A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Here!

Thoughts..

Edited by LivinG_Dead, 03 October 2013 - 03:33 PM.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

As usual, Pierrot can never get it right with the openings.... seriously, a cheesy pop song?? seriously??!!  :wallbash: 

Openings like the previous one and Sign appear like once in a blue moon. I actually facepalmed once I got info a few weeks earlier on the artist. I actually expected that it wouldn't impress me very much. But I'll admit that it was slightly better than I expected.

I'll have to wait for the translation for a full judgement.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

@codus
Well since shippuden, naruto opening become less rock ^^

So is the new op and Ed good?

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Opening: Whoa, major hint at the beginning. Rin. That's a huge giveaway. That said I guess the reveal will happen in this opening lineup. Hm, they're going to get close to the manga. The opening is good. Song could take a while to get used to, especially with this type of material. Lately, the opening has been more focus on what's going to happen asap, rather than doing a message or anything like that. Hm.

Ending: A Sasuke ending about Itachi and Naruto. For Itachi, it's the past that changed him forever. For Naruto, it's VotE and the possible future of them fighting with a collision of two memories of the past and the present. Song is good. Other than that, it's not bad. If you don't like Sasuke, well try it once and see if you still like it.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 03 October 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#5 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yeah...

Edited by TerrorKing, 03 October 2013 - 02:55 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#6 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

As usual, Pierrot can never get it right with the openings.... seriously, a cheesy pop song?? seriously??!!  :wallbash:

Openings like the previous one and Sign appear like once in a blue moon. I actually facepalmed once I got info a few weeks earlier on the artist. I actually expected that it wouldn't impress me very much. But I'll admit that it was slightly better than I expected.

I'll have to wait for the translation for a full judgement.

A pop song?? Geez, these more recent Naruto openings are just... bad, full of silliness and crappy animation. -_-  One of the lesser reasons I became so disillusioned with the Naruto anime.

#7 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Sounds like a fairy tail opening, but the only thing I'm complaining about is no Sakura in it again.

#8 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

The ending is good I like it. As for the opening, the song doesn't fit with the animation used, not even a bit. I can't stand japanese pop bands with an army of high schoolers girls in general, especially when the tune and beat is annoying and uncatchy like this one. So yeah, another disappointing opening theme.

The artwork is alright, the only cool thing overall, is that they put a winning design from the Naruto T-shirt contest in the OP, which is great :)

aw9vkj.gif

#9 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

The ending is good I like it. As for the opening, the song doesn't fit with the animation used, not even a bit. I can't stand japanese pop bands with an army of high schoolers girls in general, especially when the tune and beat is annoying and uncatchy like this one. So yeah, another disappointing opening theme.

The artwork is alright, the only cool thing overall, is that they put a winning design from the Naruto T-shirt contest in the OP, which is great :)

Is there a screencap for it?  :fu:

and you won that contest!

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

yeah afraid both Opening and Ending are quite frankly the weakest of all of them so far.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

i don't get why anime openings and endings have spoilers for example fairy tail

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#12 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

I agree, this is by far the weakest opening so far. The previous one was so much better by a mile. But the song itself is fine enough without the imagery. I might give the full version a download when it comes out. It does remind me of anime songs from the early 2000's and I'm a bit of a nostalgic freak, so....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#13 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Was I the only one basically traumatized when during the ending, it showed sasuke Infront of the cemetery?? That kitten was something else man....

#14 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Is there a screencap for it?  :fu:

and you won that contest!

It's not one of my designs, it's the one with naruto sitting on a pole ninja style ^^

aw9vkj.gif

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

You'd only like this ending if you like Sasuke fanservice.......... Well that and tragic heart break.

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 October 2013 - 01:37 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users