#41 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 11 2013, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loved the chapter and loved how Sakura demolished the landscape.

But most of all: Studio Pierott I forgive you for the Hinata moments you forced down our troats. We are now even as far as im concerned.

You should hold on your forgiveness until after they animate 615 . I am sure they will add a lot of their own "touches" to that as well unsure.gif

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#42 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 11 2013, 08:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I generally thought pierott studios were just trolling us with this. I cannot believe they would do anything anti-ss or pro ns.

This isn't the pierott studios i know dry.gif

What are the anime studio and Kishi scheming???? headscratch.gif

wot.gif

Wrong Pierot has always supported NS they only like giving fan services to other pairings and they're a fan boys of Hinata. But even they know the truth as they read Kishi's manga about the truth of Sakura's feelings. Sakura has always been an emotional character the fact she couldn't kill him it doesn't mean she still loves him romantically. She loves Sasuke because he's a member of team seven and she has also forged a bond with Sasuke just as Naruto did. Of course she wasn't going to be able to kill someone close to her. Despite thinking he's not the same person anymore and that she was wrong of Sasuke been a great guy she still cares for him the same way Naruto cares for him. Sakura doesn't love Sasuke since the beginning of part 2 she started slowly removing her feelings for him at the end of part 1 when Naruto gave her the POTLT.

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 April 2013 - 04:29 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 11 2013, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wrong Pierot has always supported NS they only like giving fan services to other pairings and they're a fan boys of Hinata. But even they know the truth as they read Kishi's manga about the truth of Sakura's feelings. Sakura has always been an emotional character the fact she couldn't kill him it doesn't mean she still loves him romantically. She loves Sasuke because he's a member of team seven and she has also forged a bond with Sasuke just as Naruto did. Of course she wasn't going to be able to kill someone close to her. Despite thinking he's not the same person anymore and that she was wrong of Sasuke been a great guy she still cares for him the same way Naruto cares for him. Sakura doesn't love Sasuke since the beginning of part 2 she started slowly removing her feelings for him at the end of part 1 when Naruto gave her the POTLT.

chapter 540?

This shows she still loves sasuke, much to my annoyance. dry.gif

We are yet to see SS interact once Sasuke arrives and i'm really scard Sakura will cave in and because what she was in part 1 only toned down slightly.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 11 2013, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chapter 540?

We are yet to see SS interact once Sasuke arrives and i'm really scard Sakura will cave in and because what she was in part 1 only toned down slightly.

But that's canon, so Pierrot got to do it. Otherwise, well, that will be rude beyond rude, at least in terms of following the writing. I think we are overestimating the way she will react. You got to remember Karin is different from her and Sakura is in the state of sadness when it comes to him, so the least we get is a happy Sakura. Karin already show that she is obsess and scary at the same time before the reunion happened. If Sakura show that before the arrival, then it's bound to happen. Other than that, just wait.

You know, won't it be funny that we are misguided all this time and she really did drop her love for Sasuke, just vague due to Kishi's writing. That would be funny. Note: funny. Don't take it serious. happy.gif

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 11 2013, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chapter 540?

It was an anti SS moment her expressions shows it all. Don't you think it will be too freaking obvious if Kishi made Sakura think about Naruto??? He has to keep the tension and make it look like there's still a love triangle going on when in truth there HAS NEVER been one to begin with. The drama plays a vital role in this manga he's not going to make her think about Naruto smiling happily giving the message to the reader that she loves Naruto. Kishi gives the NS development but he needs to make it look like SS is still alive for the sake of the plot, the drama and the tension I have seen it all before from other shounen manga.

EDIT: I will add if she was still in love with Sasuke then that panel from that chapter will be very different. Sasuke will be smiling and the background will have a rainbow with many cute animals running around and Sakura's expression will be smiling sweetly.

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 April 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 11 2013, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was an anti SS moment her expressions shows it all. Don't you think it will be too freaking obvious if Kishi made Sakura think about Naruto??? He has to keep the tension and make it look like there's still a love triangle going on when in truth there HAS NEVER been one to begin with. The drama plays a vital role in this manga he's not going to make her think about Naruto smiling happily giving the message to the reader that she loves Naruto. Kishi gives the NS development but he needs to make it look like SS is still alive for the sake of the plot, the drama and the tension I have seen it all before from other shounen manga.

EDIT: I will add if she was still in love with Sasuke then that panel from that chapter will be very different. Sasuke will be smiling and the background will have a rainbow with many cute animals running around and Sakura's expression will be smiling sweetly.

Erm, no that isn't true at all.

Sakura knows her love for Sasuke is a bad thing, however she still holds these feelings of "love" when he is at his worst.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#47 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

So wait, Kishi does has a say in fillers? or acknowledge them? I'm confused. huh.gif

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Ex-psych75 @ Apr 11 2013, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So wait, Kishi does has a say in fillers? or acknowledge them? I'm confused. huh.gif

We only assume, not saying he does. It suggested that the studio is doing their best to keep it accurate and according to them, they are doing fine. So we don't know really.

#49 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

C'mon guys wtf is wrong with you all, it was just a filler we cannot even celebrate a little. If this would have been a pro-SS moment I know how all of you would have been ranting that perriot is useless, it knows nothing etc etc.

Pls don't concentrate on anything perriot does in fillers because reality is kishi has gone in full troll mood and we have full chances to see SS and NH working out in the end of manga which though will not make sense but will get canon if kishi wishes to become the LEGENDARY TROLLING KING!!.

I hate to say it to u guys but the truth is we are on near equals with SS and currently it is NH which leads.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#50 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

@lord287
If NS is not meant to happen then so be it, but in the mean while every member here are free to believe that there pairing is still alive and anguishing all the time about NH and SS possibility and NS possible dead is not helping anyone, it only make us look like if we want people to feel pity/sorry about us.

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 11 2013, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 11 2013, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We as readers can speculate that Sakura romantic feelings will eventually be for Naruto by the end of the Manga, but in the mean while the Manga has proven again and again that Sakura worries about Naruto but her romantic affection are tied to Sasuke even the DB stated this very clear so why do you keep insisting that Sakura loves Naruto and Not Sasuke?

What we have in our favor is the fact that Sasuke has being the worst person towards Sakura.

Sasuke has not shown that kind of affection towards Sakura.

Sakura is starting to realize the different between her two teammates.

Naruto has being show to be her source of strength and happiness.

Naruto will do anything to see her happy, minus something she is not 100% committed to.

Sai assume there is something more than just friends.

Yamato imply that she loves him.

Sakura knows Naruto loves her.

And she has not giving a real answer in regards to her feelings for Naruto.

These are Manga facts, Sakura loving Naruto and not Sasuke is fan interpretation of what they want to believe.

So lets try to stay honest with the Manga and hope that everything between Naruto and Sakura can lead to a happy canonization, tbh stating something else is not helping and is not fooling anyone only our self.

I didn't intend to sound rude and I hope you didn't take it this way. smile.gif

Edited by Don-kun, 11 April 2013 - 06:26 PM.

#51 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

the thing is it would be pretty bad for Pierrot if they had to retcon it later on so it does seem like something they'd check with Kishi

#52 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 11 2013, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
C'mon guys wtf is wrong with you all, it was just a filler we cannot even celebrate a little. If this would have been a pro-SS moment I know how all of you would have been ranting that perriot is useless, it knows nothing etc etc.

Pls don't concentrate on anything perriot does in fillers because reality is kishi has gone in full troll mood and we have full chances to see SS and NH working out in the end of manga which though will not make sense but will get canon if kishi wishes to become the LEGENDARY TROLLING KING!!.

I hate to say it to u guys but the truth is we are on near equals with SS and currently it is NH which leads.

Kishimoto approves your post laugh.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#53 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 12 2013, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the thing is it would be pretty bad for Pierrot if they had to retcon it later on so it does seem like something they'd check with Kishi

It filler, why should they make a retcon if they are wrimong?

#54 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Apr 11 2013, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@lord287
If NS is not meant to happen then so be it, but in the mean while every member here are free to believe that there pairing is still alive and anguishing all the time about NH and SS possibility and NS possible dead is not helping anyone, it only make us look like if we want people to feel pity/sorry about us.

We as readers can speculate that Sakura romantic feelings will eventually be for Naruto by the end of the Manga, but in the mean while the Manga has proven again and again that Sakura worries about Naruto but her romantic affection are tied to Sasuke even the DB stated this very clear so why do you keep insisting that Sakura loves Naruto and Not Sasuke?

What we have in our favor is the fact that Sasuke has being the worst person towards Sakura.

Sasuke has not shown that kind of affection towards Sakura.

Sakura is starting to realize the different between her two teammates.

Naruto has being show to be her source of strength and happiness.

Naruto will do anything to see her happy, minus something she is not 100% committed to.

Sai assume there is something more than just friends.

Yamato imply that she loves him.

Sakura knows Naruto loves her.

And she has not giving a real answer in regards to her feelings for Naruto.

These are Manga facts, Sakura loving Naruto and not Sasuke is fan interpretation of what they want to believe.

So lets try to stay honest with the Manga and hope that everything between Naruto and Sakura can lead to a happy canonization, tbh stating something else is not helping and is not fooling anyone only our self.

I didn't intend to sound rude and I hope you didn't take it this way. smile.gif

One simple answer can just be character development, just plain simple basic character development. Characters points in the story are that they change in minor and major ways. Characters regressing though over the course of a story can happen too but as long as it remains consistent with the story regression is acceptable in some cases.

Basically Sakura should go through a character arc, just like Sasuke just did in order to love Naruto, there is still time in the manga for it to happen, basically this is the short term of a character arc:

A character arc is the status of the character as it unfolds throughout the story, the storyline or series of episodes. Characters begin the story with a certain viewpoint and, through events in the story, that viewpoint changes. A character arc generally only affects the main character in a story, though other characters can go through similar changes.

Sometimes the character arcs rebound though and as I said before, sometimes regression is good for certain characers as long as the story is acceptable for it, basically Sasuke just regressed or will start too now that he will fulfill Itachi's efforts, he found a new reason to fight, for his brother's sacrifice. For Sasuke, this is an acceptable regression, he was a basically back to acting how he did before killing Itachi, basically when he was freelancing with Taka hunting Itachi.

On someone else though like Sakura, she cannot regress when it comes to loving Sasuke. Her efforts are in part have been her feelings being conflicted with the stuff that troubled Naruto (Kruama, Akakstui, Sasuke, heavy jobs, promise) and her initial love for Sasuke. The thing is, Sakura's love was idealistic. Even Kishi admits this, so he stating this himself is just an acknowledgment, he cannot have Sakura regress or that defeats her purpose for this development. Part of her development was her efforts in helping and understanding Naruto and his pain, they both share a pain in losing Sasuke as a simple friend, but Sakura's negative trait is one that obviously needs to change just like Sasuke's for revenge to truly avenging now has come to be. Sakura keeping this till the end is just not only the biggest waste of development potential, kishi would have literally given people a true reason to hate Sakura. If kishi honestly did this, I feel like what he did to Sakura would have been what the tv show of the walking dead did to the character Andrea. The comic Andrea is excellent, but they made her so damn stupid in the tv show, she actually died recently with little redemption and most fans were actually happy about her death in season 3.

Sakura needs to overcome Sasuke, she can meet up with him like the others during this fight and be conflicted, kishi can do many things between team 7 and new Sasuke as long as Sakura does not regress, she can be conflicted and unsure, but this can potentially make the fight between Naruto and Sasuke much deeper on Sakura's part, she knows Sasuke could have changed at this point and feel conflicted over what he did in the past, but as long as she progresses towards Naruto, that is proper development, no matter how you cut it, any road leading Sakura to choosing Sasuke again is just regression and stupid. It harms Sakura's character because her love for Sasuke is such a negative trait, its like her weakness, choosing Naruto over this is literally overcoming that weakness.

Why does she still love Sasuke? Well as some said, kishi has to keep the triangle alive, but is also for the drama on Sakura's part, when the fight comes she could ultimately be fighting her own internal battle but resolve it because she knows what she and Naruto have done for each other and gone through. Even more simple, she is aware Naruto loves her and is unsure about Sasuke. She can get over him.

Sakura's current state with how she views Sasuke does remind me a bit of Zuko in avatar the last airbender, we all thought in the end of season 2 he would be good but he regressed to his former must capture aang mode, he gets rewarded with his birthright but was unsure of it. He spend half of season 3 going through mental issues of right and wrong and having learned his mistakes defects from the fire nation and joins Aang, becomes an ally and helps end the war. I feel that Sakura needs to struggle with her Sasuke mentality and have some event that gradually makes her realize she and Naruto did everything and became what they were because of each other (well naruto had tons of people helping him but Sakura did a lot for him too, but Naruto did the most for her and she wants to fulfill something big for Naruto). Its still there though, Naruto and Sakura always stood by and helped, protected, encouraged, and empowered each other. All the good and bad any events in the story they had together or experienced only made them stronger and still they come out with an incredible friendship. Naruto still loves Sakura as far as any of us are concerned and Sakura still has close feelings for Naruto. This can become something more and all the pieces of NaruSaku are there, they fit, they can work well into the story. Sakura overcoming Sasuke would be her biggest form of development and the proper way to give proper maturity to her character, Sakura maturing over Sasuke and going to Naruto would literally make her come full circle, hating and wanting nothing to do with Naruto and ending with her loving and always enjoying him and Naruto with her would be proper development to end with Sakura.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#55 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

used is the correct translation?

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Apr 12 2013, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One simple answer can just be character development, just plain simple basic character development. Characters points in the story are that they change in minor and major ways. Characters regressing though over the course of a story can happen too but as long as it remains consistent with the story regression is acceptable in some cases.

Basically Sakura should go through a character arc, just like Sasuke just did in order to love Naruto, there is still time in the manga for it to happen, basically this is the short term of a character arc:

A character arc is the status of the character as it unfolds throughout the story, the storyline or series of episodes. Characters begin the story with a certain viewpoint and, through events in the story, that viewpoint changes. A character arc generally only affects the main character in a story, though other characters can go through similar changes.

Sometimes the character arcs rebound though and as I said before, sometimes regression is good for certain characers as long as the story is acceptable for it, basically Sasuke just regressed or will start too now that he will fulfill Itachi's efforts, he found a new reason to fight, for his brother's sacrifice. For Sasuke, this is an acceptable regression, he was a basically back to acting how he did before killing Itachi, basically when he was freelancing with Taka hunting Itachi.

On someone else though like Sakura, she cannot regress when it comes to loving Sasuke. Her efforts are in part have been her feelings being conflicted with the stuff that troubled Naruto (Kruama, Akakstui, Sasuke, heavy jobs, promise) and her initial love for Sasuke. The thing is, Sakura's love was idealistic. Even Kishi admits this, so he stating this himself is just an acknowledgment, he cannot have Sakura regress or that defeats her purpose for this development. Part of her development was her efforts in helping and understanding Naruto and his pain, they both share a pain in losing Sasuke as a simple friend, but Sakura's negative trait is one that obviously needs to change just like Sasuke's for revenge to truly avenging now has come to be. Sakura keeping this till the end is just not only the biggest waste of development potential, kishi would have literally given people a true reason to hate Sakura. If kishi honestly did this, I feel like what he did to Sakura would have been what the tv show of the walking dead did to the character Andrea. The comic Andrea is excellent, but they made her so damn stupid in the tv show, she actually died recently with little redemption and most fans were actually happy about her death in season 3.

Sakura needs to overcome Sasuke, she can meet up with him like the others during this fight and be conflicted, kishi can do many things between team 7 and new Sasuke as long as Sakura does not regress, she can be conflicted and unsure, but this can potentially make the fight between Naruto and Sasuke much deeper on Sakura's part, she knows Sasuke could have changed at this point and feel conflicted over what he did in the past, but as long as she progresses towards Naruto, that is proper development, no matter how you cut it, any road leading Sakura to choosing Sasuke again is just regression and stupid. It harms Sakura's character because her love for Sasuke is such a negative trait, its like her weakness, choosing Naruto over this is literally overcoming that weakness.

Why does she still love Sasuke? Well as some said, kishi has to keep the triangle alive, but is also for the drama on Sakura's part, when the fight comes she could ultimately be fighting her own internal battle but resolve it because she knows what she and Naruto have done for each other and gone through. Even more simple, she is aware Naruto loves her and is unsure about Sasuke. She can get over him.

Sakura's current state with how she views Sasuke does remind me a bit of Zuko in avatar the last airbender, we all thought in the end of season 2 he would be good but he regressed to his former must capture aang mode, he gets rewarded with his birthright but was unsure of it. He spend half of season 3 going through mental issues of right and wrong and having learned his mistakes defects from the fire nation and joins Aang, becomes an ally and helps end the war. I feel that Sakura needs to struggle with her Sasuke mentality and have some event that gradually makes her realize she and Naruto did everything and became what they were because of each other (well naruto had tons of people helping him but Sakura did a lot for him too, but Naruto did the most for her and she wants to fulfill something big for Naruto). Its still there though, Naruto and Sakura always stood by and helped, protected, encouraged, and empowered each other. All the good and bad any events in the story they had together or experienced only made them stronger and still they come out with an incredible friendship. Naruto still loves Sakura as far as any of us are concerned and Sakura still has close feelings for Naruto. This can become something more and all the pieces of NaruSaku are there, they fit, they can work well into the story. Sakura overcoming Sasuke would be her biggest form of development and the proper way to give proper maturity to her character, Sakura maturing over Sasuke and going to Naruto would literally make her come full circle, hating and wanting nothing to do with Naruto and ending with her loving and always enjoying him and Naruto with her would be proper development to end with Sakura.

Maybe obito love life become one of sakura development especially when minato go to there to only rin missing

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 11 2013, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't see Naruto showing romantic interest in Hinata. I don't see Sakura showing romantic interest in Sasuke. I don't see Sasuke showing romantic interest in Sakura. Where the hell are you implying that NH is in the lead and NS is in par with SS???? You're disregarding all of the NS development Kishi has done since the beginning I still believe Sasuke hasn't become full good he only wants to stop Obito and Madara from destroying but who knows if he wants to destroy it by his own hands. Sasuke has always been a wild card in the series until he faces Naruto for the last time. After Obito, Madara and the ten tails are beaten no doubt he will want to destroy Konoha or maybe declare his own war against the village. Point is don't come here been negative trying to make the rest of the NS fandom jump ships or think it's over. If you have nothing positive to say I suggest you don't post at all just like the other fandoms we highly believe our pairing can happen because we have faith in it. We don't need someone coming here and trying to shatter our hopes in our pairing.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (tonga1 @ Apr 11 2013, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
used is the correct translation?

Yes. We even have a translator in here to make the correction. So yes, Pierrot is harsh studio. tongue.gif

#59 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

wow lord278 has issues

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#60 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 11 2013, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see Naruto showing romantic interest in Hinata. I don't see Sakura showing romantic interest in Sasuke. I don't see Sasuke showing romantic interest in Sakura. Where the hell are you implying that NH is in the lead and NS is in par with SS???? You're disregarding all of the NS development Kishi has done since the beginning I still believe Sasuke hasn't become full good he only wants to stop Obito and Madara from destroying but who knows if he wants to destroy it by his own hands. Sasuke has always been a wild card in the series until he faces Naruto for the last time. After Obito, Madara and the ten tails are beaten no doubt he will want to destroy Konoha or maybe declare his own war against the village. Point is don't come here been negative trying to make the rest of the NS fandom jump ships or think it's over. If you have nothing positive to say I suggest you don't post at all just like the other fandoms we highly believe our pairing can happen because we have faith in it. We don't need someone coming here and trying to shatter our hopes in our pairing.

This is the one thing i'm confused about.

Are you talking about now or generally??

Beacuse if you are talking about now then we are still unsure whether she romantically loves him anymore, we are going to get an answer to that.
But if it is generally speaking then.... come on... Part 1???

40283620121415711s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users