53 replies to this topic

#21 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

Whole landslide of pictures incoming. Or at least the one's that I can show. heheelq7.png

Winry - Mustangifed --Click here to view--

Amy-chan (Stay away boys) --Click here to view--

Fulliron Alchemist --Click here to view--

Riza appeasing her man. --Click here to view--

Mrs. Winry Elric --Click here to view--

Edited by TheOmegaMan, 07 February 2012 - 06:56 AM.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#22 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 7 2012, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whole landslide of pictures incoming. Or at least the one's that I can show. heheelq7.png

Winry - Mustangifed --Click here to view--

Amy-chan (Stay away boys) --Click here to view--

Fulliron Alchemist --Click here to view--

Riza appeasing her man. --Click here to view--

Mrs. Winry Elric --Click here to view--

Cute drawings, FMA! wub.gif Where's Ed?

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

GUNDAM! Well, Nu Gundam by Digi.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 12 February 2012 - 02:27 PM.

#24 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#25 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

Liam Neeson. 'Nuf said.

#26 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

RinxLen Ma favorite couple eva by Digi --Click here to view--

Ma RP character --Click here to view--

#27 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

Because Digi is awesome, he drew my request, which was to draw me.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#28 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

To all the fans of Abyss, and all the fangirls of this pairing <3 We say, thank you Digi.

TTLY AMAZING --Click here to view--

Edited by Broken Figurine, 31 March 2012 - 01:07 AM.

#29 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:58 AM

A bit sketchy. Could use some cleaner line art and attention to line weight, would give it more dimension. Nice form, though.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#30 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Mar 30 2012, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A bit sketchy. Could use some cleaner line art and attention to line weight, would give it more dimension. Nice form, though.

Get on the chat and use the doodle program he uses on it and then criticize it. Digi does some amazing art work with what he's got.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#31 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Mar 31 2012, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get on the chat and use the doodle program he uses on it and then criticize it. Digi does some amazing art work with what he's got.

A little defensive, aren't we? Just trying to help.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#32 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

I think he's just trying to say that on chat doodle there isnt much art tools to use its a lot harder than other things to draw on is all.

#33 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Mar 31 2012, 05:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he's just trying to say that on chat doodle there isnt much art tools to use its a lot harder than other things to draw on is all.

Fair enough. I doubt this Digi would be offended though, if he is an experienced artist. Your skill in one media stems from, and reflects on, your skill in another. He's pretty good.

#34 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

Yey Digi :3

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#35 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Here comes the pic spam!
Anything Ulquiorra/UlquiHime --Click here to view--

Not sure who they are, but it's cute --Click here to view--

Cirruci/Hollow Ayla --Click here to view--

Fish girl and Tokio --Click here to view--

#36 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Apr 1 2012, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here comes the pic spam!
Anything Ulquiorra/UlquiHime --Click here to view--

Not sure who they are, but it's cute --Click here to view--

Cirruci/Hollow Ayla --Click here to view--

Fish girl and Tokio --Click here to view--

Is that what Navi looks like? I figured she'd look much more annoying than that. lol

#37 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

I was sad one day so digi drew me Sonico --Click here to view--

#38 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Apr 2 2012, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Digi... I love you so much.

Just thought you should know.

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 2 2012, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that what Navi looks like? I figured she'd look much more annoying than that. lol

That's not Navi, that's Digi's take on a genderbent Link.

Navi is the annoying ball of light with wings whose vocabulary consists of "hey", "hello", "listen" and "watch out".

JA2DBzd.png

#39 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Apr 2 2012, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Digi... I love you so much.

Just thought you should know.

That's not Navi, that's Digi's take on a genderbent Link.

Navi is the annoying ball of light with wings whose vocabulary consists of "hey", "hello", "listen" and "watch out".

Oh, I know who Navi is. I've mastered both versions of Ocarina of Time, played both through at least 20 times each. I have suffered the plague of Navi. If I ever draw a picture of Navi, it will be her getting hit with a fly swatter. lol I assumed that was his version of what she looks like close up.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 02 April 2012 - 06:01 AM.

#40 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:01 AM

... had to post up this awesome legit stuff here. Seriously. Just had to.
Park Bommie!~ 2NE1 --Click here to view--

JA2DBzd.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users