The volume 2 cover is out btw.

#82 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:32 PM

Sorry, not to bursts your bubbles. I don't not understand how SP went back to Sakura for Naruto. Did SP finally do a NS insert filler or something? I haven't paid attention to the anime for nearly a month. Plus, I'm talking about Boruto manga, not SP. Its been rumored for so long that Hinata returns to action alongside her son in the manga.

I did not have a bubble to burst. What I meant was. After they failed to really sell Hinata as the heroine, and once the Japanese fans made it abundantly clear they did not like her enough for the entire series to revolve around her. They awkwardly put her back in the background to try and save the series. Which led Sakura becoming the heroine again by default. Now they're trying again (hinata as heroine) with their filler now that the adaptation of the manga is over and their doing their own thing (that is apparently leading to an adaptation of the last). Also both the gaiden and the movie they are clearly trying to sell the audience Salad as the new heroine, and Bolt default love interest. Hinata having a prominent role later on in Boruto (once they actually start having a story) is likely but I think those rumors of her becoming the heroine were actually a joke...or maybe the not. Who knows?

The volume 2 cover is out btw.

Oh joy will it have 3 chapters like last time or will they add one more?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 December 2016 - 04:01 PM.

#83 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:46 PM

I don't know nor do I care.

#84 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

5558667-02.jpg

Thanks 4life!!

Volume 2' cover..

ugh... I don't even know!!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#85 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

Lets end the movie and skip to the mother and son being the protagonist and heroine. I want to see how long Hinata will last in the heroine position in her son's manga :hehehe:  

NAH Hinata is not the heroine, because she lost her bewbies! :lmao:  :zaru: even the fans say so!!!! :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#86 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

5558667-02.jpg

Thanks 4life!!

Volume 2' cover..

This cover looks awful. Ignoring the art just look at the villain. He barely looks like the 'effeminate one'. He posed like an evil overlord about to enact an evil plan on our hero's traveling group.

What they needed to do was make him looks either falsely divine or eerie. You know to go with he suppose to be stronger then Kaguya who was onto a goddess in the ninja world. Like have him in a meditative pose to make him look divine and serene but then have it in such a way that it looks off somehow. Then have Naruto and Bolt above him looking the opposite direction of each other to show they aren't see eye to eye or getting along in the chapters.

God even the cover artist has become incompetent.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 November 2016 - 03:59 PM.

#87 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

This cover looks awful. Ignoring the art just look at the villain. He barely looks like the 'effeminate one'. He posed like an evil overlord about to enact an evil plan on our hero's traveling group.

What they needed to do was make him looks either falsely divine or eerie. You know to go with he suppose to be stronger then Kaguya who was onto a goddess in the ninja world. Like have him in a meditative pose to make him look divine and serene but then have it in such a way that it looks off somehow. Then have Naruto and Bolt above him looking the opposite direction of each other to show they aren't see eye to eye or getting along in the chapters.

God even the cover artist has become incompetent.

I'm surprised this even got a second volume and is still going on. Can we agreed all villains after nagato all sucked expect maybe menma and yes I know he's a movie villain be he was the best dark version of naruto and had so many idea go with him. Seriously obito was a whiney kitten that wouldn't shut up, madara was bland and boring and so op, kaguya had no point, toneri has no reason to exist along with any villain after sasuke and Sasuke sucks as a villain.

#88 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:27 AM

eh, that was bound to happen

Wasn't that supposedly the point of one having the son and the other having a daughter around the same age? Besides, it's not like Kishi wasn't pulling stunts like this in the original such as with 181 and 693.

#89 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

Wasn't that supposedly the point of one having the son and the other having a daughter around the same age? Besides, it's not like Kishi wasn't pulling stunts like this in the original such as with 181 and 693.

Not only that but the Son of Naruto (and Hinata/nH) getting together with the daughter of Sasuke (and Sakura/SS) (SNS). The boy looking like Naruto while the daughter like Karin (SK) in a relationship the is very reminiscent of Naruto and Sakura relationship (NS) and or Naruto and Sasuke (SNS). So it a pairing that would be hitting 4 (nH/SS/NS/SNS) big pairings fanbase. In theory. That's basically printing its own money at that point. Shame they completely kitten it up with how they have been delivering it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 December 2016 - 05:29 AM.

#90 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:53 PM

Not only that but the Son of Naruto (and Hinata/nH) getting together with the daughter of Sasuke (and Sakura/SS) (SNS). The boy looking like Naruto while the daughter like Karin (SK) in a relationship the is very reminiscent of Naruto and Sakura relationship (NS) and or Naruto and Sasuke (SNS). So it a pairing that would be hitting 4 (nH/SS/NS/SNS) big pairings fanbase. In theory. That's basically printing its own money at the point. Shame they completely kitten it up with how they have been delivering it.

It just keeps getting worse. And this has nothing to with anything but with the nh and ss fandom I want trick them into opening the box from hellraiser and let pinhead do his thing especially to double4, and Swayermage 7, fornever I can tolerate him now.

#91 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 05:29 AM

It just keeps getting worse. And this has nothing to with anything but with the nh and ss fandom I want trick them into opening the box from hellraiser and let pinhead do his thing especially to double4, and Swayermage 7, fornever I can tolerate him now.

How can you stand foreverworld!?

#92 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:20 AM

NAH Hinata is not the heroine, because she lost her bewbies! :lmao:  :zaru: even the fans say so!!!! :yes:

Would be interesting because I already doing a Sakura and her son's story. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#93 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:02 AM

How can you stand foreverworld!?

My hatred for him has been lessened while ago, his non naruto stuff is ok and very little of his naruto is decent. Trust me I still hate him, but I like him more than double 4 and Sawyer.

#94 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:03 AM

Would be interesting because I already doing a Sakura and her son's story.

You mean her and shina.

#95 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

You mean her and shina.

Yup.

#96 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

Yup.

Ya shina ftw and is the true son of naruto and hanami is the true daughter of naruto.

#97 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:43 AM

Ya shina ftw and is the true son of naruto and hanami is the true daughter of naruto.

Shinashiku possible for Kishimoto saying he would like their son named Shinashiku, but Hanami is fan made.

#98 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:51 PM

5558667-02.jpg

Thanks 4life!!

Volume 2' cover..

*Throws up* :sick: That is disgusting..................................... :down:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#99 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:01 PM

Shinashiku possible for Kishimoto saying he would like their son named Shinashiku, but Hanami is fan made.

So hanami is more likable than himawari and young hanami is so cute.

#100 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:10 PM

*Throws up* :sick: That is disgusting..................................... :down:

How is it that the art looks worse than the designs in the last especially naruto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users