• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#141 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 3 2013, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do your best! I'm sure everything will go well with college! Just watch out for testing!

what the heck? what do u mean by testing!?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#142 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

ohh . my bother is getting married. he had already planned for it a month ago . everyone knew but me. today he told me. hi brother .u know what i am getting married. i was like wtf 0.o . who the hell accepted him . whenhe showed the pic of her i was like double wtf. she was beautiful. i cant still believe my brother manages to pull that out. haha still happy about him

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#143 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

So the marriage went well. And i got a chance to meet all my relatives again. Some after a long time. We danced crazily. Me and my sister arrenged the wedding cake. It was very delicious. We all enjoyed the party. I wish my brother a very happy marriage life

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#144 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Today my brother his wife,and my sister came to my house as its in tradition we all ate together it was like a mini version of party a partylet i guess. But it was fun. The day went well till evening . Then i went to tution there my teacher became mad at me due to poor perfermance in test . I tried to convince him that it was due to the wedding. But he want convinced. He said u are a good student prem u shouldnt make excuses . U could have easily read before the wedding as u knew that there was an exam. Ahh mood off right now gonna sleep.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#145 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:38 AM

Its been a while i have updated my blog. Hum may be i should write something.

How would u like if u find out ur so called best friend is cheating on u with the girl or boy u like si much . Yeah !! Sighs*probably like kittened up. I was such a jerk that i couldnt even see this. I dont even understand why he did that . I was feeling luckey to have a friend like him now i dont even know what to think. Still he is playing like he doesnt even like her....

So this is how its going . And over that my parents.
I did poor in 2 test . And they r like. Why r ya reading . Dont read .u cant do anything in ur life . U just give us trouble.... damn . Its all getting same as before all again. It seems like i ll have be a bit serious. Again. Its just so boaring and annoying to have such people around u who make u feel sad every day.

Edited by narulsaku, 21 September 2014 - 08:40 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#146 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:11 PM

Don't worry mate! Let the world say hell about you but for one, keep in my mind that you are not a loser. Have faith in yourself and your abilities and work hard. I know you can ace the next test :) I know how the tests in India are though I don't really knw the pattern of your state. Work hard, ace the test and prove to your parents that you can do anything you wish to. I am sure they'll be proud of you then :). Don't get down by it but instead...take it as a booster dose XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#147 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

Don't worry mate! Let the world say hell about you but for one, keep in my mind that you are not a loser. Have faith in yourself and your abilities and work hard. I know you can ace the next test :) I know how the tests in India are though I don't really knw the pattern of your state. Work hard, ace the test and prove to your parents that you can do anything you wish to. I am sure they'll be proud of you then :). Don't get down by it but instead...take it as a booster dose XD

thank u my friend. I ll defenitly do it. And show em what i can do. But first i am gonna eat a sandwitch and cocacola. Yeahh.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#148 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

thank u my friend. I ll defenitly do it. And show em what i can do. But first i am gonna eat a sandwitch and cocacola. Yeahh.

Anytime :). Enjoy your snack XD. Btw...I am also an Indian XD. I am from Bombay, Maharashtra :D

#149 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

Wow u r the 6th indian i ve met here. Whats ur real name bro?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#150 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

Wow u r the 6th indian i ve met here. Whats ur real name bro?

6th? o_O Wow! I have met only 3 Indians here. You and Ns.Believe.it and Shashank! Who are the other two btw, excluding me? My real name is Soham :D. Elmas said it yesterday in 'Show yourself v3.0' yesterday XD. I hail from Bombay, Maharashtra and you?

Edited by narusaku256, 21 September 2014 - 04:35 PM.

#151 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

6th? o_O Wow! I have met only 3 Indians here. You and Ns.Believe.it and Shashank! Who are the other two btw, excluding me? My real name is Soham :D. Elmas said it yesterday in 'Show yourself v3.0' yesterday XD. I hail from Bombay, Maharashtra and you?

voila my friend. U have got a nice name. I am prem from bhubaneswar, odisha. U know what my uncle & brother too live in mumbi. Abd btw our own mod gon@krazy, thor are 2 other people.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#152 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

Hey u r older than me . Ohh man that means i am the youngest indian here. XD

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#153 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:04 PM

voila my friend. U have got a nice name. I am prem from bhubaneswar, odisha. U know what my uncle & brother too live in mumbi. Abd btw our own mod gon@krazy, thor are 2 other people.

Hola my fellow brother :D. Thank you very much :D. Prem? Wow! Even you've got a beautiful name brotha :D.

Do you visit Mumbai? Like...have you visited it anytime?

gonacrazy and Thor are Indians? o_O That's great! I have visited Bhunaneshwar once :D

#154 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hola my fellow brother :D. Thank you very much :D. Prem? Wow! Even you've got a beautiful name brotha :D.

Do you visit Mumbai? Like...have you visited it anytime?

gonacrazy and Thor are Indians? o_O That's great! I have visited Bhunaneshwar once :D

hahah.
Yes i ve visited mumbi once. Its india . We dont get all time we deserve do we? However are ya gonna participate in the H&E contest?. I am going to draw a fan art though. Hopefully a better than last years fan arts.. ohh my i gotta go to bed now bro good night and sweet dreams. I ve got a lot of works to do tomorrow. Btw what do u do now? I am sure u have passed 12th right?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#155 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

hahah.
Yes i ve visited mumbi once. Its india . We dont get all time we deserve do we? However are ya gonna participate in the H&E contest?. I am going to draw a fan art though. Hopefully a better than last years fan arts.. ohh my i gotta go to bed now bro good night and sweet dreams. I ve got a lot of works to do tomorrow. Btw what do u do now? I am sure u have passed 12th right?

LOL XD. I know right XD. H&E contest...I am not sure. I suck brutally at drawing however, I can give fanfics a shot though. If I do get time for that, I sure will try!

Going to bed so early? Aren't you an Engineering student? XD. Anyways...byeee take care and sweet dreams :D

I am currently pursuing Mechanical Engineering and I am into first year now. Infact, its just 2 months that my college has started. So...yeah...a First year student pursuing Mechanical Engineering XD. Now you know why I said 'I'd participate if I get time' XD

What do you do btw?

#156 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:01 AM

Ohhh so u r an engineering student. Well i am still in 12 . I am prepating for medical entrance . U know AIPMT and all those ..... and yeah i think everyone should participate . XD

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#157 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:14 AM

Ohhh so u r an engineering student. Well i am still in 12 . I am prepating for medical entrance . U know AIPMT and all those ..... and yeah i think everyone should participate . XD

Yep, an Engineering student :D.

You are going to apply for med? That's great going brotha. If you are preparing for AIPMT then you gotta study real hard since I think AIPMT is like an IIT entrance in Med. Study hard man! I have a friend who got an AIR 7 in AIPMT. He is in AIMS institute now. Since boards marks are not gonna be counted for you, I think you can concentrate on the Med entrance only.

If you have any doubts regarding Physics and Maths and I really mean any, feel free to contact me :D. I am just one year elder to you XD AIPMT portion is the same all over India and the concepts are the same no matter the board. So if you want I can help you with Physics and Maths :D. All the best brotha! Keep the spirits high...always :)

Edited by narusaku256, 22 September 2014 - 02:15 AM.

#158 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:08 AM

Really all india rank 7 ohhh wow he must a good one bro. Well i ll try to get it in 1 time . But it seems i wont get aiims in one trial . :(. I ll have to study hard.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#159 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:41 AM

Really all india rank 7 ohhh wow he must a good one bro. Well i ll try to get it in 1 time . But it seems i wont get aiims in one trial . :(. I ll have to study hard.

If you really want to...from the bottom of your heart that is, then you can :). Just have faith in yourself and your abilities and get the best outta yourself. Practise and practise and...practise and...practise work real hard and the universe is all yours to mold :D

#160 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

Yes thatmuch i think i can do as a student. Haha. Hey so anything special for the puja?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users