Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:40 PM

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Why...just why....

Is this some some kind of flashback (I hope)?

Pedoclown. That's why :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#62 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:55 AM

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Why...just why....

Is this some some kind of flashback (I hope)?

Well sasuke goes to ask orochimaru where the genjutsu user is and orochimaru tells him the person sasuke is looking for can hide even better than orochimaru and the only way to find him is to go to a remote island and after going to the island he tells sasuke the tournament there is what will attract him and he will only come out if he can bet on a ninja who he has interest in which is the reason he enters sasuke in the competition as bait. Orochimaru and sasuke don't fight each other

Edited by totherpage95, 09 December 2016 - 02:08 AM.

#63 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:03 AM

What is more interesting is sasuke asks orochimaru why he isnt in jail for his crimes and orochimaru basically tells him the people in power keep him and other war criminals like kabuto to use them for their own purposes now something he noted naruto would not agree with

#64 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:49 AM

New episode has Sasuke and Orochimaru fighting in some sort of underground ninja tournament. I'm not joking

Am I the only one thinking of this:

frenemies.jpg?ssl=1

mario_kart_7___neo_bowser_city_by_thelom

What is more interesting is sasuke asks orochimaru why he isnt in jail for his crimes and orochimaru basically tells him the people in power keep him and other war criminals like kabuto to use them for their own purposes now something he noted naruto would not agree with

Yet, in the gaiden Naruto is fine with Orochimaru and they act very civil towards one another. So even that is incorrect. So even the Naruto they are creating to justify the ending and everything after in this filler in the anime. IS STILL NOT ACCURATE WITH THE  CANON-NARUTO! EVEN THE POST-CHAPTER 700 VERSION OF HIMSadly, that would have been accurate with him before the ending. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 December 2016 - 03:18 AM.

#65 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:54 AM

Screenshots for 485:

Stupendous quality.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#66 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:07 AM

Screenshots for 485:

Stupendous quality.

lol ikr its only orochimaru's face that had effort put into it...

#67 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:17 AM

lol ikr its only orochimaru's face that had effort put into it...

...I think they found that face from a episode that's over a decade old, and copied it for this episode.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 December 2016 - 06:14 AM.

#68 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:19 AM

...I think they found that face from a episode that over a decade old, and copied it for this episode.

got to do whatever it takes to make orochimaru sexy even trace over old manga/anime scenes hahaha

#69 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:25 AM

Gosh ... how many thousands innocent life Orochimaru kidnap to become his inhuman lab rat ??? and he still walk as a free man (no hes a monster not a human anymore).

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#70 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:46 AM

Am I the only one thinking of this:

frenemies.jpg?ssl=1

mario_kart_7___neo_bowser_city_by_thelom

Yet, in the gaiden Naruto is fine with Orochimaru and they act very civil towards one another. So even that is incorrect. So even the Naruto they are creating to justify the ending and everything after in this filler in the anime. IS STILL NOT ACCURATE WITH THE  CANON-NARUTO! EVEN THE POST-CHAPTER 700 VERSION OF HIMSadly, that would have been accurate with him before the ending. 

wow that is just bad and very stupid I mean they are letting criminals go man that is just stupid I mean this is going to backfire on them and I hope that it does as well I mean they need to get a wake up call after all in keep criminals out of jail.

#71 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:19 PM

Cause Sauce's "man candy" said he shouldn't go to jail, since wanting to see his parents again makes him a cool guy!!!! :zaru:  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 December 2016 - 02:19 PM.

#72 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:32 PM

http://www.saiyanisl...-stories-dated/

So after Sasuke's arc they are going to do shikamaru's novel in January and the NH wedding novel in Febuary

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 04:06 PM

And then we can call it end?

Yeah, ok. End isn't going to happen.

#74 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:10 PM

http://www.saiyanisl...-stories-dated/

So after Sasuke's arc they are going to do shikamaru's novel in January and the NH wedding novel in February

Thanks for the info. So are they skipping the last? I can't wait for February, cause after that we'll get months if not years of them gloating about it and using it in their "arguments" when they spam us.

And then we can call it end?

Yeah, ok. End isn't going to happen.

Their must be someone high up still convince they can then jump onto doing the Boruto anime after all this filler.

#75 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:47 PM

Nope, they are trying to JUSTIFY the last

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 December 2016 - 09:18 PM.

#76 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:34 AM

Nope, they are trying to JUSTIFY the last

Phantome they are all damn fools that must be so kittening high on crack to think or even dream that they can ever JUSTIFY the last.

#77 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:10 AM

Phantome they are all damn fools that must be so kittening high on crack to think or even dream that they can ever JUSTIFY the last.

Again I say there is NO justifying the last. Also did you see the trailer for the road to boruto update from storm 4 and it looks like kitten and it's just playing through the bolt movie, might pick it up or not. Cause that dlc doesn't seem worth it unlike Some of storm 3's dlc. Also nice comparation for what the kittenheads who run naruto now.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 12 December 2016 - 02:12 AM.

#78 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:48 PM

Oh for sure, but they are not high on crack, they are jacking off to the money, and realizing how bad they bombed themselves for "The Last", but not sorry enough to apologize for it, so they are trying (weakly, for sure) to make it work out.

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 March 2017 - 03:25 PM.

#79 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

Of for sure, but they are not high on crack, they are jacking off to the money, and realizing how bad they bombed themselves for "The Last", but not sorry enough to apologize for so they are trying (weakly, for sure) to make it work out.

I'll respect the fact that they keep going forward with their kitten despite the majority hoping for them to fail.

#80 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:47 AM

respected yeah, though again I hope for it to blow up in their faces. They deserve AT LEAST that much for making this kitten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users