Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
948 replies to this topic

#941 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,817 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:36 PM

Now usually there are series were I do get invested in shipping examples like NaruSaku  from Naruto,  IchiRuki Bleach,  Izuku x Ochako from Boku No Hero Academia,  Asta x Noelle from Black Clover, Kirito x Asuna from SAO etc.    Attack on Titan while I do see potential in a pairing there's not alot of investment for me in that department for that particular series atleast the mainline series.   That's the key word spin offs on the otherhand are a different case, and this is from Before The Fall you all know where I'm going with this.  So Volume 9 left me at a point where I was like You did not just pull that card on me at the end I won't say what, but then I saw the last chapter of Volume 12 ( latest one), and it made feel relieved after 12 chapters.  Keep in mind it's a monthly series just like the main story so you can imagine the torture I felt when it came to waiting for this.

Plus you can say they are canon in a way at this point:

20228524_1706661496042763_80008933859558

20228439_1706664389375807_78434167561552

Kuklo x Sharle - Attack on Titan Before The Fall 

I've said this before too, but to me they are pretty much on par with TouKen from Tokyo Ghoul. I'm just glad it finally happened, although that kind leaves me worried in a sense for the rest of the story similar with Tokyo Ghoul at the moment. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 21 July 2017 - 03:37 PM.

13b4e136608e88c6.jpg

PROTECTING EACH OTHER TILL THE END!!

#942 Yyubie

Yyubie

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:00 AM

Ryner x Ferris (Currently my signature)

I strongly recommend ... no i INSIST anyone that likes NS to watch this anime , especially for those who wants to see NS cannon , they are as a character almost identical. The ending of the anime is WHAT NS should be , Ryner is just like Naruto while Ferris is just like Sakura fuse with Erza , the dynamic between Ryner and Sion is exactly like Naruto and Sasuke.

tumblr_nwx2buwz2V1qaauujo3_500.gif

An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.

And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#943 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:32 AM

https://youtu.be/LjZV1yKOGTU jack and ashi idc what other people say about them they developed well genndy was a fool to kill her off especially with the concept of time travel used

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#944 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

I ship Batman with Andrea Belmont in Batman Mask of the Phantasm.

large.jpg

#945 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:30 PM

Yeah, they had a good relationship in their youth but Joker, as he is wont to do, destroyed any possibility of happiness that comes into Bruce's life, intentionally or not.  

Of course, as far as Timmverse Batman is concerned, I strongly support Bruce x Diana, followed by Terry x Maxine (I felt they had better chemistry and stronger foundation of friendship than Terry and Dana).

Edited by Kagomaru, 12 August 2017 - 10:31 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#946 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

my best OTP will still narusaku

naruto:( I'm very happy because I spent Christmas with my love Sakura)

sakura:( Why is he smilings ..... He certainly wants me to give him AMMMMWWA!!!!)

naruto:(what..... I can't beleve is sakura  :love: kiss  :love: me ........... ohhhh im sooo.............)

c8ad5caae5a8c85e4cd6cff2040f2624.gif

#947 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

Upon reflection, I think I'm reconsidering my stance here about Asta and Noelle. No, I'm not saying that I'm no longer supportive of it, god no.  But I previously stated here that it wasn't a replacement of NaruSaku in my mind and now I believe it is.  It is a modernized successor/reincarnation of NaruSaku in every conceivable fashion except there are no forced love triangles(No, Asta's crush on Lily doesn't count because that's played for comedic purposes and isn't going anywhere since she's at least a decade older than Asta, raised him as a son, and has made it clear that she isn't interested). Also, the character development with the main heroine is in lockstep with the main protagonist from the beginning and doesn't get bungled up by an obsessive focus on a particular character (*coughs*Sasuke*coughs*.

Edited by Kagomaru, 16 August 2017 - 12:50 PM.

#948 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:59 PM

Kallura (Keith x Allura):

__keith_and_princess_allura_hyakujuu_ou_

Plance (Lance x Pidge):

__lance_and_pidge_gunderson_hyakujuu_ou_

#949 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,384 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:27 PM

Yeah, they had a good relationship in their youth but Joker, as he is wont to do, destroyed any possibility of happiness that comes into Bruce's life, intentionally or not.  

I think he's fine

:D :D :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users