LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

Loved that Tailed beast song at the beginning. :D

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#5 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

loved this line. "wait for me, smart naruto! skinny chouji is coming to help you!" :lulz: and i havent realise how grown up chouji is.

neji.. :cry:

sakura is just :wub:

Edited by Hanabi, 12 September 2013 - 03:37 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#6 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Thoughts...

Edited by TerrorKing, 12 September 2013 - 03:51 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#7 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Not a bad episode, the start with the tailed beast jinchurki song was funny. Not a bad way to start the episode.

This episode sadly marks the last we will see of Sakura for a while in the anime (unless fillers on some other location are thrown in like the chikara arc).

Sakura's resolve was my favorite part of 573, how shes ready to help him. Now here's hoping when the allaince comes back, the anime team doesn't make a full blown episode over 615, I mean geez ep166 would have been more appropriate if Hinata actually died. No amount of filler expansions is going to help her character, I mean when the manga just doesn't expand on her all that much, its just not a good reason to say she is suddenly important just due to the canon segments of the anime giving her expansion there. But then again we know the neat 3 chapters after 629, that range of chapters is a great part for us. :woot: Imagine the shock of others who only watch the anime when they see the animated 631. :lmao: Mangawise, things are the most important and thankfully for us, there is a lot of development, potential, parallelism, and growth from NS. Now it just needs to come. Sakura is starting to view Sasuke differently, Naruto still loves her, that full circle can come. Hinata will have her own ending development cause well, NH still remains low in development and very gapped in terms of the manga and other stuff, you know lots of development missing,( Naruto just isn't suddenly going to love her or whatever, some people expect this to just be filled in all at once which is just well, that would make NH look even weaker than it is and really hurt Hinata's overall value as a character too), this would really just be the laziest excuse second only to SS to come true, yeah she loves Naruto but kishi didn't put enough screentime for anything involving more between them or even showing Hinata more before pain or inbetween pain and 615, rather the biggest harm of all was just towards the overall plot, in terms of importance, once 615 passed Hinata was forced to the back. Sakura has reason to stay forward at least, anything involving team 7 for that matter, Sakura has importance beyond this fight is what I'm saying, Naruto vs Sasuke in the end, she will have importance due to the fight and aspect of them both dying and well its not hard to imagine her being worried to the extent the 2011 OVA showed now is it? That can be a likely future.

Also @ Sushi what did you mean the changed moment from 559 when Naruto's clone saved Hinata from a zetsu? What was exactly different about it?

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#8 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Loved that song, anyway what did they ruin with Sakura? 

#9 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

Episode was good. They did slightly change what Sakura said,still not sure which translation was accurate. However still a big difference between  "We're going to be together" and "You'll have help".  :confused:

10wnpqp.jpg

#10 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Episode was good. They did slightly change what Sakura said,still not sure which translation was accurate. However still a big difference between  "We're going to be together" and "You'll have help".  :confused:

Yes, possible the translation at least me I did not feel same like the manga, but I think the track too was factor that it did not feel good. The Sakura's speech the factor was safe was the small pause.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

LOL. Sakura makes any episode for me worth the watch.

#12 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

it's tha anime team who changed a lot the translation... in original it's the same as the manga version....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#13 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Now I'm happy to see Sasuke and Itachi face Kabuto, least we have a nice battle coming up.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

it's tha anime team who changed a lot the translation... in original it's the same as the manga version....

So wait, its the translation or the Pierrot that changed it. Can't say I would mind either translation. Its all neutral zone.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 12 September 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#15 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Yeah they really did neutralize her speech about naruto, but i think its so the NH fans dont whine about it.... not really bothered about it. Just proves 615 in anime will be Over the top crazy romance

40283620121415711s.jpg

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Yeah they really did neutralize her speech about naruto, but i think its so the NH fans dont whine about it.... not really bothered about it. Just proves 615 in anime will be Over the top crazy romance

We don't know until it happens. Maybe if we learn that one episode only covers one chapter, then we will know, maybe. It all depends really. It's not as focus as 437 when it comes to Hinata because it was more on Naruto understanding of sacrifice. But who knows. One last moment for us to hurdle. Then, so long manga don't go bonkers, we are safe.

#17 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

So wait, its the translation or the Pierrot that changed it. Can't say I would mind either translation. Its all neutral zone.

Oh, I was meaning about the staff who made the translation, non studio pierrot... Sorry, my bad...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Oh, I was meaning about the staff who made the translation, non studio pierrot... Sorry, my bad...

That's OK. The fact they kept "Not just me" still holds up.

Man, is it me or ever since the manga recent event, everything feels...different? It's not that the scene got toned down or anything, it's just now I see it differently and actually make a bit sense, mainly Hinata.

#19 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

well her saying i'll help you must is a drastic difference to we'll be together

40283620121415711s.jpg

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

We got to remember that this isn't about love, it's about dedication to Naruto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users