Close
Photo

Ideal NS moment that you feel would make NS canon ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#1 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

what would be your ideal moment that would make NaruSaku canon ?

Posted Image

#2 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

Sakura saving Naruto from Sasuke.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#3 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

Sakura saving Naruto from Sasuke.

thats a good one . 

Posted Image

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

Aside ending SS, that's a good question. I know SS end doesn't mean NS moment, but it's a direction that she decided to go which is drastic. So, an ideal of NS? Well, there is so many, I can't think of one. For this arc, even there are others, I will say OVA 2011 scene.

#5 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

Aside ending SS, that's a good question. I know SS end doesn't mean NS moment, but it's a direction that she decided to go which is drastic. So, an ideal of NS? Well, there is so many, I can't think of one. For this arc, even there are others, I will say OVA 2011 scene.

add a kiss in and her telling Naruto she loves him and that would make a great one . 

Posted Image

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

add a kiss in and her telling Naruto she loves him and that would make a great one . 

Yes, but that sounds like the ending or near ending. I am thinking of the moment that it's pretty much "give up, haters" moment.

#7 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Yes, but that sounds like the ending or near ending. I am thinking of the moment that it's pretty much "give up, haters" moment.

the whole OVA scene sounds like a finale NS scene . A give up haters one would be pretty much her admitting to her self that she doesn't love Sasuke anymore but someone else has her heart but its never revealed who it is yet or something along the lines of what she did back with the Lover Nin . But only to herself or her having a battle with her Inner Sakura .  I would love to see Inner Sakura have a battle with herself and compare both Naruto and Sasuke with the goods and th bads etc . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 03:05 AM.

Posted Image

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

I don't know, since they're in the war, that scene is a classic "It's over..." moment and Kishi is a sucker for cliche yet acceptable moments.

#9 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:13 AM

I don't know, since they're in the war, that scene is a classic "It's over..." moment and Kishi is a sucker for cliche yet acceptable moments.

lols that would be so lame . 

Sakura- walks up to Sasuke . 

Sasuke looks at Sakura . 

Sakura- Its over and then she walks away . 

End of SS . If it happens like that I would laugh for 7 days and 7 nights . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 03:14 AM.

Posted Image

#10 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

lols that would be so lame . 

Sakura- walks up to Sasuke . 

Sasuke looks at Sakura . 

Sakura- Its over and then she walks away . 

End of SS . If it happens like that I would laugh for 7 days and 7 nights . 

that made me laugh its like

Sakura:Its over Sasuke

hahaha sounds like like a break up poor sasuke its like a girl who found out that the guy she loves was right in front of her (Naruto) and the popular jock was just a jerk so she broke up with him lol :chuckle:  :D !

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#11 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

Ideal moment hmmm ill say naruto telling sakura he loves her and wants her happy even if its not with him and then sakura would have her what the hecks going on moments as she thinks naruto whats this feeling           buuut i doubt that will happen probly in fanfiction lol :sweat: .

#12 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

that made me laugh its like

Sakura:Its over Sasuke

hahaha sounds like like a break up poor sasuke its like a girl who found out that the guy she loves was right in front of her (Naruto) and the popular jock was just a jerk so she broke up with him lol :chuckle:  :D !

lols hahaha I mean just imagine Sakura-Chan walking up to Sasuke randomly out of no where with no purpose . 

but yeah exactly Naruto was right there all along her love was always there . 

Posted Image

#13 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Ideal moment hmmm ill say naruto telling sakura he loves her and wants her happy even if its not with him and then sakura would have her what the hecks going on moments as she thinks naruto whats this feeling           buuut i doubt that will happen probly in fanfiction lol :sweat: .

before anything happens the next NS moment i would like to happen is for Sakura-Chan's Inner Sakura to have a battle about Naruto and Sasuke , goods and bads and then ulitmately when she realizes how myuch good she said about naruto and how much bad about Sasuke thats when she will realize who she loves . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 03:27 AM.

Posted Image

#14 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

before anything happens the next NS moment i would like to happen is for Sakura-Chan's Inner Sakura to have a battle about Naruto and Sasuke , goods and bads and then ulitmately when she realizes how myuch good she said about naruto and how much bad about Sasuke thats when she will realize who she loves . 

that would be cool actually ill enjoy seeing that

#15 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

I want Naruto to be the one to step it up this time. Sakura has to resolve whatever leftover feelings she has towards Sasuke first (if she hasn't already), but I really want Naruto to make the move. (Ex. Forehead kiss). Since we're in war now I doubt anything big regarding the pairings will happen, but hey, there's always after the war, which might be Naruto vs Sasuke depending on where the story is headed. Maybe we'll instead have that scene from the OVA.  :wink:

Naruto won't confess directly to Sakura-chan but he will do soemthing indirectly like he always does . Sakura-Chan would have to do something in which Naruto realizes that she might feel the same way . Because Naruto might be still closeminded about him and Sakura-Chan especially now that Sasuke is there . He might still think she still loves Sasuke especially ater 632 . But Sakura-Chan would have to show Naruto that she loves him and Naruto would have to stop being closeminded and realize the signs . 

Posted Image

#16 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

that would be cool actually ill enjoy seeing that

that would be ain't it .? I have been thinking about a scene like that for some time now but that won't happen until after the war . For now we will have the Sakura-Chan/Rin parallel and naruto savign Sakura-Can maybe we might even get a Sakura-Chan>Naruto moment where Sakura-Chan is worried about Naruto . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 03:59 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

we already have a hinta, sakura and kushina say they love him. now im pretty much just waiting for his confession. sakura as kishi said is a girl he created that find it hard to understand men, but he's going way overboard for sakura. heck i dont even know how many reality checks have she gotten about sasuke that make her more disappointed each time, and just how many times she acted more than a friend to naruto. its fun but annoying to watch.

and its totally like how kinomoto sakura acted in cardcaptor lol x)

Edited by Hanabi, 13 September 2013 - 04:03 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#18 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

lols hahaha I mean just imagine Sakura-Chan walking up to Sasuke randomly out of no where with no purpose . 

but yeah exactly Naruto was right there all along her love was always there . 

true lol

#19 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

we already have a hinta, sakura and kushina say they love him. now im pretty much just waiting for his confession. sakura as kishi said is a girl he created that find it hard to understand men, but he's going way overboard for sakura. heck i dont even know how many reality checks have she gotten about sasuke that make her more disappointed each time, and just how many times she acted more than a friend to naruto. its fun but annoying to watch.

and its totally like how kinomoto sakura acted in cardcaptor lol x)

I believe in Sakura-Chan's confession it was her inner Sakura talking but Sakura-Chan didn't know what she felt for Naruto at the time . Inner Sakura is in love with Naruto . And Naruto won't tell her directly that he loves her but he will show it in action . Like kissing her on the forehead or something . whenit comes to the love between Naruto and Sasuke , Sakura-Chan is starting to see everything clearly because both Naruto and Sasuke is actually there in her face . 

Edited by Superman333, 13 September 2013 - 04:11 AM.

Posted Image

#20 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
    -EreMika *.*/

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

that would be ain't it .? I have been thinking about a scene like that for some time now but that won't happen until after the war . For now we will have the Sakura-Chan/Rin parallel and naruto savign Sakura-Can maybe we might even get a Sakura-Chan>Naruto moment where Sakura-Chan is worried about Naruto . 

Omg i was thinking about that too and if that were to happen i would fangirl the whole week call my friends (they like narusaku) and then my friends and i would fangirl together omg im so weird but i really want that to happen!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users