1436 replies to this topic

#81 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

Wait, wouldn't Sakura be Heaven, and Naruto the Earth, given what we've already established throughout the course of the story? 

Yeah, you're right. I always get those two confused on which one represents Naruto and Sakura. Mostly because of Sakura's symbol...

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#82 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

WTF is this???

Naruto not even stronger than sasuke(let it be i don't care) and he is defeated,about to get the final blow from.....in the end of the manga.....PERFECT.....Not even in the end naruto wins or even has a slight advantage over sasuke after this whole manga

What kind of MC or protagonist is portrayed here???

Why is this garbage even named naruto ???

Sakura woke up only to say sasuke-kun first and again after the last attempted murder on her.

:bash:

So is sakura supposed to save the MC from his deathblow in the end of his manga ?.......that OVA like i guess.

Why is it such a bad thing that the MC isn't the strongest being in the universe? Please explain why you're opposed to Sakura intervening to finish the fight.

Edited by Branden, 23 October 2014 - 11:25 AM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#83 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

The one he did in his RM form so it shouldnt cause issues. 

He will not in any mode, it mean naruto will damage his right hand.

#84 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

lol are you really complaining about she first said Sasuke's name? Don't be so silly guys.

Naruto repelled amaterasu with kyuubi's chakra...

Its kittening annoying hearing saying his name first all the time even after what he did to her   :facepalm: . I know its irrelevant but it destroys her image much like NS so people won't take this lightly .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#85 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

I said Sakura was going to wake up in this chapter, I called it. I have a theory since its the second time Kishi shows a flashback panel of little Sakura. Sakura arrives and sees Sasuke about to land the final blow on Naruto. That's when she gets the ultimate revelation having flashbacks on Naruto, remembering Yamato's words from 297, her confession, Minato's girlfriend comment and when she was giving him CPR. She realises she loves Naruto so much, her feelings for him are stronger than any feelings she will have for Sasuke. She rushes in and takes the attack for him shocking Naruto. She tells him she loves him very much before losing conscious. Naruto gets pissed and beats Sasuke. I highly doubt Kishi will make Sakura punch Sasuke, besides this will parallel what she did for Chiyo and her final words to her.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#86 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:26 AM

I think I just realized that everyone is still trapped in IT.

:lmao:

Okay, that's just hilarious to me

#87 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Right after they fall from their big techs. 

Oh, gotcha! I still think his arm was okay at that point, though, wasn't it? 

Yeah, you're right. I always get those two confused on which one represents Naruto and Sakura. Mostly because of Sakura's symbol...

Oh, gotcha! Haha! 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#88 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

How interesting that Amaterasu would be the cause of Naruto's battle scar, but his arm wasn't exposed to it. The chakra cloak was protecting it. 

If there was any semblance of reasoning or limitation to this series then she would be too late to do anything to prevent Sasuke's Chidori from connecting. His arm is only a downward thrust away and Sakura is all the way back where the Shinju is located. It would at least take the majority of the chapter to reach the VotE.

oh ok. i mean that would be a good reason why it's bandaged, but it didn't happen.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#89 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Also. I JUST LOVE THIS CHAPTER. I'm really happy that Kishi took that route.  

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#90 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

The one he did in his RM form so it shouldnt cause issues. 

He will not in any mode, it mean naruto will damage his right hand.

#91 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Naruto will be a shadown clone but Naruto wont stab him in the back, Sasuke will say you had your chance but then Sakura will knock him out. 

Naruto will be done, but he would have had the chance to kill Sasuke and Sakura knocks Sasuke out. Almost a draw. 

43iduct.jpg

#92 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

I think I just realized that everyone is still trapped in IT.

:lmao:

Okay, that's just hilarious to me

loooool

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#93 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

WTF KISHI?

Denial Denial everywhere. Just accept sometimes when Sakura considers about Sasuke above Naruto.

And as far as the time during CPR goes, she wouldn't have known anything ahppened to Naruto unless Gaara would have been there, so how will she think about Sasuke. I really think she would have jumped over Naruto to Sasuke if she would have seen his condition, because she always tends to think about Sasuke kun above anyone just like Naruto thinks about Sasuke above everyone else. Just make SS canon, sakura deserves a man who treats her like bullsh** and then Naruto can also finally move on to a better girl.

Because logic dictates that SHE KNEW BOTH were fighting. Stop picking on other people just because they don't share your screwed view over Sakura!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#94 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

lol watch that vulnerable naruto be a clone.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#95 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

This is gonna be a loooooooong week ..... 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#96 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

WTF is this???

Naruto not even stronger than sasuke(let it be i don't care) and he is defeated,about to get the final blow from.....in the end of the manga.....PERFECT.....Not even in the end naruto wins or even has a slight advantage over sasuke after this whole manga

What kind of MC or protagonist is portrayed here???

Why is this garbage even named naruto ???

Hey, I think you need to calm down a bit  :sweat: This is typical Naruto. This is how all his fights are.

It'll look as if he is doomed, everyone thinks that he lost but it never is the case. He turns it around and wins the fight in the end. That's what Naruto Uzumaki is all about.

Also I have a pretty good feeling that it'll be the shadow clone jutsu, Naruto's signature move, that'll give the final blow to Sasuke. Especially because the arrogant Sasuke disrespected that jutsu last chapter. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 23 October 2014 - 11:35 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#97 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:30 AM

predictable fight is predictable. 

~yawn~

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#98 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Sasuke absorbed the lasts of the chakra Kurama gave Naruto.Therefore there is no way it can be a clone as Naruto is out of chakra

#99 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Also. I JUST LOVE THIS CHAPTER. I'm really happy that Kishi took that route.  

Same! It was just so raw and intense! Perfection! :D 

There's also another reason why I cannot see Sakura being involved, though: Sasuke, himself. If what he did to her was just his reaction to her having spoken up from the goodness of her heart, I don't want to know what he'd do to her, if she were to truly intervene. He said it himself: He didn't want her to have anything to do with it. If she were to come, who knows what disastrous outcomes could result? Besides, there still seems to be something that needs to be resolved between Naruto and Sasuke. The tension in the air shows that it won't immediately jump to Sasuke trying to end Naruto's life. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#100 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

He pulls a Hashirama? I'll be cool with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users