224 replies to this topic

#81 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:15 AM

Its two chapters so far (I think) and Naruto is the Hokage and he has small emo-ness (I think) and believes that he can never love Sakura. Sakura, Tsunade, and Shizune intends to prove him wrong and assigns Sakura to be his assistent.

One day, she shows up at work in a revealing-ish kimono and tempts him to hell.

Sound familiar?

Never mind.

#82 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Sep 25 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its two chapters so far (I think) and Naruto is the Hokage and he has small emo-ness (I think) and believes that he can never love Sakura. Sakura, Tsunade, and Shizune intends to prove him wrong and assigns Sakura to be his assistent.

One day, she shows up at work in a revealing-ish kimono and tempts him to hell.

Sound familiar?

Never mind.

Its called Konoha Couples Chronicles on FF.net

http://www.fanfictio...ples_Chronicles

#83 lazyshika

lazyshika

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:40 PM

Hiyas. I'm looking for a particular Naru/Saku fiction that has Sakura trying to take a picture of Naruto for a picture in the hall of the Hokage Tower. The two "poses" that stuck out in my mind during the fic was one of Naruto acting like Gai, and cheesing. and the other was of a smile or look that was reserved just for Sakura, of which Sakura took a picture of and kept to herself by the end of the fic. I'm a little lost here, hoping for some help. I don't remember the author name, but it was fairly recent, I believe in the last 6 months.

#84 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:48 PM

I think I know which one. Give me a minute.

#85 mashimaro

mashimaro

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:53 PM

I think its How many words does a Picture Say

Yay my first post ^^

#86 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:54 PM

http://www.fanfictio...s_a_Picture_Say

Found it.

#87 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:37 PM

Isn't there a specific topic where you request for fics? huh.gif

#88 lazyshika

lazyshika

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:07 PM

Sorry about the multiple posts. Thanks again! I hope my next post would be something to contribute next time 121721.gif

#89 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:56 PM

I recently read a NaruSaku fic where they are together and when Sakura asks how many kids he wants, he says 20. After some thought/talk/whatever, Naruto takes Sakura to an orphange where they adopt everybody.

Anybody know what I'm talking about? I'm trying to find it again.

#90 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

I think I know what you're talking about is it a one-shot?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#91 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:55 PM

I think so, then again, I'm not sure.

#92 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 10:17 AM

I just read that one. It was great!

Narutos Ambitions by IronicEnding

#93 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:18 PM

Thanks a lot.

#94 Born from a NaruSaku Lemon

Born from a NaruSaku Lemon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Naruto; NaruSaku, ShikaIno, JirTsu <br /><br />Listening to Music; Alternative Rock, Linkin Park, Three days Grace<br /><br />Daily Life; Girls, fooling around, pulling pranks, being a Jackass, etc, etc..<br /><br />Watching T.V; Wrestling, Anime, Reality shows

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:37 AM

Alright, here's one fic I remeber reading a while back, before I joined ff.net.

It's like some high school, or middle school fic, might've even been while they were in the ninja academy, I don't remember.

Anyways, I think it was rated T, and in it, it had the best NaruSaku moments. The only things I can remember about it is that in it, Sasuke was all emo, staying away from everyone and stuff, and there was this carnival like thing where there was a competition, and Naruto won, for Sakura, plus somewhere near the end, I think, They're at some beach, and Naruto pulls Sakura for and underwater kiss, and she starts thinking that at that moment, she figured out that he was the one she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. or something,, and I think there was some kind of sand surfing thing, with Neji and Naruto, in which Neji cheated to win.

Wow, with all I remember, I'm surprised I can't find it. I've searched every inch of the NaruSaku filter and can't find it, so if anyone knows which fic I'm talking about, please give me the link.

#95 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:48 AM

That sounds like a good fic lol. I wanna read it now tongue.gif

#96 shippuuden

shippuuden

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:18 AM

I like stories like Trust and Betrayal by collective memory
but it only has two chapters!
Anyone know any other fanfiction?
Thanks

#97 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:33 AM

Oi.

Need some help.

Two fics.

First, Naruto isn't the Kyuubi Container. Sakura is. Sakura is all ebil and stuff. I have been told it's well written. But the beginning first 10 chappies are pretty stale. i can;t remember it's name.

Second.

Time Travel fic. It's been FOREVER since i saw it. It was extremely thorough. The entire Team Twelve went back in time. Naruto had just arrived for the Chuunin Finals. I can;t find it. I realy REALLY liked it.

If you can find these, i shall give you a hug.
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#98 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Mar 6 2008, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oi.

Need some help.

Two fics.

First, Naruto isn't the Kyuubi Container. Sakura is. Sakura is all ebil and stuff. I have been told it's well written. But the beginning first 10 chappies are pretty stale. i can;t remember it's name.

Second.

Time Travel fic. It's been FOREVER since i saw it. It was extremely thorough. The entire Team Twelve went back in time. Naruto had just arrived for the Chuunin Finals. I can;t find it. I realy REALLY liked it.

If you can find these, i shall give you a hug.

Well as far as your first story I think its Hell's Radiance. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3341014/1/

Don't know the second one sorry.

#99 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

I like stories like Trust and Betrayal by collective memory
but it only has two chapters!
Anyone know any other fanfiction?
Thanks

This is what this thread and this one are for. The former is a list of recommended NaruSaku fanfiction, and the latter is a list of links Narusaku fics you can find on FF.Net and other places.

I suggest you checking the recommendation thread first.

Of course, you also can check the Library.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#100 bubbaking

bubbaking

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:26 AM

Hey, I need to find a piece of fanfiction about an alternate prankster clown-like Naruto who performs tricks to win in the Chuunin Exams. He also unlocks Hinata's crazy side to beat Neji. Does anyone know what it's called?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users