Close
Photo

Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite - The crazy ride came back!

MVC Marvel Capcom VS series 2017 MAHVEL BABY

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:14 AM

MvC_Infinite_logo.png

So Capcom once again retrieve the license to produce another Marvel Vs. game, and this time, we're going back to the roots!

If you recall Marvel Super Heroes that came out back in 1995? Well, the Infinity Gems/Stones are returning to the series as a mechanic however, the game is treating them as a Groove ala Capcom Vs. SNK 2. Plus for those who loved the original 2v2 gameplay before Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 went crazy with the 3v3 teams (but Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom brought it back for a hot minute), that's returning as well, however, no more assists to help create the silly combos.

Now in terms of who will be playable, if you look at Marvel's current "situation" in terms of who will be in... there are rumors about X-Men and Fantastic Four cast "may or may not" be in because of the movie licenses with Fox Studios while the rest like the Avengers, part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe owned by Disney are shoe-ins. So staples like Wolverine, who been around since Capcom first acquired the Marvel license for X-Men: Children of the Atom, is in question land to appear at a moment. However, fans rejoiced when seeing Mega Man X finally playable after how many polls and winning them more or less.

One thing to ask, will this be another disaster like Street Fighter V?

Trailer:

Confirmed characters: Ryu, Mega Man X, Morrigan, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Iron Man, Captain America

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

I was so hyped when I saw Captain Marvel.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:23 PM

Street Fighter wasn't a disaster.....I enjoyed it lol

I am excited for this! I know my team won't make an appearance probably but might as well have fun with it

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:58 PM

I hope Dr. Strange, Ant Man, Black Panther, Thanos with the glove of infinity are playable.

For Capcom I hope Zero is in it along with Sigma. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

I am excited for this! I know my team won't make an appearance probably but might as well have fun with it

Actually V was (and you're not the only one, I enjoyed the gameplay), because it wasn't toward the gameplay or roster. It was the lack of content (Shop, Missions, and Trials weren't available at launch) and how to get them (either too easy (Story) or too brutal (Survival)) because Capcom tuned out the casuals who wants to play the game and cater toward the hardcore and especially the pros who were participating in the tournaments and wants to go to e-sports category.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

Deadpool has to be in the game that's a must.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:42 AM

Okay, for PS4 Xbox ONE and steam. good I have 2 out of 3  :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 April 2017 - 11:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:36 PM

Actually V was (and you're not the only one, I enjoyed the gameplay), because it wasn't toward the gameplay or roster. It was the lack of content (Shop, Missions, and Trials weren't available at launch) and how to get them (either too easy (Story) or too brutal (Survival)) because Capcom tuned out the casuals who wants to play the game and cater toward the hardcore and especially the pros who were participating in the tournaments and wants to go to e-sports category.

I wasn't too picky but I get it, I still feel that they needed to pull a SF4 with that huge roster but at least story was free and I enjoyed it. However, I do agree and wish they came out with everything when it was released and not after.

I hope everyone is released in MVC and not pull a SF5 because I will wait until everything is out or just wait for a bundle one

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#9 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:37 PM

Considering the sales, and the Fubar's Capcom made since it's launch, it kinda was a disaster, they've sold around 1.4 Million Copies with sales pretty much coming to a full stop after the launch month.

The game itself plays very well (atleast from what i've heard.) but with the lack of a Arcade or Story mode on launch and the multiple DLC add-ons, Capcom have lost allot of sales, I expect they probably sold less than half what they initially expected.

I am interested to see how Infinite plays, part of me is worried that it's only less than a year away from launch, I would have thought a game like MvC would need more development time, and looking at the game trailer it looked very much early in development, and i'm not sure if 12 months is enough to get a typical full roster of characters and stages done in time. hopefully Capcom somehow managed to keep the game under wraps for a long time, but considering 12 months ago Disney were shying away from console games and concentrating on Mobile gaming, I'm not sure the games been in development for more than a few months.

iAnby7W.gif

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:31 AM

So this past Tuesday, we finally gotten some news:

More info: https://www.eventhub...ble-characters/

Game hit stores/digital on Sept. 19. 3 versions: Standard, Deluxe with DLC and Season Pass, and Collection Edition features 4 statues of Mega Man X, Chun-Li, Captain Marvel and Iron Man, steel case with artbook and a case of the Infinity Gems (cost $199.99)

Confirmed returning are Chun-Li, Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Rocket Racoon. Ultron debuts as a playable character along with Sigma who is currently a DLC character.

Story: Looks like Ultron and Sigma merged together to create havoc against the heroes and villains in both universes.

More news soon!

latest?cb=20140126021943

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MVC, Marvel, Capcom, VS series, 2017, MAHVEL BABY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users