#2201 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:23 PM

She doesn't show an ounce of emotion when her son wins

We've been over this, Hinata is so devoted to Naruto she doesn't care about anyone else. Not Kiba losing, not her teacher raising a child by herself, not her cousin dying, not the enslaved branch family, not her sister having her eyes removed, no one. She even admits that while she understands her son is upset at Naruto, she doesn't talk to Naruto about it because "she doesn't want to bother him with a minor issue." And let's not forget how she couldn't move to save her own daughter during the attack, but just ups and leaves her kids to go save Naruto-kun. She doesn't even acknowledge how strong Naruto has become if she believes she will be an asset to the fight when he's in freaking god mode.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2202 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

We've been over this, Hinata is so devoted to Naruto she doesn't care about anyone else. Not Kiba losing, not her teacher raising a child by herself, not her cousin dying, not the enslaved branch family, not her sister having her eyes removed, no one. She even admits that while she understands her son is upset at Naruto, she doesn't talk to Naruto about it because "she doesn't want to bother him with a minor issue." And let's not forget how she couldn't move to save her own daughter during the attack, but just ups and leaves her kids to go save Naruto-kun. She doesn't even acknowledge how strong Naruto has become if she believes she will be an asset to the fight when he's in freaking god mode.

I'm sorry Hinata I didn't know dealing with your son's emotional needs was such a "minor issue". No wonder this kid is misbehaving. He has two clueless parents that don't know what they are doing or even care. I heard that he even cheated in the chunin exams and to me that shows he has a very murky moral compass that he follows and that is not good. The old Naruto would never do that or allow his son to do that. Which shows he isn't there to show his kids what is right and wrong. It wouldn't surprise me if the kid does fall to the dark and I wouldn't hate him for it because it clearly his parent's fault to allow it to happen.

Edited by griff142, 29 May 2018 - 06:33 PM.

#2203 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

Now imagine Sakura in the same issues. She would probably pull both by the ear, set them down, and tell them to work it out and if they refuse to, she would probably stand there cracking her knuckles.

God, I hate the Boruto story. Seriously, this kitten should not even exist in the first place.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2204 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Now imagine Sakura in the same issues. She would probably pull both by the ear, set them down, and tell them to work it out and if they refuse to, she would probably stand there cracking her knuckles.
God, I hate the Boruto story. Seriously, this kitten should not even exist in the first place.

It's clearly obvious Sakura is the only one who can break through their stubbornness and Naruto's obviousness to have the situation solved and rectified. She would actually put her kids first over Naruto's inconvenience. Honestly what good parent says that about their kids? Sakura isn't afraid to get her hands dirty to solve family issues unlike Hinata who is only worried about Naruto.

#2205 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:48 PM

It's clearly obvious Sakura is the only one who can break through their stubbornness and Naruto's obviousness to have the situation solved and rectified. She would actually put her kids first over Naruto's inconvenience. Honestly what good parent says that about their kids? Sakura isn't afraid to get her hands dirty to solve family issues unlike Hinata who is only worried about Naruto.

Either side of that issues would have been dealt with by Sakura. Kids acting out; first off the kids would rarely do it in fear of angering her, but if they did she would deal with it. If she found out that they were lashing out because they feel Naruto was neglecting them she would march up to his office to immediately dealt with that problem. Look at Salad who she raised on her own. The only time she ever had an issue was when she finally got fed up with her parents' bazaar situation. Beyond that she generally comes off as well behaved, dutiful, respectful, well mannered, and the only person that she doesn't get along with is Bolt because she considers him a lazy spoiled brat. Her first character focus episode was spending an entire day trying to track down a stuff toy she left on a train, that belong to a sick girl in the hospital, that her mother had repaired.

Bolt says in the very first episode of the anime; that he fears angering his mother, yet he constantly acts out, and misbehaves. The one time we do see her angry that isn't treated as a joke; she has a talk with his teacher where he send a shadow clone to lecture them about how he is too important to be punished by them before dispelling. Then he wants to ditch class the very next day, the same thing that angered his mother in the first place. That's the anime, which it's favorite thing to do is kiss Hinata's ass. In everything else she is just useless.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 May 2018 - 08:57 PM.

#2206 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:59 PM

Either side of that issues would have been dealt with by Sakura. Kids acting out; first off the kids would rarely do it in fear of angering her, but if they did she would deal with it. If she found out that they were lashing out because they feel Naruto was neglecting them she would march up to his office to immediately dealt with that problem. Look at Salad who she raised on her own. The only time she ever had an issue was when she finally got fed up with her parents' bazaar situation. Beyond that she generally comes off as well behaved, dutiful, respectful, well mannered, and the only person that she doesn't get along with is Bolt because she considers him a lazy spoiled brat. Her first character focus episode was spending an entire day trying to track down a stuff toy she left on a train, that belong to a sick girl in the hospital, that her mother had repaired.

Bolt says in the very first episode of the anime; that he fears angering his mother, yet he constantly acts out, and misbehaves. The one time we do see her angry that isn't treated as a joke; she has a talk with his teacher where he send a shadow clone to lecture them about how he is too important to be punished by them before dispelling. Then he wants to ditch class the very next day, the same thing that angered his mother in the first place. That's the anime, which it's favorite thing to do is kiss Hinata's ass. In everything else she is just useless.

I do like how if you bring up Narutos and Hinata's bad parenting, the pro-enders instantly go to "It's Bolt's fault." And yeah, it is, but at the same time the parents are just to blame. If Naruto and Hinata tried everything they could and Bolt is still acting up, I would say yes that it is Bolt's fault and he should be a better kid, but at the same time when you see Naruto or Hinata or both do nothing when stuff acts up...then the parents are just to blame.

Let's put this in perspective, did Himawari get punished for when she knocked out her father or was it just swept under the rug?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 May 2018 - 09:01 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2207 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:28 PM

Boruto said that is Naruto fault for losing against Shikadai in the chunnin exam fight. This is where i really hate this brat ...

Naruto only knows Rasengan and Shadow Clone and he already teach both of it to him , so what more did he wants??? . Naruto obviously didn't teach him sage mode because of the danger and only those with big chakra has better chance to mastering it. He can't even form rasengan properly and if he can't do that then forget about oodama rasengan and rasenshuriken , and he can only create 3-4 shadow clone because of his small chakra. I just don't understand why it was Naruto fault hes losing ?? what more did that brat wants from Naruto ??. Minato self train and he is the founder of rasengan , Kakashi self train and he can found Chidori , Itachi also self train in konoha and become a genius , Boruto is not only an annoying brat , but he is also a big ball of excuse , blaming his lose on someone else is just ... sad and pathetic denial sore loser. It's understandable since all i heard is him ditching/skip class/school , play card and hang out like a punk with his friend , hes just a lazy delinquent and he expect a shortcut to get power up.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2208 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:46 PM

Boruto said that is Naruto fault for losing against Shikadai in the chunnin exam fight. This is where i really hate this brat ...

Naruto only knows Rasengan and Shadow Clone and he already teach both of it to him , so what more did he wants??? . Naruto obviously didn't teach him sage mode because of the danger and only those with big chakra has better chance to mastering it. He can't even form rasengan properly and if he can't do that then forget about oodama rasengan and rasenshuriken , and he can only create 3-4 shadow clone because of his small chakra. I just don't understand why it was Naruto fault hes losing ?? what more did that brat wants from Naruto ??. Minato self train and he is the founder of rasengan , Kakashi self train and he can found Chidori , Itachi also self train in konoha and become a genius , Boruto is not only an annoying brat , but he is also a big ball of excuse , blaming his lose on someone else is just ... sad and pathetic denial sore loser. It's understandable since all i heard is him ditching/skip class/school , play card and hang out like a punk with his friend , hes just a lazy delinquent and he expect a shortcut to get power up.

Considering how Naruto got a short cut by being the chosen one, the inheritor or Ashura's power, and was given power by genes, his parents putting the fox in him, and more...it does not suprirse me Boruto does not expect the same. We all want to believe Naruto got to where he was due to hard work, but really Naruto got alot of free stuff too along the way that boosted him far beyond he was truly capable of and somehow, despite not learning any other techniques than boosting his power or the rasengan, Naruto still was able to keep up.

Naruto never really learned any sage techniques considering that all he does is boost his own natural abilities and senses. He never learned any wind techniqies beyond just adding it to his rasengan, and his combat style is very....erratic. In some cases, this can grant you victory. Like Deadpool being unpredictable to the point that sometimes even himself doesn;t know what he doing or even Rock Lee's drunken style that is more based on fluid movement than analyzing situations, but this won't grant you victory against an opponent who studies and is aware of your style and is able to utilise weaknesses. Even Po, fron Kung Fu Panada, as unrefined as he is still has some kind of ability to manipulate and use strategy to his advantage. It is an unorthodox strategy, but strategy none the less.

Naruto is like Yugi's deck from Yu-Gi-Oh. The deck, if actually made in real life, is horrible and you would lose duels rather easily, BUT it works perfectly for Yugi because he has this inherited ability to manipulate his deck so he always pulls the right card. In real life, making a Yu-Gi-Oh deck requires planning, building, and being able to use every card as a boost and or means to an end. Naruto's entire strategy is "If my punch don't work, just punch harder." Naruto doesn't really use calculated tactics, he doesn't use combo techniques to gain an upper hand, and he is hardly what anyone would call a real ninja.

Boruto, seeing his father, probably thinks that "well, if it works for my dad, then it works for me too." Sadly, only Naruto has this innate ability to turn chaos into order. Also, going back to what you said about training him, Naruto is not exactly teaching Boruto how to act tactfully. He is not teaching him to use misdirection or whatever effectly, he doesn't teach him to use the terrain around him to his advantage and he doesn't teach his son anything more than just "punch it harder."

So honestly, what could Boruto actually have learned from Naruto? Refinement and precision is NOT Naruto's strong points. If anything, Naruto is just massively lucky that any of his "techniques" work at all.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 May 2018 - 09:50 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2209 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:13 PM

Boruto episode 60 "The Hidden Leaf vs. The Hidden Sand"

The tournament nears its finale, as the matches of Sarada vs. Araya of the Hidden Sand and Mitsuki vs. Shinki of the Hidden San begin! Sarada uses her shuriken and Sharingan skills to attack Araya relentlessly, but he counters her with total ease. Her genjutsu has no effect and she is backed into a corner. In Mitsuki and Shinki's match, the evenly matched duo puts on a show of skills.

The tittle and even the opponent team boruto have to fight is really screaming nostalgia about sand village attacking konoha in part one .... i thought the nostalgia train has stop but i guess it's still going very fast.

Edited by Yyubie, 01 June 2018 - 08:10 PM.

#2210 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

Boruto episode 60 "The Hidden Leaf vs. The Hidden Sand"

The tournament nears its finale, as the matches of Sarada vs. Araya of the Hidden Sand and Mitsuki vs. Shinki of the Hidden San begin! Sarada uses her shuriken and Sharingan skills to attack Araya relentlessly, but he counters her with total ease. Her genjutsu has no effect and she is backed into a corner. In Mitsuki and Shinki's match, the evenly matched duo puts on a show of skills.

The tittle and even the opponent team boruto have to fight is really screaming nostalgia about sand village attacking konoha in part one .... i thought the nostalgia train has stop but i guess it's still going very fast.

Now, we'll wait and see if Sarada is given a Cursed Seal or an equivalent of it through plot contrivance. :roll:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2211 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:15 AM

nah that is not hax enough give her the rinnegan :zaru: this is the series where your genetics makes you a "god" afterall if you are 12 and under

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2212 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

nah that is not hax enough give her the rinnegan :zaru: this is the series where your genetics makes you a "god" afterall if you are 12 and under

Remember when this series use to be fun. Now it's so painful to watch and you don't care about anyone.

#2213 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:17 PM

To be honest, im starting to like shinki. Mainly because hes beating up all the annoying next gen kids. I know the sp is trying hard to make him look like the bad guy in the chunin exams but i cant help but be on his side when he pummelled chouchou and mitsuki.

#2214 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:23 PM

To be honest, im starting to like shinki. Mainly because hes beating up all the annoying next gen kids. I know the sp is trying hard to make him look like the bad guy in the chunin exams but i cant help but be on his side when he pummelled chouchou and mitsuki.

...Oh Gaara's kid beat up cups, and the fat filler. That actually almost makes me like him. What they are trying to do is set him up as someone powerful so if they have Bolt beat him; it makes Bolt seem like even more of a badass. If they decided to have the effeminate one and burly mustache attack before and instead he earns his respect; that just shows how good Bolt is at impressing people.

#2215 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:25 PM

...Oh Gaara's kid beat up cups, and the fat filler. That actually almost makes me like him. What they are trying to do is set him up as someone powerful so if they have Bolt beat him; it makes Bolt seem like even more of a badass. If they decided to have the effeminate one and burly mustache attack before and instead he earns his respect; that just shows how good Bolt is at impressing people.

I think shinkis going to beat up boruto and salad in the next episode because of which boruto will be forced to cheat ultimately getting him caught. Then the momo attack happens so on and so forth. :\

#2216 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:55 PM

What makes me mad about Boruto is that if you pick through all the trash, there's potential in it to be something good. As someone who writes, I make it a habit to look at the events of something I'm watching and ask myself constantly, "Can I do it better?" to keep my writing muse going.

Boruto could be something decent, but it's not, and, the circumstances of its creation aside, that's the saddest part of the whole Naruto next gen kitten.

#2217 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:41 AM

What makes me mad about Boruto is that if you pick through all the trash, there's potential in it to be something good. As someone who writes, I make it a habit to look at the events of something I'm watching and ask myself constantly, "Can I do it better?" to keep my writing muse going.

Boruto could be something decent, but it's not, and, the circumstances of its creation aside, that's the saddest part of the whole Naruto next gen kitten.

I've noticed how a lot of people commented on how the series is more focused on the main character, the heroine is far more useful, bonds are better handled, etc...These should ALL be considered very strong positives, but instead come off as negatives to me, because these are all things the first series should have done before. I honestly feel bad for the creators; everything they do is a no-win situation for me. They improve on something from Naruto, it just makes me that much madder at the original. If they handle it worse, well, you know.

#2218 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:53 PM

I've noticed how a lot of people commented on how the series is more focused on the main character, the heroine is far more useful, bonds are better handled, etc...These should ALL be considered very strong positives, but instead come off as negatives to me, because these are all things the first series should have done before. I honestly feel bad for the creators; everything they do is a no-win situation for me. They improve on something from Naruto, it just makes me that much madder at the original. If they handle it worse, well, you know.

That's because Naruto was having problems for years that everyone was noticing and complaining about yet were never address that slowly eroded & degraded the story over time; even the fanatics notices some. Sasuke is constantly the focus yet every time he shown kishimoto is just re-explaining why Itachi joined the Akatsuki again, Naruto the main and title character is constantly side-lined to the point even the anime makes fun of it, the heroine only seems to cry/stand on the side-lines/only cares about who she is in love with, for a story about saving a friend the is in danger of falling into darkness through the bonds of friendship yet we barely saw the friendship that is the bases for over 2/3 the story, and so on.

That's why I say Salad is Sakura 2.0 instead of Sakura Uchiha. She is more Sakura with her flaws removed, then she is an equal mix of Sakura and Sasuke traits.

However, this leads to problems because the flaws of Naruto are not the flaws of Boruto. Yes, it is nice their is focus on the main character but it not like there are any interesting concepts to distract the writer from him. It a sequel to a story where the characters you like and watch for fifteen years failed now spend several more years watching the cycle happen all over again with their less interesting kids. In fact the first scene of both the anime and the manga is what seems to be a repeat of the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke with two new boys; further showing that this is a cycle where nothing will be accomplished. Bolt is the focus but he has no motivations beyond his daddy issues, is a gift genius that doesn't have to try at anything, and generally lacks the charisma that his father had the made his grating aspect of his personality tolerable.The filler of the anime has allowed the new team to bond but will that matter latter on? Salad is Sakura with her flaws removed but it doesn't mean they are going to make her an important part of the story or remain so despite the fact that her end goal would make her Bolt's Boss that would decided everything he does. Mainly because she may suffer the same fate as her mother and be replaced by a female that the anime staff are obsessed with. Cups is really just the new Sai, so like in Naruto let's just ignore him because he will likely stop being important after awhile. Nail is the new Sasuke with a even more generic traumatic backstory to justify why he will kill everyone. Isn't this new generation interesting.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 June 2018 - 10:15 PM.

#2219 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:48 PM

The thing that looks stupid in my opinion is , Naruto and Sakura knows how horrible and terrified war is , but they still encourage or letting their kids become a ninja .... seriously. If i were in Naruto position i try my best to coerce / persuade my kids not to follow the same path as i did as a soldier / ninja , i rather have my kids aim for a simple profession as their job as long as it's safe and happy. This is my bet but ... i don't think any soldier in real life wants their kid to be a soldier too. What kind of parent want to see their kid risk their life as a ninja ??

#2220 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:11 AM

The thing that looks stupid in my opinion is , Naruto and Sakura knows how horrible and terrified war is , but they still encourage or letting their kids become a ninja .... seriously. If i were in Naruto position i try my best to coerce / persuade my kids not to follow the same path as i did as a soldier / ninja , i rather have my kids aim for a simple profession as their job as long as it's safe and happy. This is my bet but ... i don't think any soldier in real life wants their kid to be a soldier too. What kind of parent want to see their kid risk their life as a ninja ??

The Will of Fire, and how losing a single generation would be enough to kill Konoha. It's even brought up Naruto.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users