#41 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Lol Obito was mocking them there

Why does this scene popped into my mind.

And dear Sakura is finally back...well not really finally. I mean she was missed for one chapter and that was it.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#42 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

I'm pretty sure is the thread-and-needle-no-jutsu.

No I mean his right hand chakra thing. Is it raikiri?

Oh I think sakura will dying in this volume. With all the focus lately.

#43 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

do u guys like sakura's new bangs? :confused:

I actually love it...but I feel like that's the unpopular opinion xD.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#44 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Alot better than last week is one thing I'm gonna say, but that ever lasting smile from Sakura was adorable. It comes to show that Naruto and only Naruto can give her that smile. The worried face she had earlier almost reminded me of the look she made back in 628, but ultimately I see a NaruSaku moment coming up soon. Kakashi good to know you're doing well, and hopefully you make it back to the battlefield in the next chapter.  

My review:  

Honestly too much fuss about it, i dont see any romantic undertones on Sakura on that moment, just the same thing of her worrying about Naruto.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#45 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I think Sakura was actually tired and couldn't heal Shikamaru to  his full extent because if we remember she was hurt not to long ago then she went to shikamaru right away. Also Tsuande had way more time to come to the battle fully charged with chakra.

#46 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

some folk are gonna be pissed though

You forgot shino

#47 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

I actually love it...but I feel like that's the unpopular opinion xD.

Actually a lot of Sakura haters/fans said they like her better with bangs.

#48 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

I didn't see any Katsuyu did her summoning time out?

43iduct.jpg

#49 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I love the chapter. It feel so great to see Tsunade proud of Sakura helping out. :)

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#50 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I know people are going to deny me and say my post is pushing it, but this chapter has giving me one more reason to believe NaruSaku is canon. Just the fact that this whole situation happened and right when Sasuke is there too. There is no Sasuke worship, we got no reverse character, and we have Sasuke once again being overthrown by Naruto. The power he has, the will and the love he shows not just for his teammates but for everyone is what makes him a good Hokage. Shikamaru as his right hand man? Hell to the yeah. Shikamaru is the brains and Naruto is the heart.

The way Sakura looked through out this whole chapter and how she cared about Naruto; how she felt and cried during that panel for him. Her entire range of emotion wasn't for Sasuke...it was all for Naruto. Looking at this chapter is a complete +1 for NS and I feel it is a real NS moment. Sure, we got Hinata in there who says what she usually says, but it was the same stuff. This we have Sakura once again being surprised and taken back by Naruto's abilities.

These moments, while seem so insignificant to everyone else, to me speak volumes. All the crap that people kept saying that all Sakura thinks about is Sasuke, well here is your proof that not once did she think about him at all. He might as well not have been there.

Personally, this whole chapter was an NS moment. You can agree or disagree with me all you like, but I say it is an NS moment...no, an NS chapter.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 October 2013 - 02:04 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Next week Kakashi returns!! I am so excited

Me too. I'm looking forward more to Kakashi than the rest.

I understand that it's contextually significant for Naruto to be aiding his allies when they need him but it just undermines the importance of other characters and their duties if he is managing all of their duties like a jack of all trades. Well that's not completely accurate. It's because of his accursed bijuu that he is managing the feat. Although I wouldn't put it past Kishi if he were to alternatively write Naruto as transferring just his sage chakra to heal instead. Fukasaku did mention that it expedites the restorative process as they were training.

Apparently a fuss in this chapter, besides the obvious about it amounting to yet another motivational tangent, is Naruto healing Shikamaru when Sakura was having a very difficult time stabilising his condition. I did think it was upsetting to see Tsunade casually restoring his chakra with just a touch of her hand on his forehead. Why couldn't Sakura manage that feat as well? It's obvious that she helped but her duty was apparently the most taxing on the user.

It's difficult to assess how much the three of them contributed to Shikamaru's recovery.

Yeah, that's one of my gripes about this chapter. The drama got thrown out the window so quickly like that. When is it enough for Kishi to keep undermining Sakura? Kishi should've just let her do her thing and shine instead of her master just magically touching Shikamaru back to health.

On another note though, I'm glad to see Tsunade's interaction with Sakura and her Grandfather. And it sure is a good thing that Tsunade's alive, otherwise Hashi would be ripping Madara into confetti over and over again with that Gigantic Buddha Statue of his.

Another build up chapter, but this one I think was pretty good.

I suppose it was already foreshadowed but it's nice to confirm how Shikamaru wants to become Naruto's adviser so he won't allow himself to die because of it. Also, Kiba still talking about being Hokage just made me lol. No Kiba, just no, go away.

And now I hope people finally understand that talking about being at someone's side it's meant to be completely platonic, otherwise they'll have to accept Shikamaru also having romantic feelings for Naruto. :twitch:

Hinata herself also made reference about how she wants to stay at his side too, which is to say that Hinata's sentiments are the same as Shikamaru and not some subtle romantic aspiration as some people have made themselves believe.

I did like that it was a combo of Naruto and Sakura that ended up saving Shikamaru's life. Although I don't know what exactly did Tsunade do to Shikamaru when she got there. Did she also use medic chakra to further heal him? It seems like Shikamaru's energy was revitalized.

One last thing: What was Shino talking about having 3 advisors? Was he referring to Naruto or Kiba? I didn't quite understand the intent of that sentence and why he said it to Akamaru.

Pfftt. Good one.

Oh yeah, I'm hoping we'll see some interaction between Tobirama and Shikamaru. Who knows, maybe Shikamaru will chew him out about the whole Uchiha problem. Something Hashirama reprimanded him over and over. He could probably say that he'll never do any of those things Tobirama did to his face.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#52 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Guys I can't get over how adorable Sakura looks in this chapter!! And when Tsunade patted her head :wub:  SO. CUTE.

JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE THIS IS OMF

I'm glad this chapter dealt with Sakura healing Shikamaru--I would've hated it if it got put on the back-burner to be dealt with later. Omg guys, Shika said he wanted to stay at Naruto's side! ShikaNaru is totes going to end up canon now (It's funny cause even Shikamaru and Naruto have a more developed relationship than Naruto and Hinata :lulz: ).

Sakura worrying about the well-being of her man :smug: Looks like we have another moment to add to the Build-up thread?  :fan:

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#53 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

This chapter was way better than last week's. And Kishi finally show Kakashi after how many chapters (he should've shown a glimpse of him before the God Tree erupted to its glory). Get a move on, Kakashi, your students and former dead sensei are out there fighting a chakra-sucking tree! (Though I have a feeling Kakashi isn't going to last for some reason. I'm feeling a sacrificial move from him soon so he can take Obito with him).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#54 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Manga Stream version is also out-

http://readms.com/r/naruto/649/2084/1

*More accurate translation*

Edited by LivinG_Dead, 02 October 2013 - 01:58 PM.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#55 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

Yeah, that's one of my gripes about this chapter. The drama got thrown out the window so quickly like that. When is it enough for Kishi to keep undermining Sakura? Kishi should've just let her do her thing and shine instead of her master just magically touching Shikamaru back to health.

On another note though, I'm glad to see Tsunade's interaction with Sakura and her Grandfather. And it sure is a good thing that Tsunade's alive, otherwise Hashi would be ripping Madara into confetti over and over again with that Gigantic Buddha Statue of his.

It's a gripe but don't let it detract from the enjoyableness of the chapter. Most of it was very good and this will hopefully be the last set-up for some time. 

Did anyone else notice how Kakashi was drawn without a bijuu shroud despite the connection that he should have after having already been supplied with Kurama's chakra?  Minato's FTG may not be capable of transcending dimensions in spite of a familiar chakra resonance existing inside of Kamui. 

#56 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

You forgot shino

Uhh, ops ? :D Forgot about that , sorry . :sweat:

I know people are going to deny me and say my post is pushing it, but this chapter has giving me one more reason to believe NaruSaku is canon. Just the fact that this whole situation happened and right when Sasuke is there too. There is no Sasuke worship, we got no reverse character, and we have for once Sasuke once again being overthrown by Naruto. The power he has, the will and the love he shows not just for his teammates but for everyone is what makes him a good Hokage. Shikamaru as his right hand man? Hell to the yeah. Shikamaru is the brains and Naruto is the heart.

The way Sakura looked through out this whole chapter and how she cared about Naruto; how she felt and cried during that panel for him. Her entire range of emotion wasn't for Sasuke...it was all for Naruto. Looking at this chapter is a complete +1 for NS and I feel it is a real NS moment. Sure, we got Hinata in there who says what she usually says, but it was the same stuff. This we have Sakura once again being surprised and taken back by Naruto's abilities.

These moments, while seem so insignificant to everyone else, to me speak volumes. All the crap that people kept saying that all Sakura thinks about is Sasuke, well here is your proof that not once did she think about him at all. He might as well not have been there.

Personally, this whole chapter was an NS moment. You can agree or disagree with me all you like, but I say it is an NS moment...no, an NS chapter.

This post and the chapter gave me a huge feel...

hmpf

Guys I can't get over how adorable Sakura looks in this chapter!! And when Tsunade patted her head :wub:  SO. CUTE.

JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE THIS IS OMF

I'm glad this chapter dealt with Sakura healing Shikamaru--I would've hated it if it got put on the back-burner to be dealt with later. Omg guys, Shika said he wanted to stay at Naruto's side! ShikaNaru is totes going to end up canon now (It's funny cause even Shikamaru and Naruto have a more developed relationship than Naruto and Hinata :lulz: ).

Sakura worrying about the well-being of her man :smug: Looks like we have another moment to add to the Build-up thread?  :fan:

I know , right? I just wanna hug her and squeeze the cuteness out of her :umm: :glomp: :squish: :wibble: :wow: :smug: .

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#57 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Wait a minute Bee's raps are rhyming finally lol 

43iduct.jpg

#58 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

I know people are going to deny me and say my post is pushing it, but this chapter has giving me one more reason to believe NaruSaku is canon. Just the fact that this whole situation happened and right when Sasuke is there too. There is no Sasuke worship, we got no reverse character, and we have for once Sasuke once again being overthrown by Naruto. The power he has, the will and the love he shows not just for his teammates but for everyone is what makes him a good Hokage. Shikamaru as his right hand man? Hell to the yeah. Shikamaru is the brains and Naruto is the heart.

I agree partially although the chapter enforces again what Sakura felt when she give the speech to the shinobis, she understands Naruto and worries about him but it's the same thing that we got this whole arc, ofc i feel that NS is canon but it's not due to this moment but Saku/Kushina parallel and the fact that this chapter enforced that Sasuke is not going to be on the village.

The hints about how Naruto's life as hokage will be the chapter gives more about that.

I like NS moments and stuff but i love progress and development and it's something that this moment doenst have.

I just hope Kishi starts moving on, and i feel that ObiRin parallel is going to play soon after i see Naruto thinking about not letting any of his friends die, i know it's related to shika but could be something afterwards.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 02 October 2013 - 02:03 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#59 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Couple of realizations this chapter that the majority should see honestly...

NARUHINA- closed. HAS been closed too. Its like Kishi is closing that door from all sides. The front door, backdoor, side door. We're constantly seeing that with that relationship, it's nothing major
He's pushed it away actually and her panels are now dedicated to being an equal to Naruto and nothing more. We're shown this undeniably this chapter IMO. She heard what Shikamaru said and she knows what he meant snd she added to that. She wants to walk by his side as a comrade, an equal, nothing more. At least that's what it seems like right now.

NARUSAKU- As James has said before, Sasuke is there and with that, we see Sakura worrying about both at times but moreso about Naruto and with that, her devotion and whom she values more between the two is more apparent. She's not fangirling or going bonkers over Sasuke and she's not downing Naruto for him. She hasn't in such a long time. For me, it honestly feels like she can live without Sasuke but can't live without Naruto. With that said, things are looking consistently well for NS, and it feels great. Sakura is such a sweet girl. She was very caring and such this chapter and with that, I wondered how could anyone hate this girl at this point. I look forward to more awesomeness from this pair.

SASUSAKU- .............-_- what can we say about this? It is and will continue to be dead.

#60 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

I like Sakura with messy hair. But I have to say, it will be quite the jest if all this talk they are giving is for nothing and Obito plan works in the end. (I still want to see them getting trapped).

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users