67 replies to this topic

#41 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:36 PM

I just had a thought, maybe Sasuke means to revive the dead? Like, bring them back to life? Because of the way Oro is (immortal) maybe Sasuke kind of hopes Oro will know a way to bring his family back? Actually, I think Oro may probably know a way around that.

#42 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 05:24 PM

^ I think Oro only knows how to bring people back as corpses. If Oro could bring people back from the dead he wouldn't be putting so much effort into keeping from dying. So I think Sasuke went to him just for the power.

#43 Sakura Paradise

Sakura Paradise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:06 PM

Wow... So many good theories! It makes me want to have a go, but I'm not the best at wording stuff. u.u I'll try anyways.

I agree that the whole reviving the clan is out of Sasuke's mind... For now. He wants to kill Itachi any means possible, so him dying or giving up himself is not something he wouldn't consider. If this happens, then obviously there is no way for him to have his babies.

Should he find a way to stay alive and independent after he kills Itachi, I'm more than sure that he would try to continue his clan. Why? Because of the blood-line limit. If Itachi dies and Sasuke dies, there goes a whole history and a whole extistance of the sharingan. Besides, there is usually a strong need to 'continue your legacy'. All Sasuke's done, all he learned and everything to become superior would be lost when he dies. Who will remember the superior Uchiha clan in the future? Sasuke wants to restore his clan, I think, because after he's gone he wants the sharingan and everything else to still be around. It adds more meaning to his life.

But to him this is only after Itachi is killed. I don't think Sasuke would be even able to start a family knowing his brother, who had been a cause of most his unhappiness, was still around. So I'm not counting out the Uchihas yet!

As a side note, Sasuke doesn't need to continue his family in Konoha. He could continue on anywhere else couldn't he? So his with or without his welcome back, he could still get down and dirty (xDD Sorry, my cousins use this phrase and brainwashed me too).

I don't know... I do like Sasuke but at the same time I don't. I'm interested to see how this whole thing goes. For some odd reason, the only female I see Sasuke ending up with is Sakura, since she is the closest female to him and now that she's stronger, she makes a good canditate for an Uchiha wife. But that doesn't mean he deserves her =P That's just a thought.
Isn't Naruto just the CUTEST thang you've ever seen?

#44 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:21 PM

For some reason when I picture Sasuke married I see him married to the house-wife type of girl. That's why I don't want to see him with Sakura. She's decided to be a shinobi, and I think being with Sasuke would be like a step back into how she was before cutting her hair.

#45 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Paradise @ Dec 9 2006, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow... So many good theories! It makes me want to have a go, but I'm not the best at wording stuff. u.u I'll try anyways.

I agree that the whole reviving the clan is out of Sasuke's mind... For now. He wants to kill Itachi any means possible, so him dying or giving up himself is not something he wouldn't consider. If this happens, then obviously there is no way for him to have his babies.

Should he find a way to stay alive and independent after he kills Itachi, I'm more than sure that he would try to continue his clan. Why? Because of the blood-line limit. If Itachi dies and Sasuke dies, there goes a whole history and a whole extistance of the sharingan. Besides, there is usually a strong need to 'continue your legacy'. All Sasuke's done, all he learned and everything to become superior would be lost when he dies. Who will remember the superior Uchiha clan in the future? Sasuke wants to restore his clan, I think, because after he's gone he wants the sharingan and everything else to still be around. It adds more meaning to his life.

But to him this is only after Itachi is killed. I don't think Sasuke would be even able to start a family knowing his brother, who had been a cause of most his unhappiness, was still around. So I'm not counting out the Uchihas yet!

As a side note, Sasuke doesn't need to continue his family in Konoha. He could continue on anywhere else couldn't he? So his with or without his welcome back, he could still get down and dirty (xDD Sorry, my cousins use this phrase and brainwashed me too).

I don't know... I do like Sasuke but at the same time I don't. I'm interested to see how this whole thing goes. For some odd reason, the only female I see Sasuke ending up with is Sakura, since she is the closest female to him and now that she's stronger, she makes a good canditate for an Uchiha wife. But that doesn't mean he deserves her =P That's just a thought.

Oh, please, don't said that Sakura Paradise, I want Sakura to be hook up with Naruto, though we won't find out about the hooking up until later on with the story. But I get the feeling Kishimoto-san will bring this topic up later in the story. There might be more things in the past lives that has not been shown let in the manga.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#46 Nasir

Nasir

Who dare makes my ebony haired goddess upset??

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:42 PM

Dont get me wrong im a narusaku fanatic since episode 3, but i really cant see sasuke with any other girl than sakura, i mean who would put up with him? but the deal with sakura......well, after that chapter with her healing naruto and yamato almost telling her how she feels, and that chapter with her looking at the photo with team 7 and shedding a tear (maybe just for memories...), im not even sure how sakura feels anymore, does she still retain "feelings" for sasuke or has her feelings diverted a bit more to naruto?..... why cant kishimoto just make it clear, and im really tired of all those sasusaku shippers with arguements like " oh sakura didnt blush when yamato said that so therefore she doesnt like naruto "

sorry i was getting carried away like i usually do....

#47 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Rachel @ Dec 9 2006, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just had a thought, maybe Sasuke means to revive the dead? Like, bring them back to life? Because of the way Oro is (immortal) maybe Sasuke kind of hopes Oro will know a way to bring his family back? Actually, I think Oro may probably know a way around that.

I doubt it.

I don't think that he knew of Orochimaru's jutsu when he made that statement back in chapter 4. And now that he might, I don't think he'd want to allow Orochimaru to get his hands on his family that way. They only come back as puppets and while Orochimaru may know a way around that, I suspect Sasuke's trust wouldn't extend that far.

Besides, it's too easy of a solution. Death ought to be pretty final.

QUOTE (hustlinweed @ Dec 9 2006, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dont get me wrong im a narusaku fanatic since episode 3, but i really cant see sasuke with any other girl than sakura, i mean who would put up with him?

Just about all of them apparently. B)

A better question is probably which one would he put up with. He'd definitely put up with Sakura, but I don't see it going much beyond that. She's one of his precious people, but he never seemed to open up around her and always seemed cool and distant to her. But maybe he'd warm up to somebody else if given a chance.

#48 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Paradise @ Dec 9 2006, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm.... I don't really see Sasuke ending up with ANY girl at this point, unless he gets a serious attitude readjustment. Also, at this point, I doubt Sakura would be the best match for Sasuke anyway, unless Sasuke goes through some major changes. Sakura has developed a pretty dominant, commanding personality, which she's always had, but seems to embrace it much more now than before. I don't see her giving that up for anyone, not even Sasuke. And considering Sasuke was never one to take orders, I don't see them getting along too well in a relationship.

Plus, for Sakura to get with Sasuke and become all passive, that'd be a major revert to Part 1, pre-chuunin exam. Which would make her entire character development pointless. It's a real lose-lose situation anyway, because Sasuke held little respect for her when she was like that.

#49 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:08 PM

usually the word "ressurect" means to bring back, so he probably means that thats priority no. 2. wat i think is that sakura is not worth the uchiha name because she's weak so that won't happen if he wants to bring back a strong uchiha clan, but hey it's not like this will happen because he's gonna die so long live narusaku.

#50 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

I'm not really sure if he'll be able to accomplish his 2nd goal because of 2 reasons:

1st- Lately I've been getting the feeling that he won't make it till the end, I think he will die after the fight against Itachi whether it's because of the injuries or because of the secondary effects of those drugs he was taking to gain more power.

2nd- Kyuubi said that the Uchiha Clan and the Sharingan Chakra was more evil than his, and if they are indeed an Evil Clan it makes me doubt if Kishi is gonna make the Uchiha Clan continue.

#51 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:22 PM

Plus he was pretty clear that the only thing that matters to him now is killing Itachi. After that he didn't care what happened to him.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#52 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:31 PM

I really dont think Sasuke is going to end up with any of the rookie nine girls. For some reason i think there is someone yet to be mentionsed out there for Sasuke. Besides i refuse to accept anything but NaruSaku.

#53 Myrkr

Myrkr

Havoc♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:16 PM

Well, I highly doubt he'll even come back to Konoha. Just before he left Konoha, Kakashi spoke to him about what he was doing, and that by leaving the village he would not be able to come back. For more then one reason this is true; One, you can't just leave the village and join the man that tryed to destroy and expect to be welcomed back; Two, he is living for revenge and as Kakashi said lust for revenge only leads to emptiness. I doubt he'll be sated even if he killed Itachi. People that live for revenge learn to only seek that, and even after you don't feel as you once did.

I'm pretty sure he gave up whatever other goals or feelings he had when he left the village and almost killed Naruto.

#54 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:40 PM

Well I think he'll come back, but changed. He's got some rather big "clue by fours" swinging his direction and this time they're going to hit. Some people are so hard headed it takes life smashing them numerous times to wake up. Others like Neiji and Gaara just need one smackdown from Naruto to grow a clue. wink.gif I don't think even if Sakura and Naruto sucessfully stop and save this runaway train headed for a washed out bridge, he'll go for his old dream of restoring the Uchiha clan. He'll know the darkness that was not just inside the clan, but inside him. His clan likely became law enforcement for Konoha because someone from an earlier generation decided that the only way to contain the darkness within was to be part of what enforced the laws against dark urges. That's why I think he'll come back and join ANBU and be fiercely protective of both Sakura and Naruto, both as individuals and as a couple.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#55 Sharpiecat

Sharpiecat

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, durr =P<br />

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:50 AM

In my opinion, he was more focused on killing Itachi then restoring his clan at that time. Restoring the clan was something he was going to do in the future when his other goal was finished (or at least that's how I take it). I don't think he was really worried about girls or whatever at that age.

That reminds me, someone posted a video on Youtube of the scene in episode 4 where Sasuke introduces himself to Kakashi and his other teammates. They claimed that since Sasuke wanted to revive his clan, that was proof he liked Sakura. I was just like...wtf? People nowadays... headscratch.gif

On the subject of Sasuke, I'm pretty unsure what I think will happen to him. Let's just safely assume I don't care. sweatdrop.gif I guess he'll die, I dunno. I'm willing to wait rather than predict.

#56 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 05:14 AM

I also agree with Murdoc...If his clan is evil. So why this should continue. Also if Tobi is really Obito, He could also restore this one.

However I don´t believe Sasuke will make it in the end, because his only goal in his life is to kill his brother....which I think he will accomplish it, but at the same time he will be killed by this.

#57 Dageoffant

Dageoffant

This sentence is false.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Tobi_Uchiha @ Mar 3 2007, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also agree with Murdoc...If his clan is evil. So why this should continue. Also if Tobi is really Obito, He could also restore this one.

However I don´t believe Sasuke will make it in the end, because his only goal in his life is to kill his brother....which I think he will accomplish it, but at the same time he will be killed by this.

The Uchichas arent so much evil as they are insane. Other then that, I agree.
May god have mercy on my enemies, because I shure as hell wont-General George S Patton.

#58 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:36 PM

I personally think there is a chance Sasuke might survive however slim it might be. My reasoning is foreshadowing on Kishi's part and the point of the younger generation being different their counterparts.

Right from the beginning when the sannin's were introduced we found out or at least had a clue that the three youngsters will go along the path. This will provide all of them with the training they require to grow and face their own problems. However the difference is the characters personal ambitions or goals, where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura separate from their counterparts. We have been shown that the three sannin who were once considered one of the greatest ninja produced by Konoha were separated and technically all of them went away from Konoha.

The three of the younger generation are following the same path but they are different and I think Kishi is probably trying to make them not repeat the same mistakes.

Even if Sasuke already left there are certain things that makes me think that he will come back.

1) Naruto's promise of a lifetime - his whole thing about not going back on his words. So as a message if he fails that would destroy the meaning.
2) Jiraiya was never able to bring Orochimaru back and this is where Naruto is different because he can inspire people and maybe once Itachi is dead Sasuke will finally listen
3) When Naruto meets Sasuke for the first time after 2.5 years - the speech regarding 'If i can't even save my friend, how can i become a Hokage?' - foreshadowing or at least I think.
4) Sai joining the team to see the bond between Naruto and Sasuke - why introduce a character who is waiting for the so called conclusion of bond between Sasuke and Naruto if Sasuke wouldn't come back?

There might be others but I think Sasuke might come back and even if he doesn't. Lets say he dies I think Kishi will make him redeem himself and thus the plot will still come full circle with Sasuke redeeming himself somehow.

About Sasuke's other goal - I am pretty sure once he kills Itachi he would be free to pursue the goal of restoring his clan. It might be true that in part 1 the only girl he was really familiar with was Sakura but we don't know about his 2.5 years of absence and what kind of people he interacted with.

Some say Karin might fit the bill as he needs her skills, which means he acknowledges her skills at least and therefore has interacted with her before. I guess we will find out when Kishi reaches the part lol.

Ideal speculation is all good but I still like Naruto and Sakura together so for Sasuke to end up with Sakura might be like a big step back in the story. I mean would Sasuke be okay if Sakura bosses him around like she does with Naruto? Interesting question isn't it? But then it would change Sasuke's character too much.

Or for them to be a couple Sakura would need to change or revert back.
Not good for development is it?

So lets see how it goes

#59 Wildgoatchild

Wildgoatchild

Killing ur d00dz since 1991

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:....LOLICON!

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

And my poorly-educated opinion is-

Sasuke will die a virgin. Itachi is asexual,(Or possibly transexual, XD) and incapable of reproducing even if he does survive the series, which I'm sure he won't.

The Uchiha clan's as good as gone.

#60 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:08 PM

http://www.youtube.c...c...ted&search=

This person has to be batsh*t insane (okay, maybe not insane) but pretty damn RABID to think about it so much.

Aiiiii. o_O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users