5 replies to this topic

#1 narusakuof21

narusakuof21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:35 PM

After reading and watching the Naruto Vs Nagato( NOT Pein) I swear I saw something that would prove a point in our battle adginst NaruHina. On the final episode of N vs N () Sakura hit Naruto on the head and then hug him closely. At one point the screen shows Hinata smiling even though she loves him and is not acting jelous. Now if she was then Masashi Kishimoto would have made a point by it. Insted shes smiling at them, almost like she knows she not going to get with Naruto, but she happy that Naruto is happy. What do you make of it?

Edited by narusakuof21, 06 April 2011 - 09:36 PM.

#2 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:50 PM

we have gone over this already. it is what it is. shes knows how close they are and is happy for them.
delete this thread.

#3 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 6 2011, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we have gone over this already. it is what it is. shes knows how close they are and is happy for them.
delete this thread.

was just aout to write that when i first saw this topic come up.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#4 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:10 PM

Wow. Nice, guys. Real Nice.

First off, the episode came out a while ago, so yeah, it's been pretty well covered. But it may be brand new to you! I think most people on here agree with your take on the episode. Her reaction is puzzling, but it seems like it's resolved itself.

If you want to discuss it in depth, maybe the naru/saku debate thread would work. There's lots of banter back and forth about the rationale for things.

Also, you may not be up to current in the episodes, but this week's (206 — "Sakura's Confession") promises to be a doozy. So that might be a good time to jump into the discussion. smile.gif

Edited by tricksie, 06 April 2011 - 11:13 PM.

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

Hate to say it but we already discussed this topic ages ago.

So thread is done! wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Apr 6 2011, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. Nice, guys. Real Nice.

First off, the episode came out a while ago, so yeah, it's been pretty well covered. But it may be brand new to you! I think most people on here agree with your take on the episode. Her reaction is puzzling, but it seems like it's resolved itself.

If you want to discuss it in depth, maybe the naru/saku debate thread would work. There's lots of banter back and forth about the rationale for things.

Also, you may not be up to current in the episodes, but this week's (206 — "Sakura's Confession") promises to be a doozy. So that might be a good time to jump into the discussion. smile.gif

Thanks for making this post tricksie. Let's be a bit nicer to people here, okay guys. And as stated above narusakuof21, you can re-type your question/comment in the NaruSaku Debate thread happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users