• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

Holy Crap.

Naruto The Last is already on DVD. That was super fast

The DVD

56096748.jpg

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#18383 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

Holy Crap.

The DVD

Someone seriously needs to post this on Kishi's assistant's twitter or wherever people are posting anti NH stuff because that's hilarious
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#18384 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

This got a laugh out of me, and also made me sad at the same time:  http://julianar101.t...-but-this-scene

#18385 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:48 PM

Holy Crap.

The DVD

How appropriate.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18386 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

Holy Crap.

The DVD

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

#18387 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

You know, we say that Sakura, Hinata, and etc got butchered, and yes it is true, but I think Naruto probably got reworked the most. I mean, his entire life got changed in this movie.

1. Naruto's personality change
-Apparently he lied about his feelings the whole time

-He is no longer a hyper-active person. Yes we mature, but we never lose the better parts of our personality like that
-He is more selfish, jealous, and envious now.
-He easily gives up. When Hinata apparently fell in love with Toneri, he gave up thinking he could never have her and it took everyone else to tell him to go after her. This is to the contrary where no matter how many people told him to give up on Sasuke, he never wanted to or did.
-He no longer cares about other people...except for Hinata. Which is weird.
-He has gotten dumber, not smarter throughout the years.
-Used to treat Sasuke with the highest respect, now doesn't even bother. Sasuke who?
-Apparently clueless to what love really is...even though he promoted it constantly and always believed in that love

2. Naruto's past
-In the manga, grew up alone and said Sasuke was the first and only best friend he had. Now apparently Hinata was always there...so why was he "alone?" This is even more evident when, during the fight with Gaara, he tells him that he knows what it was like to be alone and treated as a monster.
-Met Hinata before anyone else, but never remembers her throughout the manga until sometime later
-Knew Shadow clones before he actually learned Shadow Clones. It was the only reason he failed the exams.
-Naruto and Sasuke were said to be the Sun and Moon respectfully...now apparently Hinata is the "moon"
-Naruto's journeys in the manga were all about either Hinata or a jealously rant.

Weird questions
-Since when did Hinata have this power and why the hell didn't Kaguya wanted it? If Toneri knew, then certainly Kaguya would know. Why Hinata at all? Apparently she is a descendant of a bloodline, but Hanabi apparently wasn't the descendant? Why not any other Hyuuga?
-Isn't Kaguya sealed in the moon? So why would blasting to the earth be the "solution?"
-Where was Toneri during the Kaguya incident? If his clan was in charge of sealing her, shouldn't he have shown up to help fight Kaguya and not Hagoromo?
-If Naruto was apparently always in love with Hinata...why wait so long to tell her? Why the awkward confession too with a manipulation of word play to confess?
-Why the hell was Hinata picked on as a child? She was from a renown family and a proud clan. How could anyone pick on her and how come no other Hyuuga got picked on for it either. That is probably the weirdest sentiment.

The more and more I think of it...the less and less this movie actually follows the manga.

Wow James, just wow, this is perfection. I was having a conversation with a guy who was arguing with you on your latest video and the last thing I told him was that I'm happy that NS didn't become canon because if it did what NH has done I'd be crushed. He asked me what I meant by that but I never answered because it's really pointless,he probably wouldn't listen to what I say, instead he'd just take apart my words and make them into a NH defense, but this quote from you was what I meant by my comment. Everything that has happened thus far was a domino effect, just a build up of kitten writing that came crashing down. SasuSaku happened and that lead to NH which then destroyed NaruSaku and NaruSasu core moments and bonds. It's ignored all unresolved issues with the manga and it's spit all over Naruto as a character. This movie makes him an emotional moron who see's women as trophies for him to win, and when said trophies are taken from him he sulks for days on end....seriously how can anyone like this NaruNo!!!!!

Translated from The Last novel version by Takl:

Naruto was lost in admiration of Hinata's profile. He felt an urge to run his fingers over her beautiful outline. Then Hinata suddenly turned around. Naruto quickly looked away. "eh...Naruto–kun...what about that scarf?" "ah that one...cos the underground is warm...i got rid of it ttebayo" "is...is that so..." Actually its rather chilly. You can see his breath.  "Cos you are dressing like this (lightly), you are cold." Naruto glanced at Hinata's bare upper arms. The skin is fair and clear. "........" "Please don't stare... this is a mission gear so... I can't choose..." Hinata hiding her naked arms and lowering her eyes with a blush on her cheeks made Naruto's heart twinge.  "something, anything will do...I oughta say something now! I must say something(cool)!"

:sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: 

Is this Naruto or a bad erotic novel?

Wait so that is mission gear and she has no choice.....yeah no. She wore this gear all of Shippuden and if it was cold she'd still wear her traveling cloak. So this women has every right to dress properly. Sakura should have also worn a cloak too.

Shippuden Hinata

Holy Crap.

The DVD

No matter what anyone tells me this is the image I will see when they defend The Last XD

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#18388 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

Found another DVD cover of the last516NV9ZPCSL.jpg

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18389 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

Honestly I think people should be giving more criticisms to SS than NH i mean....Sasuke verbally abused her tried to kill her, left her for dead several times and flat out told her that she's crazy for liking him because he has and never will have feelings for her.....that forehead poke made everything ok though... :/
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#18390 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

Honestly I think people should be giving more criticisms to SS than NH i mean....Sasuke verbally abused her tried to kill her, left her for dead several times and flat out told her that she's crazy for liking him because he has and never will have feelings for her.....that forehead poke made everything ok though... :/

Because we have been saying this for years and they still don't listen...so why should they listen now?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18391 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:49 PM

In all honesty, i may be okay with the ending if wasn't for the fact that SS happened. Not only is insulting to the characters and story of the series, but it is insulting to the concept of love in all forms. It doesn't make sense in the context of the story, nor in the context of other stories about love and forgiveness. It is horrible beyond belief, and the fact that fans wanted to happen, and praised the fact that it happen, makes me sick. That, at least to me, killed the series for me. That is when I realize this "romance" subplot was just a terrible mistake, and Kishimoto just didn't know how to do a love story at all, or even how red herrings work. Still respect Kishi for working on something for nearly fifteen years, but, seriously man, the whole SS is incredibly dumb. At least for NH it gives shy readers inspiration that they could get what they want if they actually try, yet for SS.... there is no moral.

So to answer your question, I think the reason why we don't criticize SS as often as NH is because I like to believe that most of us just force our selves to believe it did not happen. Cause it really shouldn't have.

#18392 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

Well here's the thing SS was a mess and still is, but it was tossed to the side with The Last. There are no SS moments so there really isn't much to say about them other then the valid points we all made on how their relationship would never work all these years. I see what you are saying though, but personally I had my moment to rag on SS happening but The Last is where my full on hatred for NH comes from. Now Kishi is thinking of how Sakura and Sasuke got married since it doesn't even seem like they are a couple yet in the movie, but some how Salada is the same as Bolt....so yeah not much thought was put on SS, NH, and their kids, even though Kishi came out with the ending pairs and their families years ago :zaru:

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#18393 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:20 PM

If this film was nominated for razzies it would break Jack and Jill's record for most wins in a category.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18394 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:25 PM

If this film was nominated for razzies it would break Jack and Jill's record for most wins in a category.

They should make an extra catagory just for this movie

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#18395 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:47 PM

salad was just a misleading hint to fool the reader during 700 chapter. Which it was very deplorable.

Yes. That's exactly what I said some time ago.

Kishi made Bolt with no visible sign he is Hinata's son.

He did the same with Sarada. He made her looks like Karin for us to think she was Karin's daughter.

He does not care about our feelings.

He just played with his characters and that's all.

IMO he doesn't care about his characters. He can say they are like his children, I don't believe him at all. Or else he was forced by SP or Jump.

It's always the same reasoning that's coming to me.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#18396 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

Well here's the thing SS was a mess and still is, but it was tossed to the side with The Last. There are no SS moments so there really isn't much to say about them other then the valid points we all made on how their relationship would never work all these years. I see what you are saying though, but personally I had my moment to rag on SS happening but The Last is where my full on hatred for NH comes from. Now Kishi is thinking of how Sakura and Sasuke got married since it doesn't even seem like they are a couple yet in the movie, but some how Salada is the same as Bolt....so yeah not much thought was put on SS, NH, and their kids, even though Kishi came out with the ending pairs and their families years ago :zaru:

SS has always and will always live and die by pure speculation alone

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#18397 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:29 PM

Wait guys... I just saw on tumblr that they made Naruto fall in love with her in a GENJUTSU.

LOL...

What do you know guys about this ?

#18398 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:32 PM

Wait guys... I just saw on tumblr that they made Naruto fall in love with her in a GENJUTSU.

LOL...

What do you know guys about this ?

that it's absolute BS

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#18399 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:44 PM

ok lol

I wouldn't even be surprised if that was the case. They already destroyed what was Naruto to make him fall in love with her so... why not adding a genjutsu... ahah

#18400 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:46 PM

ok lol

I wouldn't even be surprised if that was the case. They already destroyed what was Naruto to make him fall in love with her so... why not adding a genjutsu... ahah

But its true

He just begins noticing Hinata thanks to this genjutsu

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users