#1 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Bleach, Naruto, Drawing, Music, Internet Surfing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Okay, sorry for flaming on my first post.  :happy: I'm only here because I wanna see why you people ship NS. NS fans ALWAYS rely on the parallels, such as Minakushi, JiraTsun, Obirin. Believe me I ship all of them, but what I DON'T ship is NaruSaku.

Sakura never loved Naruto and she never will, her heart is always for Sasuke even though its obsessive and annoying. Sure Naruto had a cute crush on her, but its not the end game for Naruto. They never had an actual moment ever since Minato saying that she reminded him of Kushina. You see, Jiraiya also stated that Naruto was more like Kushina than Minato. May I remind you that Minato knew Naruto for less than 20 minutes? I'm pretty sure he isn't the right person to know who Naruto wants. Besides,you can't have two Kushinas in a relationship.

And if your going to get me started on Kushina saying "find a girl like your mother," she also stated "it might not be the first girl you fall in love with." Who's the first girl? Sakura. But if you really want to dig deeper. The things that Kushina and Sakura have in common are their fiery personalities and their hair. I doubt that Kushina wanted Naruto to find a girl with the traits of her that can only lead to domestic violence. And if you consider Sakura beating up Naruto as a parallel of MinaKushi, tell me when Kushina beat Minato??Kushina beat everyone BUT Minato, whereas Sakura beats up ONLY Naruto. Ahhh true love. Now, for Hinata. Kushina and Hinata are both good cooks. Minato and Naruto both enjoy eating their cooking, respectively. But no that's too shallow and filler. Kushina and Hinata both love Naruto unconditionally. I will kittenslap the muthekittena who denies that Hinata loves Naruto. She was willing to die for him. She almost did die for him. Who actually DIED for Naruto's sake? Oh that's right, Kushina! Now ask yourselves, did Kushina want Naruto to find a girl who cannot cook for him and would take out her temper on him, or find a girl that would unconditionally love him and put her life on the line for him. But for you persistent fans, Sakura herself said that she didn't know who she would heal first if Naruto and Sasuke were both injured. Kushina/Hinata would kill the other person and immediately heal Naruto.  

NaruSaku was destroyed the moment Sakura "confessed" to Naruto and Naruto, basically rejected it because it was fake. Naruto and Sakura always had a sibling bond and nothing more. Sakura always finds the worst in Naruto and constantly gets annoyed with him, not to mention that she is the one that brings out his annoying side. She can't control her emotions and is way too talkative just like Naruto. Sure in a pairing, there should be similarities, but i only mean one or two. Here in NaruSaku, both of them are the exact same people and in all of the Naruto canon ships we've had so far, the guy and the girl have mirrored personalities!

Naruto and Sakura only bring the worst in each other. Naruto also deserves someone better than Sakura who clearly never had an interest in him or even liked him for who he is. The only real thing they shared together in Team 7 in shippuden was Sasuke. You can't force one character to like another! There is no evidence whatsoever that shows Sakura likes Naruto besides the fake confession, while Sakura and Sasuke are growing closer together.

And if your going to say that Sakura and Naruto should end up together because they have had the strongest friendship, Naruto and Sasuke have had a stronger friendship than Naruto and Sakura will EVER have.

If NaruSaku happens, what will happen to Hinata? You really think Kishi is going to leave Hinata after 4 years of development around Naruto's character? To make a point, Sakura's character revolved around Sasuke and Hinata's character revolved around Naruto. Sakura and Naruto have had basically all of shippuden to form a romantic bond. The only hint of that was Sakura's FAKE confession. In the manga, Kishi has had 10 chapters of naruto and sakura without Hinata. What happened in those 10 chapters? Sasusaku came out of nowhere! and denying the moment is like denying the Naruhina handhold, which you probably do because you are an ignorant fandom. Jk. Oh but wait?! Sakura did CPR on Naruto!! It's her job as a medic and a friend to keep him alive. Not to mention that when Naruto woke up, he completely ignored Sakura, not even proceeding to thank her. The last words uttered from Hinata were "N-n-naruto kun" and Naruto IMMEDIATELY reacted by saying we have to help our friends. 

I am just getting started. There is so much more I want to say but I have not the time nor the energy. But please PLEASE tell me why you still think NaruSaku is the better ship. I am very curious. Also, I have no problem with those of you who (though I don't see why) ship NaruSaku. But don't say it is canon, because as I have pointed out, it is obviously not. The fandom is decreasing with every NH and SS moment. If you guys want to try to ban me because I'm logically going against the idea of NaruSaku without even attempting to bash either the fans or the fandom, that just goes to show that NS is a narrow-minded fandom. I've never joined a Naruhina forum before, but I scroll through the threads and have found a couple of NaruSaku fans who sometimes go as far as bashing both the NH members and their pairing, but I don't see NH replying by restricting them from posting on the forum or deleting their post.

Edited by darkonanangel, 24 July 2014 - 12:10 AM.

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

No one needs to tell you, it is easy to find out all by yourself. You see we have a whole thread about this. Or you could google NS analysises and rants. I'm sure reading them will end your confusion and improve your life quality. :thumbsup:

Edited by sushi., 23 July 2014 - 08:32 PM.

ナルサク

#3 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

Please tell me why you ship NS? I'm genuinely curious and thanks for the welcome by the way ^_^

#4 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:31 PM

For your curiosity, please point your attention to this thread:

http://www.narusaku....ic=12836&page=1

This is the build up thread, a collection of not just all the moments but all the interaction. Take a look at it and make a call for yourself.

This is far beyond just simply parallelism, though remember, kishi uses parallelism a lot for his main story in regards to naruto and sasuke with others like obito and kakashi, hashirama and madara, asura and indra, jiraya and orochimaru, etc. So to answer your first question though yes, this is why MK is related to NS in 631, but remember even that early interaction with Kushina and Minato is very similar to what kishi did with Sakura and Naruto.

Aside from that, check out the thread and pictures, make your own judgement to see if a slowly changing pattern emerged. All I can ask you though is be ready to ask yourself this question a few times as you skim the thread:

How exactly does Sakura feel about Naruto despite "loving" Sasuke? let this question sink in while you read the thread.

Enjoy.

Edited by Inferno180, 23 July 2014 - 08:31 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#5 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

Please watch Naruto all over again.

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

Please watch Naruto all over again.

LOL! :lmao:

ナルサク

#7 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

because we are in denial.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#8 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

As far as I have seen, Naruto has never been focused on Naru-Saku, but only Naruto having a crush on Sakura (which slowly decreases). A real pairing is when love is returned from both sides in a romantic way. Sakura has never returned that love and even in the recent chapters, her focus is only and will only be on Sasuke Uchiha. With the manga slowly coming to an end, do you think Sakura actually has enough time for her character to simply ditch Sasuke for Naruto? From the beginning of Naruto Part 1 to recent chapters, her character has only been about Sasuke. Surely you guys don't think she'll immediately change her mind and pick Naruto instead?(especially after the SS moment, and if your going to deny that it was an SS moment, Kishi posted himself on FB, that lots of fans have enjoyed the SS moment he wrote)

I just don't believe NS would be a fair ship to both of the characters. Sakura's love for him isn't real. And Sakura shouldn't be forced to like Naruto. At least, thats the way I see it. 

Oh and thanks for the link to the NS reasons and progression! Its been fun to read, although I kind of got tired after halfway of the reasons. A normal person cant read that many manga chapters in a few minutes lol. But I see where your coming from, but like I said. It was a cute crush that Naruto had on Sakura as a kid. Throughout Shippuden, his feelings for her have drastically changed as he cares for her in a non-romantic way. 

Edited by darkonanangel, 23 July 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

Can I just say I found the "I'll pretend to say I'm sorry" line hilarious. Saying 'sorry' is not an excuse to bash other people for having different opinions. You entire post is full of the same old tired arguments I've heard time and again. If this was intended to make me see the "error of my ways" for supporting NaruSaku, I can't say I'm impressed.

Your post is very narrow minded, overblowing evidence to support SasuSaku and NaruHina with mistranslation and filler, and completely ignoring anything that might support NaruSaku (and no, I'm not talking about parallels. Believe it or not, I'm actually not a fan of using parallels as evidence). I truly couldn't care less what pairing you support, or don't support. To each their own. But, I'm tired of all the petty hate and immaturity of the pairing fandom, whether be it NS, SS or NH I'm sick of seeing people insult and degrade each for having different perspectives and preferences -- calling each other stupid, delusional, and ignorant. 

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I even care if NaruSaku ends up being the canon pairing, I just like it for my own reasons. Though I think an open ending would be far more likely than SS and NH becoming canon. I've never believed in those pairings, even when I didn't support a pairing at all.

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

Kishi doesn't have a facebook. :wot: They're all fanpages.

ナルサク

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

Please tell me why you ship NS? I'm genuinely curious and thanks for the welcome by the way ^_^

Actually i'm not an enthusiast for it but that doesnt spare me from giving thoughts about NS.

Your rant you says that Sakura and Kushina only has similirities on their fiery personality aka textbook Tsundere.
However Kushina was self confident with only issues about her appeareance which is normal for woman, but no woman on this whole manga was self confident like Kushina.

"Reasons to ship NS" It's simple the way less horrible of the other two pairings that can happen.
Hinata has self confidence problems and is a total waifu with no other ambition on her life and she's not even a strong kunoichi or leader to begin with.(she barely appears on the manga). 

Sasuke-Sakura - is an abusive relationship since the begining with no sight of improvement anywhere while the author already made that relationship past the redemption state.

Also the rest of your post past the "if NaruSaku happens" look more like excuses and damage control than actually arguments.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 July 2014 - 08:49 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

"if your going to deny that it was an SS moment, Kishi posted himself on FB"

LOL i get over here.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#13 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

Can I just say I found the "I'll pretend to say I'm sorry" line hilarious. Saying 'sorry' is not an excuse to bash other people for having different opinions. You entire post is full of the same old tired arguments I've heard time and again. If this was intended to make me see the "error of my ways" for supporting NaruSaku, I can't say I'm impressed.

Your post is very narrow minded, overblowing evidence to support SasuSaku and NaruHina with mistranslation and filler, and completely ignoring anything that might support NaruSaku (and no, I'm not talking about parallels. Believe it or not, I'm actually not a fan of using parallels as evidence). I truly couldn't care less what pairing you support, or don't support. To each their own. But, I'm tired of all the petty hate and immaturity of the pairing fandom, whether be it NS, SS or NH I'm sick of seeing people insult and degrade each for having different perspectives and preferences -- calling each other stupid, delusional, and ignorant. 

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I even care if NaruSaku ends up being the canon pairing, I just like it for my own reasons. Though I think an open ending would be far more likely than SS and NH becoming canon. I've never believed in those pairings, even when I didn't support a pairing at all.

Ummm, I'm kind of lost on what to say. I had no intention of bashing, I'll leave it at that.

#14 Diadochi

Diadochi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:History, manga, anime, fitness

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

@darkonanangel, I feel the same way. I won't lie and I'll admit that I supported NaruSaku, but even though I supported it, it never made me blind to the clues that Kishi was leaving behind. I made a thread about this the other day about what would happen to Hinata if NaruSaku did happen. And most people replied that it would function as a life trial that would ultimately make her stronger... I wasn't buying it. And then I brought up the fact that there was an SS moment last chapter. I said that an SS moment alone means nothing, but the fact that there was an SS moment so close to the ending of the series means something. Honestly, its clear as day that NaruHina & SasuSaku are going to be canon by the manga's end.

Gtu9I59.jpg

ALEXANDER III of MACEDON

(356-323 B.C.E)

#15 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

Actually i'm not an enthusiast for it but that doesnt spare me from giving thoughts about NS.

Your rant you says that Sakura and Kushina only has similirities on their fiery personality aka textbook Tsundere.
However Kushina was self confident with only issues about her appeareance which is normal for woman, but no woman on this whole manga was self confident like Kushina.

"Reasons to ship NS" It's simple the way less horrible of the other two pairings that can happen.
Hinata has self confidence problems and is a total waifu with no other ambition on her life and she's not even a strong kunoichi or leader to begin with.(she barely appears on the manga). 

Sasuke-Sakura - is an abusive relationship since the begining with no sight of improvement anywhere while the author already made that relationship past the redemption state.

Also the rest of your post past the "if NaruSaku happens" look more like excuses and damage control than actually arguments.

Hinata is a naturally shy and sweet girl. The biggest development for her character was slapping the kitten out of the love of her life. If you call SS an abusive relationship, wouldn't NS be an abusive relationship since Sakura repeatedly tends to beat up Naruto and played with his emotions?

#16 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

@darkonanangel, I feel the same way. I won't lie and I'll admit that I supported NaruSaku, but even though I supported it, it never made me blind to the clues that Kishi was leaving behind. I made a thread about this the other day about what would happen to Hinata if NaruSaku did happen. And most people replied that it would function as a life trial that would ultimately make her stronger... I wasn't buying it. And then I brought up the fact that there was an SS moment last chapter. I said that an SS moment alone means nothing, but the fact that there was an SS moment so close to the ending of the series means something. Honestly, its clear as day that NaruHina & SasuSaku are going to be canon by the manga's end.

:hi5: Omg, you read my mind! You also made up points that I actually haven't paid close attention to. By the way, is there any Chap 685 discussion?

Edited by darkonanangel, 23 July 2014 - 09:15 PM.

#17 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

You cannot use filler evidence and fan facebook pages as evidence. Naruto never liked Hinata and never will. Simple. We have CANON material that Sakura at least have feelings for Naruto. While he have NO evidence what so ever that Naruto will ever return Hinata's feelings. Simple as putting in the light bulb. :)

#18 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Hinata is a naturally shy and sweet girl. The biggest development for her character was slapping the kitten out of the love of her life. If you call SS an abusive relationship, wouldn't NS be an abusive relationship since Sakura repeatedly tends to beat up Naruto and played with his emotions?

…Don't even try to compare SS and NS when it comes to abuse. Sasuke attempted to chidori her and THEN proceeded to hold her by the throat, thus choking her, while he attempted to slit her throat. Sakura has never acted so cruelly and brutal towards Naruto. Her "hitting" him is for comedic purposes as implied by their comedic expression during such scenes. Also, if it was REAL abuse, there would be panels showing Naruto being physically bruised as well as mentally and emotionally scarred. His "bruises" that he receives from her punches are literally nonexistent in the next moments. Do you want to know the girl who REALLY abused Naruto? Try the girl who beat the crap out of Naruto right before the confession arc (I always forget her damn name). She beat him up so badly that he had to get hospitalized as people tended to his wounds and bruises. THAT'S abuse.

I'm assuming you're talking about the confession when referring to how she played with his emotions? That happened once and it was because she was extremely desperate. In that moment, she didn't know what else to do. She thought it was the only way to get him back to the village. It was surely not the best way to go about it, but in her mind, she had no other choice. Also… Kishi DID say that he depicted an honest girl during the confession so… make of that what you will.

Edited by deviouslyChaotic, 23 July 2014 - 09:15 PM.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#19 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Not going to provoke anything but the aspect of naruto just giving up or ending his love on Sakura in the land of iron leads to a huge question you may want to consider,

by how the manga has gone, if kishi was serious about NH and SS its not as ideal as you may want to believe, you may want to look a bit at the reasons for why it hasn't decreased, otherwise just saying naruto gave up on sakura when you even see events like how 631 played out and hinata getting well, left out of some events and the negativity of sakura with sasuke, you may want to consider looking the other way than just going by naruto just got over her like that and yet nothing much occurred for NH and SS in the huge time of these events, even Sasukes recent event didn't do much, he caught her from exhaustion, not exactly the same as a rescue or like what 615 did, even 615 had a more finesse than last chapter.

All I will say is this, if NS was unlikely or dead, then why would kishi keep showing it in parts or hinting it while not giving Hinata a bigger role and why this negativity with Sasuke? That last moment didn't exactly erase this, one moment doesn't fix the problems it has had before. You may want to look into some of the reasons NS fans are saying this stuff, because doesn't seem odd that why would it still be around if it was assured to not happen, doesn't this seem funny? If NH and SS are seriously what kishi intends, he did a terrible job representing it as it has gone with the manga. Its really just a case of, well why wouldnt kishi just focus on NH and SS more rather than leaving NH a lot of infrequent events and SS well, with negativity for the longest time, even the last moment last chapter didn't exactly fix anything, I am still asking like well what does she view him with despite this constant negativity recently and this mistrust that has been going around since last year?

To me and many others, NS being dead at the land of iron just makes way too many conflicts and more questions for the present with how things have been presented, it just seems way way way too simple to just say its dead and done right here and there. I mean if I was expecting NH then why is she not present in the big stuff like the kurama extraction and the current fight? Why the kushina foreshadow from 504 put on sakura and not hinata? Why Sakura getting the moment of supporting narutos dream in 663 and hinata just misses out? Not going to debate but I am just going to say, don't you think the deal of NS "dying" in the land of iron makes way too many more conflicting questions to ask? I mean again, why hint it if its not going to happen, why wouldnt kishi have made sasuke better and not as well rude and otherwise couldnt he have just made Hinata more present and even have a role in the current fight? I think its something many don't actually consider that much to this point.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#20 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:23 PM

"Kishi DID say that he depicted an honest girl during the confession"

^ Yep, in other words she wasn't lying when she said she loved Naruto but she was probably lying about the part of her giving up on Sasuke.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, pairing, hinata, sakura, sasuke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users