Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46716 replies to this topic

#46521 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:18 PM

Whats up?

Nothing much really, I wish i was in quarantine like everyone else at least for two weeks  :sweatdrop: .

How're you doing? 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46522 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 05:14 PM

Nothing much really, I wish i was in quarantine like everyone else at least for two weeks  :sweatdrop: .

How're you doing? 

Need some rest or just being scared? :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46523 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:10 PM

Need some rest or just being scared? :D

I need rest man everybody else are chilling while I bust my ars off, vacations start in September  :cry:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46524 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:31 PM

I need rest man everybody else are chilling while I bust my ars off, vacations start in September  :cry:

Sorry to hear that.

Well June is about to end so you only have July and August and then rest time.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46525 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 09:53 PM

Sorry to hear that.

Well June is about to end so you only have July and August and then rest time.

tenor.gif

There better be lots of sun till then or else......... :twitch: .

Posted Image                                                            

#46526 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 01:12 AM

How're you doing? 

In quarantine, for more than two weeks  :hehehe:

Also I've thought you forgot about this place  :hm:

#46527 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:52 PM

In quarantine, for more than two weeks  :hehehe:

Also I've thought you forgot about this place  :hm:

You lucky dog  :twitch: Wanna switch places?  :hm:.  

Nope I'm just to busy and exhausted to even comment anymore but I do check you guys from time to time  :sweat:.  

Posted Image                                                            

#46528 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:18 AM

You lucky dog  :twitch: Wanna switch places?  :hm:.  

Nope I'm just to busy and exhausted to even comment anymore but I do check you guys from time to time  :sweat:.  

I feel you man, don't overextend yourself, rest is needed for everybody.

#46529 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:01 PM

Been off this site for three months. Was too busy playing RoK and writing  :hehehe:

Also concerns for Tala (T XD). Her country's capital exploded several days ago. Hopeful she's fine  :sad:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 07 August 2020 - 07:02 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46530 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:many things....

Posted 11 August 2020 - 10:14 PM

Soo, I need some assistance finding an image(cross over art from another manga artist, I think in honor of Kishi?? ) that had Naruto, Sakura, Jiraiya, and Tsunade .I think the drawing was done during the war arc. I could have sworn it was in one the online manga chapters, but I couldn't find it. I appreciate all the help in advance. - _-

#46531 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 05:25 AM

Been off this site for three months. Was too busy playing RoK and writing  :hehehe:

Also concerns for Tala (T XD). Her country's capital exploded several days ago. Hopeful she's fine  :sad:

Welcome back. Also I've sent you a PM.

She's from Lebanon? I hope she's safe.

And @RandomGuy This one:

xrPhdy7.jpg

?

Edited by Nostradamus, 15 August 2020 - 05:28 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#46532 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 04:21 AM

Ahhh, yesss that's it!! I remember liking the art style of this. Thankyou soo much!

#46533 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 04:23 AM

I didn't realize Kaguya is in the back...

#46534 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 01:17 AM

Sup everyone? Are you guys doing ok through this hellish year?

xrPhdy7.jpg

Ah this pic...what could've been...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#46535 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:31 PM

Hellooo. How's it going everyone ?

tenor.gif

THANKS!!!!! 
200w.gif
giphy.gif

Honestly it would have never crossed my mind if he didn't spill the beans  :chuckle: .

You got lucky this time :fu:

She's from Lebanon? I hope she's safe.

Yes. I'm fine after the port explosion. Thank you.

We are hoping that we get rid of this corrupt political class as soon as possible.

And @RandomGuy This one:
xrPhdy7.jpg
?

This image is so nice. The art is so fine. It's also a paralleled pairing. I like these four characters a lot.

Sup everyone? Are you guys doing ok through this hellish year?

Ah this pic...what could've been...

As much as we can, doing ok. What about you ?

Edited by T XD, 24 September 2020 - 06:55 PM.

#46536 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 September 2020 - 07:49 PM

Enable GingerHey Tala. Seeing you online makes me happy.

I guess its the same with our countries. Got to change the entire infrastructure of the American politics. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46537 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:41 PM

Hey, guys. I gotta ask. Anyone ever see some of McDonald's commercials from Japan? Some of them are pretty neat!

#46538 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 07:07 PM

Enable GingerHey Tala. Seeing you online makes me happy.

I guess its the same with our countries. Got to change the entire infrastructure of the American politics. 

It's time for new political and electoral systems to be implemented in different countries around the world. Historical change is in the making.

Hey, guys. I gotta ask. Anyone ever see some of McDonald's commercials from Japan? Some of them are pretty neat!

Just saw few of them on YouTube. Yeah, they're nice. Some of the actors' voices reminds of anime during fighting scenes :P

#46539 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 11:19 PM

Yes. I'm fine after the port explosion. Thank you.

We are hoping that we get rid of this corrupt political class as soon as possible.

Happy to hear that.

Is that even possible? I believe corruption and politics go hand in hand.

Edited by Nostradamus, 30 September 2020 - 11:29 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#46540 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 04:18 AM

Ayy, good that T is safe, this year has been crazy all around, hope you people staying safe!  :ninja:  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users