Close
Photo

Ideal NS moment that you feel would make NS canon ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#41 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Umm i think your jumping the gun a  bit... no a lot here. She does love sasuke and its debatable as to wether she loves naruto.

from what i see and from what i view love as Sakura-Chan to me loves Naruto without knowing . she does  with her heart but not her mind . In her mind in my opinion she believes she still loves Sasuke . But how can she even love Sasuke in the first place thats what I'm confused about sasuke ain't do nothing to make her love him except for the bench thing in which I think thats what brought her hopes up . To me she never truly loved Sasuke in the first place . but imo I think she been started falling for Naruto but hey thats my opinion . Sakura-Chan loves Naruto subconsiously but something will have to happen to have these feelings forced out of her and finally realize she loves him . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 08:07 PM.

Posted Image

#42 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

For me...

Sakura would be in a situation where she had to choose between being in Sasuke or Naruto side. A meeting (date), an dramatic situation (like the death of Obito), in a fight to protect someone... I would prefer to be an event after war. She would choose Naruto. The dialogue would go like this...

"- Sakura-chan, what are you...? Why?

- This is it. We're definitly going to do this together. Right here, right now. You won't let me behind you anymore. We'll be side to side. It's been my promise to you since...

- Since Sasuke have left.

- We've break so many promises between us... I could not keep my promises to you... It's ok now...

- So, i'm not good for you?

- That's not it...! I just... You... You don't want this, right? You want to be on someone else's side.

- Oh, ok. (sighs) And then, there's you defining something for me.

- Your hard-head always was the most annoying thing about you... For me.

- But... I kinda understand it now. My harsh mood is something that not everyone can stand. But I do accept your stubborn nature. And you don't mind my imperfection. You never did.

- Sakura-chan... 

- But you still do assume things that are not correct! It's right, i can't lie to you, but you always see much more than you should!

- Then what is it?

- You still don't see the obvious, right? (laughs)

- Don't make a fool of me, Sakura-chan... 

- I have chose to be on your side, dummy. 

- ...!

- Can you say that I'm lying to myself now?

- But... You still do love Sasuke... Don't you?

- And why can't I love someone else as well? I have to be stuck with him forever? It's all about Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun... I think it's you who loves him!

- Oooow, no way! Cut that out! Geez...

- I want to be yours.

- ...!

- If... You still want to be mine, of course... What's about that weird face?

- I can't hold my smile anymore...!

- Idiot, just smile! (laughs)

- Oh yeah? (laughs) But it's really ok for you?

- What does it looks like? (smile)

- It's not one of your jokes, is it?

- Goddamn, I never would joke around with something like this!! (punches him) I never have! Accept it already, Dammit!!

- Aww!! (still laughing) I was just thinking...!

- What?

- You... Really have a charming forehead...!

- ...!

- And... Um...

- ... You want to kiss it?

- ... Whoa... How did you know?

- Heh... It's a thing only you would say."

Almost a fanfic, dayum. And that would be it.

EDIT: Fixed some Typographical errors.

Edited by Ausakura, 13 September 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#43 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

For me...

Sakura would be in a situation where she had to choose between being in Sasuke or Naruto side. A meeting (date), an dramatic situation (like the death of Obito), in a fight to protect someone... I would prefer to be an event after war. She would choose Naruto. The dialogue would go like this...

"- Sakura-chan, what are you...? Why?

- This is it. We're definitly going to do this together. Right here, right now. You won't let me behind you anymore. We'll be side to side. It's been my promise to you since...

- Since Sasuke have left.

- We've break so many promises between us... I could not keep my promises to you... It's ok now...

- So, i'm not good for you?

- That's not it...! I just... You... You don't want this, right? You want to be on someone else's side.

- Oh, ok. (sighs) And then, there's you defining something for me.

- Your hard-head always was the most annoying thing about you... For me.

- But... I kinda understand it now. My harsh mood is something that not everyone can stand. But I do accept your stubborn nature. And you don't mind my imperfection. You never did.

- Sakura-chan... 

- But you still do assume things that are not correct! It's right, i can't lie to you, but you always see much more than you should!

- Then what is it?

- You still don't see the obvious, right? (laughs)

- Don't make a fool of me, Sakura-chan... 

- I have chose to be on your side, dummy. 

- ...!

- Can you say that I'm lying to myself now?

- But... You still do love Sasuke... Don't you?

- And why can't I love someone else as well? I have to be stuck with him forever? It's all about Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun... I think it's you who loves him!

- Oooow, no way! Cut that out! Geez...

- I want to be yours.

- ...!

- If... You still want to be mine, of course... What's about that weird face?

- I can't hold my smile anymore...!

- Idiot, just smile! (laughs)

- Oh yeah? (laughs) But it's really ok for your?

- What does it looks like? (smile)

- It's not one of your jokes, are it?

- Goddamn, I never would joke around with something like this!! (punches him) I never have! Accept it already, Dammit!!

- Aww!! (still laughing) I was just thinking...!

- What?

- You... Really have a charming forehead...!

- ...!

- And... Um...

- ... You want to kiss it?

- ... Whoa... How did you know?

- Heh... It's a thing only you would say."

Almost a fanfic, dayum. And that would be it.

whoa you should go write a fanfic i would love to read it . 

Posted Image

#44 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

spoiler tag for length

Nice I like it ^^ you can make this into a full blown fanfiction if you want to. I'd read it :D~

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#45 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

spoiler tag for length

Nice I like it ^^ you can make this into a full blown fanfiction if you want to. I'd read it :D~

i like the second picture it looks nice . 

Posted Image

#46 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

I mean the fact that everytime Sakura-Chan does something to show Naruto that she loves him he is completely oblivious too it or he is knocked out like for example. 

1. 297 - sakura-chan cried over naruto and expressed her love for him but Naruto was in Kn4 form . 

2 . Sakura-Chan constantly smiles at Naruto warmly but Naruto's head is always turned and he doesn't notice it . 

Naruto is completely closeminded in the fact that he thinks Sakura-Chan still loves Sasuke . Which is why he chooses to be oblivious to these signs Sakura-Chan gives to him. because he belives that she will never feel the same way about him in return which is why Sakura-Chan has to do something to show Naruto how she feels but of course even she doesn't know how she feels about him yet so she has to figure out her feelings for Naruto as well she has to tap into her Inner self to find that she is in love with Naruto . 

I cant wait for Sakura to admit she loves naruto

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#47 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

I cant wait for Sakura to admit she loves naruto

well like other have said she has to drop the 'feelings' for sasuke first . feeliNGS IN WHICH I BELIEVE SHE NEVER HAD BTW > then she can see her  love for Naruto . 

Posted Image

#48 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

I just had an idea, but I am combining two threads for this one. I mentioned in 4life's thread how I see the moon eye plan being. Well, here is where the NS moment comes in that says "this is it"

Zatheko replied with this

The genjutsu will show what a person wants most right? Maybe it will show Sakura with Naruto showing that deep down that is what she truly desires and this could wake up her feelings for him, or even the opposite where it does show her with Sasuke but then she sees it isn't all that great and that something is missing and that something is Naruto.

Or something like that.

If the genjutsu happens it will probably be temporary till they find a way out, how they do that I have no clue. Maybe like you said something NS related gets them out.

Again I thought, this is where the we can get the proof if what Sakura desires most is Naruto. A NS moment in this genjutsu world would prove without a doubt that she is in love with Naruto and it doesn't even need to be overly blown romantic. It just has to show that Naruto is the person she thinks about indefinitely over Sasuke and boom: NS canon.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

I just had an idea, but I am combining two threads for this one. I mentioned in 4life's thread how I see the moon eye plan being. Well, here is where the NS moment comes in that says "this is it"

Again I thought, this is where the we can get the proof if what Sakura desires most is Naruto. A NS moment in this genjutsu world would prove without a doubt that she is in love with Naruto and it doesn't even need to be overly blown romantic. It just has to show that Naruto is the person she thinks about indefinitely over Sasuke and boom: NS canon.

I like that theory . I hope this could happen . 

Posted Image

#50 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

I really like this idea as well.  I think if Obito actually manages to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi without being stopped by Sasuke, Madara, the Kages, or whomever, that it would be an ideal opportunity to explore Sakura's feelings.  I myself would be very interested in seeing what Sakura would get in her ideal world personally.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#51 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

after all the fight, sakura reviving or healing unconscious naruto while crying then naruto will sit up and kiss sakura's forehead. then sakura hugs naruto :))

#52 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

I really like this idea as well.  I think if Obito actually manages to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi without being stopped by Sasuke, Madara, the Kages, or whomever, that it would be an ideal opportunity to explore Sakura's feelings.  I myself would be very interested in seeing what Sakura would get in her ideal world personally.

I hope this could be the next SN moment . 

after all the fight, sakura reviving or healing unconscious naruto while crying then naruto will sit up and kiss sakura's forehead. then sakura hugs naruto :))

sounds good but I would like after Naruto kiss Sakura-Chan's forehead that she just release all her love for him and kiss him passionately but thats just me . 

Posted Image

#53 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

well like other have said she has to drop the 'feelings' for sasuke first . feeliNGS IN WHICH I BELIEVE SHE NEVER HAD BTW > then she can see her  love for Naruto . 

lol true

#54 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

I hope this could be the next SN moment . 

sounds good but I would like after Naruto kiss Sakura-Chan's forehead that she just release all her love for him and kiss him passionately but thats just me . 

its fine...i think its better :)

#55 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

lol true

you think so too .?

Posted Image

#56 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

its fine...i think its better :)

well Great Minds do think alike :)

Posted Image

#57 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

you think so too .?

yeah im just waiting for a narusaku moment

#58 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

yeah im just waiting for a narusaku moment

whats your opinion on Sakura-chan's "love" for Sasuke .? because I know for a fact she never loved him . Its all Naruto the reason why she loved Sasuke . So her love for Sasuke really belongs to Naruto . 

Edited by Superman333, 14 September 2013 - 03:29 AM.

Posted Image

#59 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

well Great Minds do think alike :)

haha...this time i definitely agree..

#60 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

haha...this time i definitely agree..

^_^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users