Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 11:58 AM

If Hinata ever dies....

zomgku.gif

I'd just be happy to see Naruto divorce Hinata and leave her with custody of the kids, then watch the resulting chaos unfold from the NaruHina fans. I honestly hate them and Pierrot, than I do Hinata herself(who isn't enough of a person for me *to* hate).

I repeat, Hinata was never the problem, it was the stupid unreasonable bias and overly vocal cult she had gained for doing nothing but be the shy solo fan girl of the MC who was was being hated on by everyone including his crush, so fans that oversympathize with the circumstances of either of them think they are the perfect match made in heaven. If it wasn't for the fact that so many Westerners take issue with Sakura's initial attitude towards Naruto despite being his love interest, Hinata wouldn't be even as fractionally as popular as she is now. She has no impact on the story, she barely any if at all lines or motivations that does not involve Naruto or dreaming to be his trophy wife. Where all the resentment for Hinata comes from is with her brain dead fanatics that only worship her huge rack like they have never seen a unrealistically proportioned anime girl before. And as it has been beaten to death before, Hinata is an EXTREMELY rare exception to her character archetype in anime/manga regarding popularity. No other shy girl in anime/manga like her that can only be defined by their crush on the MC or an other guy shows to have the huge waves of fans she has.

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 July 2020 - 07:45 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52062 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 04:48 PM

We have a topic for one piece discussions...That hasn't been touched in months.

http://www.narusaku....c=6576&page=400

Unless you are somehow tying this into Naruto it should go there.

Wasn't really aware that mattered anymore. What else is there to really discuss about Naruto that hasn't been said 10-million times over?

#52063 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 01:20 AM

Wasn't really aware that mattered anymore. What else is there to really discuss about Naruto that hasn't been said 10-million times over?

Agree, after all, the NS fandom is slowly dying 😔, sad but true. Nothing related to NS gonna happen, we can't talk about Boruto's craps, after all it isn't worthy . And Kishimoto or Pierrot, don't even think about re makes de ending 😔.

Edited by ree, 19 July 2020 - 01:22 AM.

#52064 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 July 2020 - 02:45 AM

Agree, after all, the NS fandom is slowly dying , sad but true. Nothing related to NS gonna happen, we can't talk about Boruto's craps, after all it isn't worthy . And Kishimoto or Pierrot, don't even think about re makes de ending .

Depends what happens in the next few years or even a decade, the series could go in a whole new direction for all we know. Kind of like it happened with spiderman after nick spencer took over from dan slott in the comics. Though at the moment no major changes will happen until boruto is etheir finished or cancelled.

#52065 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 July 2020 - 03:02 AM

Depends what happens in the next few years or even a decade, the series could go in a whole new direction for all we know. Kind of like it happened with spiderman after nick spencer took over from dan slott in the comics. Though at the moment no major changes will happen until boruto is etheir finished or cancelled.

i doubt it.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#52066 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:00 AM

I was wondering... does any of the voice actors ship NS?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52067 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:11 AM

I was wondering... does any of the voice actors ship NS?

Naruto's Japanese voice actress was a huge supporter of it.  Yuri Lowenthal and Kate Higgins (the voice actors of Sasuke and Sakura) became fans of it coming into Shippuden.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#52068 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:42 PM

It's really hard to believe. What would happen is Pierrot re make the original story, but taking away all NS proof from the history and adding NH's kitten. How they did in their stupid fillerin Boruto. Personally I'm trying to move on to One Piece, and when it reache to end, move apart on anime fandom in general.

#52069 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 08:27 PM

Like I said before, I for one never discuss anime and manga with anyone unless it is someone that can talk about it in a civilized and respectful manner. Hash-tag DON'T BOTHER with online discussuions on other web sites. even other anime communities that I went to without social media I don't really express my thoughts because I know one topic or another will trigger flame wars. That's just me though but yeah anime fans can be completely ridiculous, so I don't reccomend involving your self in any anime community if you want an "intellectual discussion"

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 August 2020 - 06:48 PM.

#52070 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 July 2020 - 12:21 AM

Naruto's Japanese voice actress was a huge supporter of it.  Yuri Lowenthal and Kate Higgins (the voice actors of Sasuke and Sakura) became fans of it coming into Shippuden.

That's ironic.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52071 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:48 PM

I know junko is but is that true about yuri and Kate cause my mind is blown.

#52072 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:49 PM

Just saw a watch mojo list of top 20 hated anime characters and surprisingly sakura placed number 18 I honestly though she'd be top 10 but thankfully danzo took number 6.

#52073 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 06:32 PM

Just saw a watch mojo list of top 20 hated anime characters and surprisingly sakura placed number 18 I honestly though she'd be top 10 but thankfully danzo took number 6.

I don't know if it has an English version of it https://listas.20min...l-anime-418747/
But it's a list of most heated paring in anime so NH and SS are in 2th an 3th places and NS is in 47th places. Amazing, cuz 5 years ago NS surely is in first place something is changing.

#52074 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 20 July 2020 - 11:53 PM

Going back to the "How would you feel about Boruto if NS became canon" for a moment, I just wanted to throw in something I've believed for a while: If NS became canon, Burrito wouldn't exist. At least not as it is. It's pretty obvious that Kishimoto doesn't want anything to do with Burrito. If Studio P. kept their P in their pants and didn't meddle with Naruto, I don't think we'd have a next gen story. NH/SS wouldn't have happened. Hinata would say in the background where she fuggin' belongs. Sasuke would probably still leave the village on his forever redemption arc and possibly hook up with Karin. 
We might, at most, have gotten a one-shot about the next gen and that would be it. The actual fans of the series would have been very happy, the NH/SS tards would have had their meltdown and nothing would have been lost because they don't support the actual series, just their ships, and Naruto would have went down to be the ninja equivalent of DBZ where you might get a new game that expands the story or something or a movie and people would be happy to see it. And it would be fondly loved and remembered and considered a classic.

But no. They chose the bad ending. They made their bed of literal crap, so they can lay on it.

The fact that Kishimoto 'forgot' to give Hinata's crotch goblins the white eyes of death and probably forgot about the whiskers thing tells me he was rushed to make them and really just didn't care. It really speaks volumes. Not to mention, Himawari looks like a poorly designed inbred, possessed, dirty mop that needs to be purged with fire.
I'm not just saying that because I hate NH. She's legit ugly af. A perfect representation of the abomination that is NH tho. 
Heck, Burrito could have been designed long ago and was never intended to be Hinaturd's kid. Considering there isn't a single identifiable gene within him to connect him back to her.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#52075 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 July 2020 - 12:19 AM

rushed perhaps but i still think he had them in mind for other characters kids. Sarada is just way too Karin and Sasuke, and Boruto has multiple Sakura and Naruto elements.

Nah im pretty well convinced he had them in mind as next gen progeny of NS and SK

Boruto was the next Naruto set to inherit Kurama when he was ready the marks would have come then

Sarada for me was Sasuke and Karins Kid and shared some fo their abilities karins uzumaki blood which would lead to better control of her Sharingan but more so I think she was meant to idolize Sakura hence some of Sakuras outfit choices which leads to her becoming the powerhouse she would become. 

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#52076 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 02:01 AM

rushed perhaps but i still think he had them in mind for other characters kids. Sarada is just way too Karin and Sasuke, and Boruto has multiple Sakura and Naruto elements.

Nah im pretty well convinced he had them in mind as next gen progeny of NS and SK

Boruto was the next Naruto set to inherit Kurama when he was ready the marks would have come then

Sarada for me was Sasuke and Karins Kid and shared some fo their abilities karins uzumaki blood which would lead to better control of her Sharingan but more so I think she was meant to idolize Sakura hence some of Sakuras outfit choices which leads to her becoming the powerhouse she would become. 

It was proven in the manga Sarada is Karin's daughter and not Sakura but Kishi backpedaled remembering he needed to keep with the SS canon crap.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#52077 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

Oh it was definitely a last minute back pedal because they couldn't afford to lose favor with SS fans either at the time. As I hear it, Shueisha was being threatened with letters from SS fans saying they will never buy another Naruto product again, including the manga if they were going to tarnish SS's marriage like that. So Sakura was really Sarada's biological mother despite how deep they dug that hole with the implications that Sarada was Karin's since 1. Sasuke and Sakura never actually took a photo together and it was an old taka photo that Sakura glued a recent shot of herself on top of to look like it was a couple's photo, 2. Sakura was being really dodgy and defensive when Sarada asked questions about Sasuke and their marriage, 3. For one reason or another, Sarada is constantly told that Sakura is the one who raised her so that is the most important thing, 4. Sarada got a perfect dna match with Karin, and 5. Karin had Sarada's umbilical cord and that should not even be a thing, no matter HOW close the story tells us she and Sakura are and no matter how grateful Sakura is to her. I do not imagine a mother would give away her own child's umbilical cord so casually, when especially considering Japanese cultrural values.

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 July 2020 - 11:03 PM.

#52078 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 21 July 2020 - 11:35 PM

I know junko is but is that true about yuri and Kate cause my mind is blown.

That's ironic.

Yeah, it is.  In interviews made during Naruto's run on Toonami, Yuri and Kate did think that something might come of the Sasuke x Sakura relationship Pre-timeskip, but they started changing their tune as Shippuden was dubbed.  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#52079 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:51 PM

Any links to them

#52080 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 July 2020 - 04:56 PM

It was during the commentary box sets for Shippuden the early ones anyway.

Back when I use to have them, Kate Higgins was like, "It looks like Sakura's developing feelings for Naruto and it shows a sign of her growing up, and I think it's wonderful!" 

3 different occasions I remember her saying that,   when they first reunited,  Sakura crying to Naruto about being a jinchuriki, and I believe when Naruto went 4 tails. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 July 2020 - 04:58 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users