• Please log in to reply
12649 replies to this topic

#1181 Mokiepuppymaster

Mokiepuppymaster

That One Cliche

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Acting, Piano, Drawing, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NaruGaa, ShikaIno, LeeTen, NejiHina, InoSaku, SakuHina. Anime: Deadman Wonderland, Sailor Moon, Paranoia Agent & One Piece.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

...wondering when Sakura's daughter is going to ask her mother how she got that massive scar near her heart....

Oh, your father punched straight through me. It was then I knew how much he secretly loved me because he didn't kill me. It was the happiest moment of my life. If you'll excuse me dinner is almost done....

if bolt doesn't make you cry at least three times a day, or put the idea if suicide in your head, it's not love lol

tumblr_nemz5jxVl41rsex83o9_500.gif

#1182 Xan

Xan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

I think it's pretty clear that the story didn't end, nothing was resolved...Kishimoto just found a new way to reboot the series. I bet the spring announcement will be the launch of a new manga focused on the kids, interspersed with flashbacks of how the parents got together. And a few more movies. Blech.

Honestly I hope none of us are dumb enough to follow part three after today, fool me once, fool me twice but sure as hell aint fu*cking fooling me a third kishi.

Edited by Xan, 06 November 2014 - 03:03 PM.

#1183 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Come on guys. get over it. Last night I was a mess, Crying every minute but now this ending is just laughable. I'm not even mad NH happened even though it was an assspull but SS had no right happening and should be burned. PLUS, Naruto and Sasuke neglecting their kids. Mess.

ehh. I'm not mad. still hurts a bit. but I'll get over it. Other then that endings blows.

#1184 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Good thing I didn't buy any manga volume (except databook 3).

You should sell that to.

#1185 danittebane

danittebane

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, Naruto, Japanese food, History, International relations, Watching series

The only thing that console me is atleast Sakura's daughter is pretty. 

#1186 TheBugNinja

TheBugNinja

Sasuke's mortal enemy

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:anime, basketball, and writing.

The only thing that console me is atleast Sakura's daughter is pretty. 

And she looks like Karin. Just saying.

I'm not cynical- I'm right.

#1187 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

To me, the manga stopped at the chapter 698.

As for what I think, for what it's worth, like the majority of the forum, I think this is the worst ending ever.

I didn't even bother reading, I just checked your reactions TBH, didn't want to read this very bad fanfiction/shojo ending after seeing the spoilers.

There are so many things that doesn't make any sense. I'm not the only one and the first that will say this, will probably won't be the last.

TBH, I would have liked if Kishi never try to make us believe that NS could be the end game pairing if there isn't at least a resolution to all those moments. I would have liked it more if Kishi just developed Naruto and Sakura's relationship as just really good friends without the supposed romance development. What was the point about Sakura's confession ( and what I mean is the 'I love you Naruto')? Why making Sakura thinking that she doesn't want to make anymore mistakes when saying to a guy I love you and turn out that it's not even true, to me that is one really big mistake. Unless Naruto has stopped somehow to love her I don't know why and how but then, what was the point to show Sai's asking Naruto why he didn't  confess to her when he saw how much Naruto loved her? There is just so much that doesn't make any sense that I just can't stand it

So the I hate people who lie to themselves was really Naruto's saying that he no longer loves her? What a good closure! * rolling my eyes*

So yeah, all these moments that implies that Naruto and Sakura could end up together shouldn't haven't been there if Kishi didn't even have the decency to make some real closure and not asspull one *sigh*

I didn't even read the 2 last chapters but I did see that, apparently. there was nothing for Naruto and Sakura so I presume that not even their friendship matter to Kishi and that is even more of a piss off then the romance part TBH. Why bother showing Sakura worrying, caring so much for Naruto yet not even have a simple interaction with him in the end, not even a simple  thank you Naruto for everything? I presume that we will have some interactions between them in the movie but I don't care, I won't even bother watching this continuation of this very bad fanfiction because Kishi just didn't even bother to make even a friend's bond between them in the end of his manga.

I always believed that the forehead scene would comeback but I never in a million years believe that it could be used for SS. Maybe that was my naive side that did believe so, I don't know and at this point I don't care, all I can say is that a poke in the forehead doesn't even compare to a kiss in the forehead as a romantic development ( probably Kishi will do that in the movie...Sasuke kissing Sakura's forehead....urkkkkkk!!!!)

Sasuke very OCCness, Sakura ( I don't even want to think about it, it make me sick), Naruto asspull feeling toward Hinata...Just thinking about it, even if I didn't even read it makes me sick.

Destroying so much development between characters, making asspull one with characters that almost have nothing as development, not even friendship ( While I see Naruto respecting Hinata as a friend, I never consider them actually close friends...who could blame me for thinking this, no one who has a logical mind I guess), I don't even want to believe that anyone who ever wrote something would ever believe that this nonsense ending is logical and very good.

So yeah, I return to my first statement, the manga end at chapter 698.

I was proud to call myself a Naruto fan once, I even started cosplaying and making costumes thanks to this serie ( my very first was, as my profile picture show, Sakura) . I was extremely proud to defend Sakura when people said bad stuff about her but now, after this ending, I told myself that I would never cosplay Sakura or as a matter of fact any characters in this manga ever again. I planned once to cosplay young Kushina...nope, not gonna do it sadly, I even planned to make the samourai version of Sakura next year because I thought that this was a really good picture of the kunoichi she've become but thanks this asspull ending that is a total insult to the kunoichi that I admire so much, I won't even bother to make it. She wasn't perfect, some development wasn't the best but still, I can say in all honesty that, in general, she did a pretty good job as a kunoichi...what a very sad end to her...a hosewife to ...urrkkk can't even say it, I feel sick just thinking about it.

I'm not a shame to say that I'm a NaruSaku shipper, I will sink with this ship and will continue for a while to visit here because we all can share the same pain and frustration and I guess mostly everyone here need this, I know I do need it.

In the end, I want to thanks everyone that I've met here, even if for a long time I wasn't an active member, I did come often here and just enjoy reading all of your posts so again, thank you to this beautiful community that is NaruSaku shipper  :grouphug: 

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 09 November 2014 - 05:39 AM.

#1188 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

I think it's pretty clear that the story didn't end, nothing was resolved...Kishimoto just found a new way to reboot the series. I bet the spring announcement will be the launch of a new manga focused on the kids, interspersed with flashbacks of how the parents got together. And a few more movies. Blech.

The question is will people want that? BC if sails are not good why would people want to see anything like this? He's gonna lose a bunch of fans with this move and I can't wait to see how it backfires on him.

#1189 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Here's a song for all of us:

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=feeHTm-dYGg

Oh yeah, life goes on!~

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#1190 danittebane

danittebane

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, Naruto, Japanese food, History, International relations, Watching series

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

And she looks like Karin. Just saying.

Yes she does which even makes me skeptical about the whole chapter

#1191 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

@ramen
Just like what sakuya hime said. The movie will serve as nh canonization. With asspull flashback and scarf. Maybe we will get some ss.
I don't think we will get NS. After all NS isn't PROFITABLE. :zaru:

#1192 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

For some reason after rereading the chapter (can't help but feel like I'm missing smthng) I found this way funnier then I should have:

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#1193 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

this is the real naruto and sakura. ignore that repugnant crap you read today.

tumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o1_250.giftumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o2_250.gif

tumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o3_250.giftumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o6_250.gif

tumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o7_250.giftumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o8_250.gif

tumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o9_250.giftumblr_ma3hoeqqyC1rxc335o10_250.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1194 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

What happened to Naruto's frienss except Shikamaru? Why aren't they there for him?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#1195 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

gosh im sad when I think what NS couldve been, it easily had the potantial to be one of the best writen couple, kittening why kishi???

before narusaku i never invested myself in a pairing, NS was that good.

#1196 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Honestly I hope none of us are dumb enough to follow part three after today, fool me once, fool me twice but so as hell aint fu*cking fooling me a third kishi.

Seriously we should not support this man anymore. Just turn away and go and read worthwhile manga. It's out there and it's way better than this sell out trash.

IF you want to read or watch the how Naruto fell in love with Hinata movie watch in a method where Kishi won't earn kitten. BC he catered to fans who really don't make him any money. He catered to fans that watch and read everything of his for free. 

Edited by Geninja, 06 November 2014 - 03:02 PM.

#1197 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:01 PM

Do we know who is Lee's wife ? Is it just a random women like Kiba

300x300.jpg

#1198 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

i wouldn't give more money to him with going to see the movie. It would be only a waste of time. the movie will be the plot of "Naruto's failing in love with Hinata".

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1199 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

I'm not even sure that I can find the words to describe how these two last chapters made me feel.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#1200 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

The thing that gets under my skin, is how basically all Sakura's development was thrown in the trash.

& now because of her little fangirl moment, haters have a reason to hate her even more.

WHY KISHI. WHY.

I love Sakura & you just insulted her character. piece of kitten.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users