Close
Photo

what would it take to get Naruto to believe that Sakura-Chan has fallen for him ? what would she have to do ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

What woukd it take ?
Posted Image

#2 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

I think that Naruto needs to get over his own insecurities about how he feels about Sakura never loving anyone else but Sasuke, and I think that he should see Sakura make a clear choice between a good Sasuke and Naruto, so there is no doubt in her decision (i.e. Sakura chose Naruto by default because Sasuke was bad)

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Sake.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 November 2013 - 10:49 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

I think that Naruto needs to get over his own insecurities about how he feels about Sakura never loving anyone else but Sasuke, and I think that he should see Sakura make a clear choice between a good Sasuke and Naruto, so there is no doubt in her decision (i.e. Sakura chose Naruto by default because Sasuke was bad)

I second this, but I don't think it's that much of a problem anymore. Naruto is so confident there's something between them now that he declares it in front of his late father+20 000 more.

ナルサク

#5 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Well true question is, who makes the first move to confess? Both sides of this, either Naruto confessing or Sakura confessing, it would be based on this:

If Naruto confesses, it would be dependent on Sakura's reaction

If Sakura re-confessed to naruto or approached him in a different way, it would depend on Naruto's reaction.

If Naruto confesses, its easier to envision. Naruto doing it would be because he gets a shot at confessing as both Sakura and Hinata have to their intial loves. Not counting the land of iron event which was all for Narutos wellbeing anyways, Naruto confessing to Sakura would most likely be during the time before the Sasuke fight. Naruto at this point said he wants no more regrets. When it comes time to face Sasuke, the impact on Sakura could be a deep one since she should get to speak with him before the final fight. It would all depend on Sakura's reaction but also her own views of Sasuke at that point which would most likely still be negative following 635. If from Naruto's view, if Sakura responded by asking why her and even apologizing possibly over the land of iron events, knowing he would not want anymore regrets, Naruto could possibly reveal the chapter 3 stuff of it being him disguised as Sasuke. For Naruto's view it would be him confessing to have no regrets, come to terms of acceptance of his own abilities even those he feels unworthy of, basically he shouldn't hold himself down because of not saving sasuke or fulfilling the promise yet. Yet it all depends on Naruto's attitude during the confession, happy, sad, calm, and sakuras reaction. Naruto could possibly start the confession in a calm tone but Sakura could make it positive as an example showing she is okay with him and supports him telling she doesnt care about that stuff he thinks he could not finish, only that she is proud of him and supports him. This same dynamic can work in the case if sakura approaches him with it with naruto being the positive one.

If sakura redoes the confession or apporaches naruto, it could be a lot more dramatic and show a lot of openness and maturity on Sakura's end. Basically for her to redo the confession but honestly to show Naruto how much she cares, it would have to be one in which is believable like, "you are right I still have feelings for Sasuke, but I'm so concerned for you now, I don't want to imagine what it would be like if you didn't come back, Sasuke already left and it hurt me, and you. It also caused me to hurt you. I don't want that to happen again. I just want you to come back safely, because theres no future in team 7 unless you succeed. I know you can do it." If Sakura said something like this, it could be a dramatic moment with other dialouge to follow up and add emphasis on her mental structure right there, her mental strucuture in the future will be her concern for naruto and the prospect of him dying with sasuke in their final fight. Narutos reaction however could be different, her showing full openess and honesty, being true to herself. If done in a way he knows her for, in a way she is showing concern for him he has never known, it would be basically Sakuras maturity at full force even possibly her apologizing for her actions in the land of iron. Theres so much variablity if Sakura starts the action to reapproach naruto, it would mainly be dependent on her growth but also for naruto to see her openess to him, to be supporting and beliving in him, even her showing how important he is to her could be a impactful one.

Basically it depends on situation, who makes the first move, and how much maturity Sakura displays, how open she is with naruto and if anything else like revelations, apologies, the future, etc. How much acceptance comes up can be a big one too.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#6 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

First, I think this should be moved to the Icha Icha NaruSaku section.

Now, getting into it. I figure that Sakura will eventually retry to confess to Naruto again. And when Naruto questions whether she is being honest or not, she will slap him a couple times in a comedic way before kissing him :lol:.

I figure that in turn will have Naruto thinking, "yep, that's Sakura alright, she really means it."

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#7 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

I second this, but I don't think it's that much of a problem anymore. Naruto is so confident there's something between them now that he declares it in front of his late father+20 000 more.

I agree

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

Kiss. Enough Said. :smug: Not that anything needs confirming, I just want to see one. lol

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Easy if he wont belive her Sakura would have to bring Konohamaru,Minato,Kushina,and Sai to convince him

Just kidding

-He wont believe her until hes 100 percent sure she has moved on from Sasuke

-She has to have a private chat with Naruto about her feelings very sincere and truthful or else he wont  believe her

-He has to stop thinking about how it was back then with Sakura and how she felt for Sasuke and start thinking about the present Sakura who is standing right in front  of him spilling out her heart to him

-She has to choose him over Sasuke in the final Naru vs Sasu battle

-Naruto has to give her a chance (at the Land of Iron he didn't even let her finish what she was telling him and pulled her away)

Well that's what I think sometimes I also think Sakura has to give him a good slap to knock some senses into him but oh well :confused:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#10 Isian

Isian

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

Kiss. Enough Said. :smug: Not that anything needs confirming, I just want to see one. lol

Exactly! Like midway through his thought process of what exactly is going on

#11 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

yeah, that's more than enough.. :)

#12 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

As long as they are atleast together by the end

I'd really hate it if Kishi leaves it open-ended like his brother did despite all the build up there that was pretty lame.

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users