn't off topic, you can believe whatever you want

But what you said about IchigoXRukia was

Ps: And it's pretty obvious that Ichigo is gonna end up with Orihime

#18 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (murdoc @ Apr 14 2007, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#19 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (murdoc @ Apr 15 2007, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, as I said, I don't read the manga anymore, but I would like him being together with Orihime, she is much cuter then Rukia.
But still, this is very much off topic!

#20 Luis

Luis

The GREATEST Manga artist in the WORLD!!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the greatist comic/manga artist of all time &gt;_&lt; and playing music and starting a studioe ;P all purpuse studio ;P

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (finalninja @ Apr 14 2007, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I some what agree with him but not on the bleach being better than Naruto and the ichiruki (but i do like that paring my fav in bleach any way) if you look at the manga and the way every thing is going even with new charters comeing and other things just look at it as if it was in real life think aboot it i will leav it at that
My art ;P
What every one want.
What every one needs.
yet not every one gets it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users